Debate with Destiny - Nicholas J Fuentes vs Destiny (Steven Bonnell)

Debate with Destiny - Nicholas J Fuentes vs Destiny (Steven Bonnell)

Holy fuck, this Nicholas guy pushed Destiny's shit in.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2e58FpcHhQ

Stop viraling your shit you subhuman spic

Checked. And yeah, Nick is fucking great. To only be 19, he's got a lot of potential. Check out this "Based Israel" debate with that cuck Will Chamberlain, too.

Of course he did. He also destroyed that alt-lite cuck in their debate about Israel. Big Dick Nick is unstoppable.

>implying someone with the moral fortitude of Nick would shill themselves here

>To only be 19
Holy fuck, Gen Z really will save us.

Also check out Nationalist Review, a podcast he does with james Alsup on saturdays. Those two fellows have become my favorite podcasters. They've got more sense than half of the fags twice their age that are on the right.

Too bad he’s not 35 yet so he could run for president.

how old is he really?

What? He got destroyed in that debate, at some point he starts talking about his spirit and how he "is actually 91% European if you do the math". It was a complete shitshow.

Also, stop shilling your shit on here you disgusting autist spic. Nobody cares about you or your hapa friend James Allsup.

He's really 19. He just turned 19 here recently actually. He's mentioned it multiple times on his show. That's what really surprised me. His buddy, James that he does another show with is 22 or 23. Nick is young as fuck.

This, my friends, is a kike.

kys faggot, Fuentes is white and is great

shekel deposited to the shill aka you

i don't believe it, but that's pretty insane if it is true

>He lost damnit

Lol, he got his shit pushed in.

He's a big guy!

Nick Fuentes is going to be the new Jared Taylor. He's only 19 now and he's *this* fucking good. I was a clueless TED talk watching shitlib when I was 19.

This "Destiny" guy sounds like a total loser

Fuck off kike.

You sound envious. Yeah, destiny who likes to proclaim how rich he is whilst telling everyone how his missus left him with his kid. This is your hero? Homo.

Fuck off, faggot. Fuentes is great.

>recording a destiny debate in front a green screen
What a faggot. He shouldn't have just screencapped Destiny's Twitch stream so his audience could have 10x better sound quality and watch D play vidya while.

He doesn't know shit about audio and is a part-time student iirc, he has said he'll get his shit in order

That Israel debate was pretty lame honestly. Will spent the whole time rapping a concern troll and Nick stuck to just rebutting Will's bullshit instead of exposing the kikes.

The debate was about the US' aid to Israel, exposing the kikes is not really a solid policy argument

this

stop posting your faggotry shit here nicholas you spic cunt

whomst are these people and why the fuck do they keep popping up here

Hi Destiny