Ok serious question. I am not trying to spark a race hate thread or anything...

Ok serious question. I am not trying to spark a race hate thread or anything, but how on earth is it possible that the concept of "digging a well" seems to be an ongoing problem? Most people around the world known how to dig a well for many thousands of years, yet in Africa this is just too much. There are many many areas in which people massively die of thirst, and then some Western foreign aid group comes along, digs a fucking simple well for them, and suddenly they have enough water. And this has been going of for hundreds of fucking years. For hundreds of years Europeans and Arabs have been digging wells and trying to teach sub saharan africans how to dig a well, and the fucking moment they leave, the technology goes lost, they forget how to dig a well, and they die from thirst again. Seriously, how on earth is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55808-osLxE
wikihow.com/Dig-a-Well
youtube.com/watch?v=dxhj4Jg3dzU
water.usgs.gov/edu/mearthgw.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dashrath_Manjhi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor
youtube.com/watch?v=cix0w7NIt24
youtube.com/watch?v=p8f-dwURY20
newscientist.com/article/dn16835-wasted-wells-fail-to-solve-africas-water-problems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers gonna nig

youtube.com/watch?v=55808-osLxE

Lazy fucks

New Scientist:

'The age-old trek of African women to collect water from distant rivers and dirty ponds is once more a feature of the continent. Millions of women must take the old paths through the bush because an estimated 50,000 recent boreholes, pumps and wells installed with foreign aid are lying derelict for want of basic maintenance'.

For want of basic maintenance.

Don’t know for sure, but I’d guess there is an educational disconnect where they’ve been separated from their traditional knowledge. I bet the bushmen don;t have that problem. Likely just the urbanized nogs.

it's just their "culture"

“In the Menaka region of Mali, 80% of wells are dysfunctional,” Skinner reports. “In northern Ghana, 58% require repair.”

Good point user.

Maybe it is a cultural thing. In Africa, wells are infested with voodoo witches like toilets in India.

Key problems are bad (borehole) design and poor construction. Aid agencies like to use local contractors, because it provides work and helps local economies. But many are slipshod, corrupt or incompetent.

This reminds me of a story my gfs uncle told me. He was working in some african country, where the west (germany or something, lets say its germany for ease of storytelling) had donated them garbage trucks, because there was a major garbage problem. Now the thing with garbage trucks is, you use the brakes every 10 meters, so its standard that the brakes are replaced after every X kilometers driven. Despite being given these instructions, the government and the garbage company were unabled to comprehend this information, and all the garbage trucks soon went out of use, and they actually went back to complain to Germany that the trucks that they were giving we faulty trucks.

niggers.

>introduces a miracle of Western tech (garbage truck) to Africans
>omg Africans can't undrestand how a 10,000 part contraption works
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

>niggers are incompetent
We've documented how to do virtually anything for them and still nothing happens there. Just imagine every nigger getting replaced with an average white person, Africa would be a superpower within a generation.

Well its not like they gave the trucks to a local mudhut village. Most parts of Africa these days actually have cities with vehicles etc.

What are you? Stupid? They're niggers. They're lucky breathing is an involuntary reflex, or they'd all suffocate.

South Africa is a good example of this. The country was fucking blooming when it was ruled by Europeans. Now, from the very moment blacks took over again, the country keeps going down and down, slowly becoming a third world country again. Same with Zimbabwe, where the president decided to kill all the white farmers because white people are evil, and how they are begging for white people to come back because their entire economy is collapsing because they themselves have absolutely no idea on how to do basic farming.

Alright, I'll be more serious...
It's concievable that the Flynn Effect is affected by culture- in that a culture determines the speed of conceptual understanding 'created' by the Flynn Effect.

funny as it looks, they are actually measuring sand for mixing cement, they are making a smaller pile of sand with a known x amount of wheelbarrows worth

We wuz IQ 60 and shiieeet

>implying africans can build tools

Ok user. How do you build a well?

Go on I'll wait while you explain it. It's just digging a hole, right?

they known down transformers and steal oil out of them to cook with. they're beyond help

yeah, that's how you start

The bushman are actually the least intelligent of the nigs.

They will never understand advanced technologies like trucks. We should isolate them so they revert to widespread hunter/gatherer tribes and then we can study them for science.

So when an individual is unable to do something himself, he should not be allowed to make the observation that group a is significantly less good and doing the thing than group b and c and d? That is a very very bad argument m8. Thats comparable to claiming that im not allowed to say that a formula 1 car is a fasting car than a mini cooper, because i cant built any of those cars myself.

Why does Botswana work?

No, you're just not allowed to say people that don't know how to build a formula 1 car engine are fucking stupid when you yourself don't know how to.

It's an incredibly reasonable argument.

