My mother is a gynecologist, she recently told me that she made about 3500 abortions...

My mother is a gynecologist, she recently told me that she made about 3500 abortions, it's more murders than all the famous maniacs combined. How should I deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UcFehMFhMk
princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Murder

is it mostly niggers? then your mom is a hero

YASSS!!

Your mother made the world a better place. I hope she gets to perform 3500 more.

ask how many was niggers

moral activity requires a moral arbiter

there is no such thing as a conscience, or ethics, this is kikery, there is either a God, or there isn't, furthermore, there is either a law against something, or there isn't

do you think God accepts or forgives abortions? This is the question you should be asking, not whether your mom is a 'murderer' or some horseshit

It's likely they're almost all black "children".

Your mother is an inspiration.

Wouldn't most of those aborted babies grow up to have single mothers, most likely live in poverty and ultimately resort to crime etc? I don't get you amerilards.

Can you find a way to get away from her? I mean, you're not living with her are you? I would avoid her as she has just confessed to being a serial killer of babies. You're mother is a monster and you cannot trust her. You need to get to a place where you will be safe from her.

>I kill babies for a living

Absolutely American.

80% of american abortion clinics are in black areas user

she could be a hero keeping the nignog population down

Change names, move away and cut your families ties with your family

>t. Stefan Molyneux

Your mother is an evil evil woman. You need to get away from her as soon as is practical. You need to get safe from this person.

Tell her she is a mass murderer and a monster

Every baby she kills, is one less degenerate being raise by a liberal. Only respectable people will refuse abortions. Be pro choice, it's eugenics for leftists.

Just casually ask her every time you see her if she killed any babies today. See your grandmother is a doctor and a woman. This is a dangerous combination because it allows for arrogance to reach a high. Probably no one has ever checked the bitch, but you can’t come out and berate her. The best is subtle psychological warfare. Send her coat hangers or tell her mostly blacks use abortions then ask her if she is a racist.

Your mom is Satan's minion.

Oh it’s your mother. Tell her you got your gf pregnant and you want an abortion. Then when she says yes tell her it was a test to see if she loved her. Then ask her why she wants to kill her grandchildren. Still do the coat hanger and black thing though.

Realize that she's likely not a maniac, but just deluded. Any human can murder so long as they dehumanize their victims. The worst killers in history weren't psychopaths or serial killers, but savages who murdered simply as a part of their way of life. Furthermore, infanticide has existed since prehistory, and many such practitioners dehumanized infants by claiming they were soulless. Today instead of mothers leaving they babies to die of exposure, they visit a doctor, but the idea is still the same. I think in the future, humanity will look back on abortion as a crude and barbaric practice. So your mom isn't a monster, she's just our time periods version of a savage, who'll likely be remembered not with moral outrage but the same condescension that we give to our barbaric ancestors. Don't treat your mother like a psycho, she's just a normie. We're the ones who are blessed to be ahead of the game in recognizing humans' moral worth, and all we can do is keep trying to help people stop dehumanizing others.

If they where white babies, then your mother is a monster. If they where black or mud babies, then your mother is a hero.

families are like gardens. if you want them cultivated properly, you have to pull some weeds.

THIS! don't act funny about abortion at all. Then say you got your gf pregnant (no gf? lie, say u were keeping her secret) ask if she will do it. Then do all the other shit this guy suggests.

First of all, go buy her a drink. Second, thank her for keeping low income wage cucks from reproducing so rapidly. Also, fuck babies.

Your mom is a death merchant.

How much of them was due to the risk of death of the mother? In those cases state of necessity may be forgiven

What do you guys think about abortion when it comes to children with high possibility of retardation?

Is it wrong or humane?

Think about it, you are destroying both the parents and most likely miserable life the child will have, whilr also putting pressure on the country that has to treat the child in an economically costly way.

Most of them are just because of women being sluts though

Dude, gas'em. This is a no brainier.

Your mum is a servant to satanic liberalism and must be stopped. Throw something electric into her bath next time she takes one.

kek

yeah just hook a hose from the asshole into the cooch and feed her beans, you can gas the little fucker outta the womb.

What makes you think abortion is wrong? It's perfectly natural.

Tell her to stop and to confess her sins.

No abortion, no way. Harvest the shit out of those retarded organs

expose the jews.

your mother is a heroine. Tell her too bad her son is a dumbass.

Is she the infamous Dr deletus?

>How should I deal with it?

Killing people is normal process, humans kill each other during all of history with thousands reasons to do it. Murdering unborn children is normal too because they are part of their mothers body who decide to kill her child. She have a right to do it when baby still inside her. What is your problem?

I'm willing yo overlook it for now, because there are bigger fish to fry.

If keeping retard abortions legal meant we could make illegal the millions of convenience abortions it's an easy choice.

But morally. ..it's still wrong.

Most retards aren't totally useless plenty have part time Jobs and bring lots of fun and happyness to their friends and family.

Abortion is absolutely repugnant. But, it's for the best. The last thing we need is yet more imbeciles in this world.

as long as it is dindus then its fine

> thinks abortions are bad
Your mother might have done about 3500, but missed the most important one.

Probably 90% niggers

Ask the demographics user

You clearly haven't seen any truly retarded people that require full time care and pretty much destroy any semblance of a happy life for the parents.

