Nazi in Israel

Sup Forums what would happen if you go to israel on holiday and you have a tattoo like pic related ?

that's a paddlin

Mossad would torture you to death

Mossad would rape you to death

Try it. Send us pics of injuries.

You have to get a new tattoo like Pic related!

They would send me back to Germany and Merkel would nag me at the Brandenburggate and would call it a act of tolerance and love.

like this

Mossad would rape death to you

but what would those weak beta-jews do on the beach if they see I have a tattoo like that ?

>inb4 i dont really have a tattoo like that

They'll probably shoot you and your body's blood will be drained in a ritual

You'd be welcomed because you're probably a Mossad agent finishing his tour of controlling neo-nazi groups in Europe or US.

*hang

>Mossad doesn't have phones

YOLO

Lets say about 20 alpha males with swastika tattoos are on holiday, what will those rats realistically do ? fuck all.

I wonder if they will eat my foreskin

They would sue us, duhh.

you wear a shirt

You know that every Jew in Israel has been in the military and their nation is set up to stop groups trying to hurt them in case a group of palistine men try going through

I know what you meant, but honestly, I kind of like this better.

Not if i am on the beach you rodent

You won't even get to Israel with that tattoo.

Why would 20 males go on vacation together? Must be a European thing...

Sup Forums South Africa is a shit show but at least we don't have a lot of jews.

I know Krav maga, am i an honorary jew fighter now ?

lmao they wouldn't do anything. They would probably visibly point and be irritated but nothing would ever happen

That's what i am saying, they are all bark and no bite. Might get that tattoo and go knock on Rothschild door

>I know the martial art of kicking somebodies balls in 99 different ways

MMA when?

The Kahanists would praise you but again Mossad will rape and foreskin removed.

It's funny I simply read it as "rape you to death" until you pointed it out.

Mossad would death you to rape

you'd be sent to israeli death camp

There would be another crusade to free the holy land and give it back again to the jews

I'm sure you will get your body death to mossad rape.

You would get arrested as a start, probably beaten up, and mostly like deported.

Death would Mossad to rape you.