Why is the USA so shit at war?

Well?

Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

At least we lose to humans

Beat the Emu's and than you can talk.

My old man had a few interesting stories regarding on US military inefficiencies. He was part of RLC (Logistics) and commented on how the yanks differered in the same role. Basically amounted to wasting time and throwing shit tons of money at everything. One example was shipping supplies, in one instance they had fully laden trucks show up at the docks, they then offloaded the supplies onto a seperate ship, and the trucks onto another only to repeat the process when they arrived at their destination. British army approach would have been to just load one ship with the fully laden trucks.

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

COIN.

Still salty about losing the war, I see.

You should have really known better than to start this Aussie.

Stop listening to the Russian Shills, they'll rot your brain, son.

>2500+ enemy casualties
>0 Australian casualties
We won m8.

B...
But wikipedia says decisive EMU victory, why would our kike overlords lie to us?

>why would our kike overlords lie to us?
Same reason Wikipedia says the US (and by extension Aus and NZ) lost the Vietnam War

YOU WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE THE DECENCY OF A REACH AROUND WOULD YOU PRIVATE PYLE?!?!

Depends how you count victory, the goal of Emu war was to kill a bunch of Emus, a bunch of Emus died.
Goal of vietnam war was to stop gonnubism, combunism was not stopped.

We win some, we lose some. We are always down to fight.

SIMULATION ONLINE AT 100% EFFICIENCY MASTERS!

I suppose you're right.

>We are always down to fight.
Us too m8

didn't happen

Yeah but you lost to the Emu's Greatest Allies. The dreaded Stingrays!

Yankees just fight the war of "more." In the era when "more" could win, they won. The era of "more" is now over and we ar in the era of precision, publicity and psychology. This is why if there ever is a conventional world war between Russia and America, Russia has an excllent chance.

We really should've just let the Japs have their way with you back in the 40s...

They're good at aerial bombardment and using proxies.

Australia is totally irrelevant militarily so what you think matters not...

The US hasn't fought a REAL war since WW1/WW2 (and even those are debatable). Public opinion weighs too much in decisions that the military makes when fighting a war now. If allowed to go in full force with no regards to civilian casualties or infrastructure destruction and with the sole objective to win the US would be almost unstoppable.

that is so skewed. you could easily flip that and say: the goal of the vietnam war was to kill a bunch of commies. a bunch of commies died. the goal of the emu war was to curb the emu population. the emu population persisted.

They tend to forget that reality quite often.

The goal of the vietnam war was not to just "Kill a bunch of commies".
If it was why did you even go boots on the ground?
Fuckin retard.

I can assure you it did, but if it helps this was back in the 80's. Old man was posted in Germany at the time.

This seems pretty basic to me but what the fuck do I know right? Your ship goes down, that's it, all gone. Our ship with trucks goes down, we still have the supplies, vice-versa.

This. The U.S. is really into redundancy.

I hadn't considered that, makes a bit more sense now.

you stupid fuck you don't know war you don't know peace.

the us hasn't been invaded by another shit stick like your dick. the us goes to war it doesn't come to the us

if you want to create peace in your land then lose. no more war for ye. the winners have to go to the next war, dems de rules.

the us loses wars in other countries so the us doesn't have to go to war with them again. get it fucko? us just created peace with that country through blood shed from the war shed which isn't your head because you're too stupid as fuck at war your fuck nut austrailian.

the winners of peace are the americans. we're good at peace fuck ass so we go to war and lose just to create peace where we went to war.

trust me. a peacemaker is actually a piecemaker is actually a pistol. if you feel like you got pistoled by peace and lost the war want then seriously try out america's warability. with what america left behind through tiny war conflict.

Show the whole pic fag!!

Dont pretend like you were doing us a favor. You wanted Japan gone for pearl harbor and Darwin was a safe port to stock up supplies

I think you need some sleep there bud, or maybe you need to lay off the meth?

What the fuck are you on about you weird cunt....?

Put the "pistol of peace" in your meth mouth and pull the trigger!

yea I called myself a fuckass. sorry to myself

warability is peaceability if you chain it together. if you're good at losing.

just look at japan germany and italy. haven't seen them in war since ww2 because they lost. they're all peaceful.
they created their own peace through losing war they maybe never wanted to enter to begin with.

america creates losses so america gets peace with the country they ditched in war. america gets to go to the next conflict area just to lose and create more peace. this shit is endless and americans have fun doing it

when you take a shit do you feel relief? shit yeah

I didn't use my mouth to type her you dip fucking shit

And you wouldn't exist now if that wasn't a consideration...

>emu war

peacebong or meth pipe? I'd put both in my hands before my mouth. they're both peaceful ass fuck toys if your be having an ass interested head especially about a topic like war

Sugar.

>Be worthless newly formed US army
>YEEE HAWW
>Attempt to murder and extort a group of local Native Americans.
>Be armed with guns, cannons, horses.
>Get run roughshod over by a group of men wielding shortbows, sharpened sticks and throwing rocks
>Be SCALP'D

b8, sage.
lol that's why we had to come in and save the free world in two hot wars and one cold one. What has your country ever done?

Tortured and reclusive... this man is more dangerous than he seems...

>save

Simpson tier humor, this is a sad day to chose to check up on pol, see you next month/shooting pol.