Hack/10

SH caught on Mam's ruse cruise.
Capone is pulling some shit of his own.
Ceasar is in a bind.

Not bad/10.

We're slowly moving forward.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

lola's dad is hilarious.

Overall, learned about totto land, got to know big mom's power, brulee's power, lola's dad reveal, another son who's apparently a top tier guy.

can't complain.

>Iloveodascock/10

>Nami really concerned she cant get close to her Sanji-kun
>patiently waiting

I'm very disappointed that Carrot got captured so easily. I expected more from her.

This "Oda's a hack" poster has been really going full throttle lately

i want to anal nami

he's an obsessed sanjifag.
For chapter 832, he told everyone to skip to page 16
For chapter 833 he was quiet.
and now for the last 2 chapters he's just been angry.

she poops just like everyone else though
have fun with a uti and endless shame

>Rate last chapter from 1 to 10.
>1 being shit 10 being really good.
really? you're basically asking for shitposting

When's he coming back?

Between Totland & Wano I don't see a lot of potential for Marine presence on screen.

Damn you OP, that looked like Buggy from the thumbnail for a second

Name your top 3 foreshadowing.

I stopped reading shortly before the alabaster arc and am now getting caught up (starting from the beginning with colour scans)
I have to say that Franky's drill pompadour fucking surprised the shit out of me and destroyed my sides

Wano wil have Drake who (no matter if he's their spy or not) should attract some marines. Not sure if Coby will be among them, though.

4 i guess

Captain Jack is invincible! INVINCIBLE!

>he hates Sanji so much that he lies
Fuck off Zolofag, you are also a newfag if you think we only get those posts when there is no Sanji

Ace and Whitebeard die.
Sanji is a prince
Luffy has another brother named Sabo that is alive
Blackbeard steals Whitebeards fruit

pic related.
doffy mentions smiles at sabaody
norland mentions the country of dwarves in skypiea

Oda foreshadowing SanjixNami

>Usopp lies
>Sabo alive in Loguetown
>Tontatta island being visited by Norland

>he thinks is only one person

i don't hate sanji at all or any strawhat.
Someone accused me of the same things before, back then i linked 3 threads of chapter 833 where not a single 'how does oda's dick taste' post was. And i'm 100 % sure that guy was it who posted the 'nothing happens till page 16' for 832.

There are other guys for sure. But that one guy who appears to be the most passionate to me, is definitely a sanjifag.

Have you ever thought he is a Zorofag? and he is shitposting because Zoro is not in this arc? I have seen so many post saying this shit is boring and they want Wano already. But you dont see that dont you? Maybe you are the one posting those post

why would he be a zorofag if he's not posting when sanji appears?
The people who say they want wano are obviously zorofags but they don't derail threads.

7/10 it wasn't bad

Moriah insisting the pre-timeskip straw hats were nowhere near ready for the new world

your pic related aswell (i'm assuming you meant how the first half of the grand line is paradise compared to the new world)

doflamingo's speech about the winner becoming justice. the nature of the dialogue foreshadowed his back story quite a bit