PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - MAN WITH NO COUNTRY EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>TrumpTV video: Opioid Crisis (Dr Gina Loudon) 10/16/17
youtu.be/wleGtQ5dmzU
>Pres Trump arrives in Greenville SC and greets supporters 10/16/17
youtu.be/cCws3PqMYqw
>Pres Trump/turtleman press conference 10/16/17
youtu.be/RW9WDpHSYdM
>Pres Trump holds a cabinet meeting 10/16/17
youtu.be/EYk497cVgFU
>VP Pence - Konichiwa 10/16/17
youtu.be/SODFCHLoPlA
>WH Video: Ivanka at world bank 10/16/17
youtu.be/KWdXx1ITkAY
>WH Video: Week in review #1 10/16/17
youtu.be/9wdj2c6FtTA
>WH Video: VP Pence on tax reform 10/16/17
youtu.be/TFf105qb6po
>DoD video: Origin of Mattis' callsign 10/16/17
youtu.be/-AEZpJHWg9Q
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/staff/sara-carter
youtube.com/watch?v=kNoT0XXPJ50
twitter.com/nytopinion/status/920140107956523008
twitter.com/foxnews/status/920233892476485632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is this allowed, after Joe sucked Kelly's dick dry for several months.
Is this is the price to pay, going harder against the leftist narrative going all in on white supremacy much harder than Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller or Donald Trump.

It's time to disavow General Kelly it seems,

Black panther makes me kek.

lol wut

>Why is this allowed
Because Trump is cancer

WE

?

Yeah, right. Here is what should be the focus for the right and Trump supporters: kick the left while they’re down.

> find dirt on Kamala
> find dirt on Kristen (NY senator)
> find dirt on Stabenow (MI senator)

Essentially: find dirty in every single player for the 2018 senate election and potential contenders for 2020 election. Everytime you see people with the following proposition: “let’s attack Trump cabinet members” it’s either a ruse or an useful idiot for the left.
Either way energy would be more well spent on finishing the destruction of the left as it is a zero sum game: whatever the right loses the left wins

>let’s attack Trump
Yep

>>Hormuz
>Why is this Strait so important? They can trade via the Red Sea, can't they?

Good morning /ptg/!

circa.com/staff/sara-carter

Watch the "more stories from this author" page. She always seems to publish between 12-7

Likely she publishes prior to hannity's radio or tv showtime

There is no need to justify anything, they are criminals.

WE

Good mooooooorning!

I fail to see your point. Why should America forfeit something it’s cheaper to keep than it was to acquire in the first place? That’s not very “America first”.

Impressive that they managed to find a group of people who are all 5'5".

>Stabenow.

They can parade it as much as they can, it's activist garbage that will have niggers shooting on screens.

IT'S HAPPENING!

New Virginia poll!
Northam (D)- 48 (-1)
Gillespie (R)- 44 (+2)

(Christopher Newport University, 10/9-13)

lol'd

today i learn civil rights panthers were inspired by a cartoon character

Their point is, you're talking to a general full of proxies from the /shitskingeneral/ roleplaying as both sides.
They will preach propaganda for phoneposters and demand you be quiet about it, or simply flood the place with their garbage.

WE

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507554262353.webm

OHIO

WHAT IS THE STORY BEHIND THIS IMAGINE TRUMP HELP

Look at the length of his arm compared to the leg

I had a similar conversation with a boomer (I'm not a boomer) a couple of day ago. Guy thought it was weird Iranian boats were allowed in the strait of Hormuz. I had to pull out a map and show him where the strait of Hormuz was and where Iran was. He had no idea. Boomers are a plague on society.

Is this for real
All these time I thought cause that cat is black and find it cool

>90% of the cast is of one ethnicity
Then it isn't diverse. What the fuck

Oh fuck. Well turnout is going to matter. Got my absentee ballot finally but I have a slight issue....

I need someone else to give their signature on my ballot but I have no friends at my college or anyone I trust really, what do I do?

god I hope this is fucking real

my SIDESSSSSS

Maybe they have different classification of blacks, like white mexicans, white jews, and white argentinians

>The Black Panther (T'Challa) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books.. he first appeared in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966).

>At its inception on October 15,[5] 1966, the Black Panther Party's

Cop? Teacher? Doctor?

>I had a similar conversation with a boomer (I'm not a boomer) a couple of day ago. Guy thought it was weird Iranian boats were allowed in the strait of Hormuz. I had to pull out a map and show him where the strait of Hormuz was and where Iran was. He had no idea. Boomers are a plague on society.
>You should grow interest on us, shitskins, goys, WE are important, WE are not shitskins, HUMANIZE US here in IRAN.
>post meme cartoons "I'm totally on yours side"
Go back to your fucking iranian propaganda thread.

Sounds like Trump is just throwing some fun banter around; I have a Protestant friend and we exchange banter back and forth all the time, it's pretty fun

Gorka is on bashing mccuck
youtube.com/watch?v=kNoT0XXPJ50

Diversity means get rid of all the white people.