Step 2: put water in hole

B-but w-we wuz k-ka...

my teacher in political sience in school was a reserve paratrooper officer and was deployed to africa on a peace keeping mission or some shit.
he told the story how they were so bored in africa because they werent allowed to do anything fighting related because the french had sent their legion and just sat on their asses. so they had a competition whod dig the better well and later built a school.
after the locals saw that they swarmed to use the wells but the school stayed empty because of the pride of african kaangz to not use buildings the arrogant whites build. three days after completion the school was demolished by the locals to build huts near the wells and after a week it turned into a violent slums, after three weeks the wells were poisoned by feces and cholera broke out within the year... so it is better not to have a well IN the village.

they were quite demoralized by that he said.

We just need to abandon Africa all together and ban Africans from leaving the continent, in order to avoid spread of the disease.

Once you really start researching Africans, you realize how crazy this is

They literally cannot do it, by it I mean anything. Look into the history of South Africa, and many more. They migrate in, seem really smart while the whites are around, White numbers deplete, they get crazier and crazier, and once it hits the single digits those ''smart blacks'' you saw on the television and in politics, are now out on the street eating people. This has happened several times.

The African population boom is legitimately worrying to me. All this projected "le Africans will be the most populous race in the future" is nonsense. They only subsist off of western food and medical aid. At a certain point as the population booms and they grow too numerous, westerners will no longer be able to support feeding and clothing them and they will devolve into a massive civil war and struggle for food and survival. It's gonna be fucking catastrophic and a mass starvation/killing the likes of which hasn't been seen since the black death or introduction of disease to the Americas. It scares the hell out of me to think about it.

Cape Town 100 years ago.

>How do you build a well?
Since I'm not a stupid nigger I would consult someone knowledgeable on the subject like an NGO or source a book that explains it. Niggers just sit around and complain to whitey.

How is it scary that niggers kill niggers? To me the thought is calming and serene.

There is more than 1 person living in Africa. I'm sure you could teach some to dig a well. I don't need to know how to make a house to say that houses in Europe are better made than mud huts in Africa.
For the record, I know how to dig a well. I made a manual pump with my father when I was 14 years old. We didn't even need any complex tech for that, just 2 shovels, some concrete, pipes and pump parts. We didn't have access to hundreds of thousands of dollars in aid or multiple world class experts to help us.

>Consult someone knowledgeable

You mean like...the people that come and help them build wells?

Everybody knows it's because they are lazy and unmotivated.

Exactly why welfare and foreign aid is useless in Africa. They have no desire to better themselves.

Let the undesirables expire and then come back and rebuild. Fucking 1.2 billion people in Africa and they need other country's to come in and build a god damned well.

Your post achieves nothing

Cape Town today.

I sometimes wonder how much a network of water pipes would cost vs how much is given in aid each year?
I don't think solving problems is the intent of "aid" either.

Neither does complaining that people dying of thirst in another country are too stupid to build a well.

Sweden did the same, in part of wrecking Guinea-Bissau. The economy worked largely thanks to lebanese drivers using their small french trucks to deliver farm produce from the highlands to the port for export, and then return with assorted imported factory goods.
The Soc-dems of Sweden saw this a problem, set up shop in Guinea-Bissau with a budget larger than the government. They bought swedish made trucks and handed these out to the locals so they didn't need to rely on the lebanese.
The hypermodern fuckhuge swedish trucks were seen as alien flying saucers and served as impossibly awesome penis extenders for the drivers. After tearing up the road network they were eventually discarded due to no maintenance.
Guinea-Bissau then had to beg for money to import food because the domestic produce didn't reach the cities.

>he thinks there is water just below the surface everywhere

But they are. New Scientist did an article saying they are too incompetent to build and maintain decent wells

I know judging by your flag, you won't give a flying fuck about what I'm about to say. But maybe someone else will.

I have been to Africa as an engineer to help design some of the things they do for charity. Like infrastructure and such. And I actually know the reason why it is that this keeps happening. It's because those women don't have any rights and they are treated as cattle. And it's even worse. Women are always around, you don't have mules or ox always around, but human society is 50% female. So the wells go beyond repair, because women who do the work in these societies, don't know how to fix them, and you are not allowed to teach them that (yeah, even outside Boko Haram, an engineering study for a woman is not allowed, they can learn to read a write tho) so they are forced to gather the water from surface sources.

So yeah. The only thing feminists are actually right about, and they don't lift a fucking finger to fix it, instead they do all the other stuff that actually harms social cohesion.

Yes? All that help and they can't even copy or maintain the most simple things.

There's literally an article on WikiHow named "how to build a well".

It's funny because I would be able to build a well without outside help, using just these instructions.

But niggers are so god damn stupid that they can't find one single "smart nigger" that can instruct them how to build a fucking well. It's hilarious, how primitive do you have to be to not even being able to dig a fucking well?

wikihow.com/Dig-a-Well

>has no idea what a water table is

News flash: Niggers are fucking stupid. Must be the heat.

Motherfucker you gonna dig a 800 foot hole with a pickax?

Certainly not that much, with around 10$ million you could supply a reasonable area (like a medium sized town) with modern water infrastructure in Europe. Africa might get more expensive due to all that dry climate crap but it's probably doable.
The problem is you need to maintain all that shit constantly or it'll fail really quickly. As South Africa experiment shows us, black societies are incapable of sustaining modern standard of living.

