Germany YES

Germany YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps
telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is racial justice. If they'd enforce this equally, half of all muslims in Germany would be in jail.

To learn who rules over you, simply find what you aren't allowed to criticize or ask questions about.

>Going to jail for wrongthink
>First world country

Pick one.

Good.

That is what you get for being a heretic.

meanwhile niggers and arabs rape and murder german girls and get away with a slap on the wrist

Really made me think

>implying they are not
lmao

>Europe
>free

Biggest meme in the world

Anyone know what she said exactly? Going to jail for the wrong opinion is just insane

Something about Auschwitz not being a deathcamp but a labour camp

Fuc7in' Damnit Goyim
Can't you post a warning?!

buy some fuking glove, like they cost much, or wrap around cloth. jesus.

Looks like this despicable Nazi is not going to go around spreading her lies or evil anymore.
She should know better to be honest.
We fought and died so that the evils of the holocaust could be revealed to the world. How dare she take the deaths of those who were victims and those who tried to save them so utterly in vain.

Let this be a lesson to you, Sup Forums

It´s illegal to talk about it goyim

It's legal to talk about it, goyim. but always talk negatively about the regime and talk about the hebraic suffering, yeeez~

This is what we do to people who fall in line around here.

what was that from?

I CAME

>HAAHAHAH FUCK KRAUTS!!!
>BASED GERMAN LEGAL SYSTEM!!
>similar or worse shit in bongistan
>OH NO!! HOW COULD THIS HAVE EVER HAPPENED??
>WHY DIDNT WE STOP IT?
how long does the wes thave before it shuts down and reboots itself
Euopean union of facists when?

>jail 88 year old woman for saying thing

is germany retarded or something?

There...are...FOUR...lights.

German Holocaust laws are bonkers but it's a historical thing...here's what's crazy: a journalist was sentenced to 6 month in jail for writing an article about historical collusion btw Nazis and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. They got him because he published the article with a photo showing a swastica. What he did was legal though, so the higher court is surely going to revoke that sentence.

>Looks like this despicable Nazi is not going to go around spreading her lies or evil anymore.
No, they never actually put her in prison..

She just found a way to make the state pay her pension. I think every senior citizen in germany should start denying the Holocaust so that they get a nice little retirement home with security around 24/7

>First world country
>Germany

>based german legal system
Who said that?

Free granny!!!

Showing swastikas, even in a historical context is illegal in your retarded country?

she sure looks scared. not. She got nothin to lose, glad she stands for truth .

it truly is retarded. What are they afraid of, aside from the truth. ah

Depends on the political stance of whoever shows a swastika

>>german flag
you cant get onto ANGLO.net so you wouldnt have seen it

If you say "EBIL NADIS" you can, if you say "HAYL HILDA" you don't.

This breaks my heart. I had to do 2 weeks in maricopa county tent city jail for a dumb dui when i was in college. There was a man in there who was like 80 and he had dementia or something. He was so scared all the time. He cried himself to sleep most nights. All the woods (whites) looked out for him though, and even the cholos which I had to admire. Kinfolk (niggers) still nigged around him. I would have chin checked any nigger that touched him. I seriously would have done an extra 30 days if it meant he could could leave

You krauts should send her sympathy cards, just saying nice things without saying anything illegal

>ANGLO.net
Kek

he's holding a copy of a norwegian newspaper, im guessing it's dead snow 2, as this scene wasn't in the first one

> We fought and died so that the evils of
You fought and died? I fucking wish! Then you wouldn't be on here spewing your drivel!
And evils? EVILS? Locking up 88 year old grandmas for having an opinion is like the Third Reich on crack. No really think about it.
And you're sitting there advocating this shit.
So who's evil?

OI, MAITE, U GOT A LICENCE FOR THAT THOUGHT?

How do you deny the Holocaust twice? You would have to be conviced the Holocaust happened, question it, deny it, be convinced again, then question it again, finally denying it again. Who does that?

she has a website, seems like people already send her cards and wished her luck etc
from her website
>„Wir leben gar nicht in einer echten Demokratie, was man schon daran erkennen kann, daß alle Angst haben. Die Herrscher haben vor dem Volk Angst, deshalb gibt es Maulkorbgesetze, und das Volk hat vor den Regierenden Angst, deshalb wagt es nicht zu sagen, was es denkt.“
>We don't live in a democracy, you can see it because people are scared. The leaders are scared of the people, for that reason there are laws that make speech illegal, and the people are scared of the leaders, for that reason they are scared to say what they think

> Ein Sklave, der seine Ketten nicht spürt, sehnt sich niemals nach der Freiheit
>A slave who does not feels its chains never yearns for freedom

>Der Holocaust ist die größte und nachhaltigste Lüge der Geschichte
>The holocaust is the biggest and most sustainable lie in history

afaik she already went to jail once for denying the holocaust, then she got out of jail once her sentence was over and denied the holocaust again, so the state just starts another trial for wrongspeak
>Who does that?
brainwashed fucks

>88 year old
>88
GOTT SEGNE URSULA

BIN THAT WRONGTHINK!

don't you love the feeling of living in the country that leads the free world?

Good

I feel the need to point out that this 88 year old women was around back then. She saw this shit.
And she knows better. For a fact.
That's why they have to shut her up. Hard.

Man oh man oh man.
I thnk I've finaly officially cracked. It didn't happen like we were told.

Yes, there was a round up and a camp, but the horrors just didn't happen.

Fuck me man, what did I lear in life that was true?

So, you get jailed for 6 month for saying the truth.

You would have taken the BBC and loved it

Germany has been cucked to death. (((They))) saw the power of the German race with WWII and so they are doing their damnedest to expunge the German race from the face of the Earth. Never been so happy to be a burger desu

>Goes to jail again.

It's almost as if her being in jail the first time wasn't a convincing enough argument.

Based granny

To all my Euro bros, if any country lights the beacons of Gondor, I will come, especially you Germany, if you call for my help, I will swim the channel to get to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/6229315/Michael-Jackson-Hitler-was-a-genius.html

help, bring spoons if you come

we will come eventually

I just hope I won't get droned for looking suspicious

you do know what germans were planning to do to the anglos, right? literally the same thing they were going to do to the jews, you dumb ass

>but larping as aragorn is so fun!! xD

If it was just a labour camp, then why did the big sign on the front say "death makes you free"?

shut the fuck up you stupid burger, the nazis had respect for the british and their empire. Ever heard about the peace that was offered by hitler to the anglos like 10 times? The British would've kept their empire, with germany ruling over continental europe. Only problem was that their jewed government didn't want peace. \
Ever heard of Rudolf Hess? The guy that flew to the UK for peace talk and was then imprisoned by the brits?
Learn European history before you open your mouth, Anglos were seen as brothers by the Germans. Stop believing every bit of propaganda that was put out during ww2.

Don't forget, you are (((free)))

must suck to not have a 1st amendment.

based

Everyone seems to talk as if it's fascist or evil in general to lock people up for words... But people are okay with this? I get logical rational shit like yelling fire in a theatre or something but on a serious note, if it is true that the Holocaust happened... Wouldn't anyone who looks at any fact or questions be met with evidence from the educated instead of prison time?

>Wouldn't anyone who looks at any fact or questions be met with evidence from the educated instead of prison time?
Who needs evidence when you have laws?
Protecting their version of history with laws but then acting surprised when people question it. You can't imagine how much I hate them

If you are ever worried about ZOG being too powerful to ever confront, just remember that it feels the need to jail an almost 90 year old woman for challenging it

He's talking about the other half. All of them should be in prison.