That's not all good news. Look at the drop in undecided. Gillespie has his work cut out for him, as he'll need to convert some of those NoVa bleeding hearts to his side.

Too autistic. Most are left-leaning, though I might be able to find one now that I think about, thanks for the advice.

All I'll have to do is lie and say I'll vote democrat

We are inspired by someone in the WWE hall of fame.

I hope it fails like Red Tails

We wuz pilots and sheeeit

fugg its real
satan yes

that might be a lost cause short of getting the fucking Romney voters to not be cucks; I really think turnout will decide it

It will be close

pretend youre a democrat and ask a 4channer to sign for you. They'll go "haha made you vote R, you liberal cunt."

Yeah, oh well, whatever, nevermind.

remember - he's just doing this for (You)s because his criminal empire can't run off drug money anymore

First of all the entire article is a he said she said. We don't know if it holds any truth

>did mike make you pray?

No one heard him say it, it was just heresay, and besides he was obviously just giving him a light hearted ribbing if he did say it

>Trump sincerely believes Pence wants to hang gay people

Obviously also a joke. Lighten up people he said just fucking busting his balls a little, just some light hearted banter, and this is assuming it's even true

Thank that piece of shit Richard Spencer

Notice he keeps going to states where the senate races are going to be close?

Was it flying trucks?

What if the Black Panther party was a psyop all along?

>illegal immigrants aren't criminals
Hmmmmmmm

Mr Trump we are winning too much, please stop

Morning niggers. It's currently 46/49 degrees right now.

fucking commies
>doctor statement no longer required
lel

Oh yeah I noticed
>It doesn't matter he's a cuck anyway!
>Democratic-elect Governor immediately moves towards making Virginia a sanctuary state.

Vote in person if you can you dunce

Look at this bullshit...

twitter.com/nytopinion/status/920140107956523008

I would if I could but I am 8 hours away with no transportation available

sorry user, if I was in state then I would make the trek

got down to 43 in starkville

big if true

twitter.com/foxnews/status/920233892476485632

I love how they always say this besides decades of America engaging in the world and being mocked and treated like garbage trash by the rest of the world. There has to be another world war. America no longer engaging will ensure it happens.

Nuke East Coast pls

>2000s
FUCK BUSH; WE WANT PEACE AND TO LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE

>late 2010s
GOD I LOVE BUSH SO MUCH PROTECT OUR INFLUENCE FUCK DRUMPF

....Will anyone ever call them out on this?

He already said countless times he won't open space and damage the hegemony of the United States of America, to the detriment of russian/iranian/chink ball massagers and Ron Pauls in the board.

Checked, brother. If it's this cold now I can't wait to see what it's going to be like in two months.

Wow NYT. Edge and sick burn.
>opinion

Here is a good map showing exactly where the problem lies and why America cares at all about the fate of Saudi Arabia, Emirates and Iran. As I said: it’s cheaper to keep than it was to acquire.

Ayo hol UP
>how do dis nigga be deportin 2 whole buildings
smacks lips
>and dat fence too dough?

They will mock anyone now that isn’t Merkel

Even in a best case scenario where you get the rural turnout Trump got, he'd still be staring a loss in the eye. VA's suburbs are, unfortunately, much harder for an R to win than other suburbs thanks to the anti-Trump feeling in DC. I can't say it's impossible, as Gillespie has been playing it politically smart by not running a MAGA campaign, but unless the Dem screws up with a major gaffe (think Warner and the Injun soundclip) OR a major come to Jesus moment for the R-money voters, I don't see him winning

Dealing with my Boomer Grandparents and keeping them happy is more exhausting than dealing with my 4 year old sister; Anyone else know this feel?

Diversity clearly means no white people to them.

Who thought this was a good idea?

This went from hot to uncomfortable to weird to hilarious in such a short span.

The fuck? Context?

Maybe. Throwing him a vote anyway.

Boy I sure love those cucked suburbs which are dying due to all the Spics they imported that just want to ensure we remain fucked until it's Demographically impossible to ever win Virginia ever again.

>Juan

When you put your country first

you lose

Brian Kilmeade is such a goober

You lucky motherfucker.

Well, you could always run some pipelines from the Middle East to Europe crossing Syria and Turkey tho, would need a lot less shipping. Oh, wait ...

Out of all the neocon kikes, I truly hate this one the most. May he die a miserable and violent death

Opening sequence, just fictional
Then show went to shit like pic related, cause its only a bait opening

You should still vote, of course; as well as do any GOTV with family that you can. I just don't see good prospects, as when it comes to NoVa, you can safely bet on them cucking out.

Crossing my fingers they managed to kill Skråmo and his jihadi offspring

tbf it doesn't really matter what they do, if you look at liberals you simultaneously see them pushing for imperialism while also crying about da ebil trump starting WWIII against the norks while also screaming about how much they hate America. They have no centralized message and they come across to anyone paying attention as a bunch of loons.

I suppose it helps that Trump has gradually opted less for the "biggest splash" and more for the most-effective splash instead, so that instead of shitposting just to get people to pay attention he picks the winning side which also aligns with his interests (like people hating football players being anti-american)

DELET DIS
DELET