Yeah it's definitely not that the average African is only slightly more intelligent than your average American with downs.

>because women who do the work in these societies

implying there are no male contractors in Afirca...

youtube.com/watch?v=dxhj4Jg3dzU

Just watch this you stupid faggots

They've had thousands of years to do it

>'The age-old trek of African women to collect water from distant rivers and dirty ponds is once more a feature of the continent.
Why not do what every successful civilization did and settle near water?

Because they would start to poop in the water, contaminating it.

If you want a shining example of the stupidity of black people look at Haiti and compare it to Dominican Republic. Same island, same resources, same hurricans.

I imagine state borders and other tribes already living near the water source etc prevent re-settlement

That shit might as well be on the moon. Nobody is thinking if I dig 800 feet down I'm going to find water. And what if you do. Go to the next village and dig another 800 foot hole? Just walk to the river nigga.

The boats Sven, imagine all those poor 13 year old doctors and engineers in dinghies.

Probably consult a geologist to figure out where to build the well first.
water.usgs.gov/edu/mearthgw.html
As for maintaining it, well third world shitholes are... shitholes, unless they all actually wise up and keep their stuff clean there's not a whole lot you can do to help them.

It is by far the most worrying thing in a century (yes even nukes)

I mean look at Rhodesia, and now they're moving to Europe. We CANNOT feed them for much longer. The money we send Africa is absolutely insane. Especially considering it is the worst investment in history, things have gotten MUCH worse there after there was no more colonizers. They've even managed to break food. They can't farm, and broke the white farms left over for them. When these people can't play ''monkey see monkey do'' since there isn't enough whites, they QUICKLY revert back to their natural state. Literally every time, down to a formula. We're memeing about Arabs/Mexicans all the time, but they are nothing compared to this threat.

Build well

the problem is they're drinking dirty mud water full of parasites and diseases during the dry seasons

Whitey didn´t maintain the pump, so it´s wypipos fault.

White education and wells are racist, how can you not know this yet?
Go to your own country and teach then how to live there...
Oh wait

Yeah, I don't want a fullblown invasion in the near future. I honestly don't want to see more violence in Europe, I'd rather they starved back down to a manageable level.

Whites cut hole through entire mountains using little else.

Egyptians made channels to move water thousands of miles WITH OUR EVEN HAVING IRON

Niggers are just stupid

So? Do you go in every thread and be a faggot all the time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dashrath_Manjhi

The flynn effect is halting. IQ is levelling out while gaps remain

fake quote

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor

>Start the game as Gabon
>Get a natural nuclear reactor under your feet
>Do nothing

Thx for the post

I'm not reading all that. Put it in anime form and I'll watch it.

Flooding and crocodiles

To be fair, you dig levees to control the flooding and you wipe out the crocs. But I guess if you never even attempted to live near the water you aren't going to have the accumulated knowledge to know that.

kind of hard to have a civilization when you only come with 3 basic emotions.

No, the pygmy people are the least intelligent. They're literally another species, with an average height of less than 5 feet, and the oldest living to perhaps 35 before dying of old age, and whose women are typically pregnant by age 8. Before they were forced out of the forest, their language consisted of only several hundred words. They are now routinely enslaved and generally taken advantage of by the local sub 70 IQ Bantu peoples.

There are some videos on youtube about them. It's pretty crazy really.

youtube.com/watch?v=cix0w7NIt24

have you ever interacted with a nigger, they have no concept of the future, it's like magic to them they are existing

youtube.com/watch?v=p8f-dwURY20

stop making SENSE

you're making me feel like an idiot, you f-f-f-faggot

Because Africans are idiots, in comparison at least. At least 200,000 years behind every other race on the evolutionary plane, not fit for civilization. Of course you'll have one or two every now and then who are somewhat able to function in society however for every one semi-competent African there are 10,000 useless, indolent niggers. I hate egalitarianism.

Imagine swapping all whites with jews

>The Flynn Effect is not the whole story
OFC- but it is a factor.
And I'd like to note that Sup Forums's honesty boosts their intellectual power- I will call this effect the user Effect.

>white man buils a well with a pump
>pump breaks down
>no one to repair it because 0 skills
>die from thirst

If you don't have a well you don't have the internet you stupid faggot. How would they get the information? This is his whole point.

>wikihow.com/Dig-a-Well
"In most states, it is legal to drill your own well."

The land of the free! They get fined for collecting rain water.

basic mechanical knowledge is unattainable to niggers as it appears

Jesus fuck /pol
I never even thought about this question before. I just assumed it was so arid that there wasn't good water tables.

But yea...newscientist.com/article/dn16835-wasted-wells-fail-to-solve-africas-water-problems/

its worse than I expected. They're not even saving up the probably small amount of maintenance costs they're supposed to, nor does anyone just learn the maintenance techniques.

I can't help but think of that one user who complained they couldn't get african farmers to spend their excess proceeds on fertilizer the next year. So their farms quickly become under-productive and frivolous.

smoke signals duh, I transmit from the long long ago

user, I...