Kys and take away her only child

And the state has the right to kill welfare recipients while they still claim benefits, right?

why don't we just execute our citizens dependent on welfare then, there's a good chance they'll remain a drain the rest of their lives.

Money don't grow on trees, I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, there ain't nothing in this world for free

what the fuck

is there a source for this? doesn't it fucking hurt?

People who had an abortion should be sterilized

The source is satan and it only hurts if you have a heart.

>implying there is free will
remember: God planned it that way.

>bring lots of fun and happyness to their friends and family.
Kek no. My mom was a special ed teacher. She is a devout Christian like to the max. Spends all her time at church or homeless shelters and sends half her paycheck to help feed poor rural indians in Mexico. She became a special ed teacher because of that. She saw it as her duty to help them, plus they are just fun innocent kids right? She only lasted a year and hated them. Like no joke it got her questioning her beliefs on abortion. I never seen my mother so tired, frustrated and even a little broken. She gave it her all and retards just broke her. Again this a woman who spends her time in women's shelters and runs the church's daycare without pay. Fuck retards man. They are demons

>I ruin continents for centuries
Absolutely GERMAN

Was probably mostly niggers. You should thank her on behalf of us all.

My dad killed five times as many as that in combat. When I was a kid, not a day went by when I was not aware how quickly he might add a few more to the total. Consider yourself lucky.

Sure.

Replace women with 2d AI sexbot waifus and the artificial womb.

No, they did it that way

Abortions being mostly niggers is a kike lie repeated by roastie whores, they get more gibs the more niglets they shit out, irresponsible white sluts are the ones getting abortions because reproducing would be inconvenient for their social life.

kys retards, they're mostly white

>YAAASS SLAAYYY (the) QUEEENS! (and kangs)

Abortion is morally reprehensible, but I've got to hand it to the liberals, they've got this genocide thing down to a science.

Your mom is a bitch and you would do well to get away from her and stay away.

so you want to pay welfare for 18 years of every single mom instead?

She is a murderer along with most modern females,why are modern women trash?not just because of the coxk carousel because they are serial killers

and over half weren't poor

Kill her.

Keep your children and wife far away from her. She is an insane sociopath with no conscience.

also you other bitches should be defunding public entitlements like food stamps and welfare instead of funding planned parenthood. Let the niggers breed like cockroaches... then let them starve themselves economically to feed large families and obtain sufficient housing.

follow Gods master plan and kys

>Abortion is murder
Do you guys actually believe this or are you just pretending to be retarded

damn dude...i dont even know...just pray for her

Tell her she is going to hell where she belongs.

Everyone who advocates abortion is not redpilled at all listen to you murdering faggits! you think you deserve to live? whilst I wonder how many Teslas we aborted? how many genius tier people would be in the world without abortion

Catholic confession. Her soul is in dire danger.

Your mom's a hero

You won't get a response to this because lefitost legbeard roastie cunts use the "it's niggers getting abortions" line to try and push their pro choice faggotry
As if any demographic of white births being denied is acceptable given the average reproductive replacement rate of any given white population. What does a war of genetic attrition favour, a global minority or a hyper fertile majority?

'abortion is murder' is just conservatism gone too far.

im right wing, pro gun, nationalistic etc but i have never seen a good argument for pro-life

she needs to die, God needs the killed's blood to be spilled so that the lad can be consecrated
otherwise, he'll unleash wrath on the society that lets killers go free

Abortion is a beautiful thing. It's pretty much modern eugenics. Plus embryos are not humans and that's when most abortions are performed

i read that 3 times as had 3500 abortions.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UcFehMFhMk

>lad
funny typo

Objective scientific fact is human development starts at conception. It's new human DNA, it's a new human. It is not a "person" however.
princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

She must confess to a priest, repent and never do an abortion again. You must love your mother no matter what, so saving her soul is your duty.

Greatest killer of Americans are jewish run hospitals

If your mom works in compton give her a high five

If she works in a white place, rape

you posted this same thread on Sup Forums.

If true, then call her a piece of trash. When she mumbles shit about women's rights, remind her that most of those patients of hers were likely coerced by shitty boyfriends.

k

Fucking hell. This is madness.

But how many of those were niggers and spics getting abortions? Weren't those brave mothers simply allowing those heroic doctors a chance to lower the nations crime rate? Why do you care so much about spreading crime into our streets by advocating these "people" need to be born? You're worse than the criminals yet to be born (thanks to you)!

Heart disease and diabetes could probably be combined into obesity too

If the boyfriends shitty and they keep it that means it would a dysfunctional family and we're stuck with another nu-child who's mentally nerutic and has no life skills.

see

drowning in your mother's fluids. Suffocating.
My God. My Holy God why are we letting women do this??!?

What's the racial distribution of those 350?

yup

clearly murder.

now this guy.... this guy took the red pills and bombed an abortion clinic, a lesbian bar, and the Olympics. This is a man to love and respect.

If only he had been more lethal in his methods. I think he was more attracting people's attention. My God, there are Abortions in my community. My God, there are Lesbian nightclubs in New Sodom.
My God, Globalist Jews are invading my country.

Based Eric Rudolph.