One of these threads

Let's see yours Sup Forums

Sure let's do this again.

>roach disliking germany
Rare

I wonder how you managed to get on the internet during daytime.

there is not a single reason to like ukraine

ah yes i forgot

They hate the ruskies just as much as us and they are a white christian nation. 2 reasons right there.

Here's a template

I like Ukraine because entire eastern Europe can focus its hatred on it.

Something like this

Thanks for loving us, roach

>us

Pretty sure a lot more people dislike brown gypsies like you on Sup Forums. Even your flag makes people want to puke. Russia even has higher HDI than romania.

Germanistan*

FTFY

>t.slav liberator

Bored at work lol

Why would turk like polan and dislike swedistan and germany? We dont like you here, unless you're only turk in town and you make kebab
>cheap alcohol
>2 parachute jumps for 80 golden ones (ang. złotych)

When you put the other former Yugoslav states in purple, but give 'em red stripes, does that mean it's like a love-hate relationship?

I lile it becuase it is a nice barrier.

I like Poland cause, It's a clean white european country even if you don't like us.Why would I like cucked muslim shitholes such as Germanistan and Swedistan.

Exactly.

cute

havent read anyone bashing portugal? wow its truly a good day today

PORTUGUESE IS A DISGUSTING LANGUAGE
But your people are awfully nice, and Portugal is rather beautiful.
Have a nice day, my friend.

t. literal shitskin subhuman

lol

>good day

all fires have been dominated.

this is very true

considering the 30+ dead I wouldn't say today is a good day either way

At least pic related hasn't happened. Be thankful, Camões.

this barrier is too big

LOL, we should finish what we started.

Kill you all, you cucked imbeciles.

Dont get cocky now, we all know without NATO you'd be much less enthusiastic.

Did we have NATO in 1914-1918, 1941-1945 and 1991-1995?

This Is why I love them.

No, you don't love anything but money and slacking off, you opportunistic turncoat.

You might as well turn to Catholic Duklja or Red Croatia, too.

you are confusing us with Bosnia and kosovo, they had NATO.
we had a weapons embargo from the west and had to beg to start operation Storm for two whole years.
Not to mention that at the start of the war all the western major powers (and especially Britain which had Lodge connections to Belgrade) gave Milošević tacit support if he resolves things quickly.

Of course he failed at the Dinaric Alps, like every other aggressor in the history

Done

fuck off, France

relax bujanec, you'll pop a vein

better one

so you are slav that doesnt love / like only 2 slavic countries, Ukraine and Croatia. Why is that, if i might ask? It makes absolutely no sense to love / like all other south slavs except us

Let me guess, Karolina got pregnant during summer vacation on the Dalmatian coast and you have "mixed feelings" on who the father is?

Based frenchbro. Let me guess - because of the wine, rose butter or/and the nature? Pretty much can't relate to any other positive things about my country right now, except maybe the historical culture and monuments. But, on the other hand, if you are being sarcastic, I can also understand you as well.

>We dont like you here

your women acts otherwise. why the fuck would we care about what male toilet scrubbers think anyway? your greatest achievements in history are charging tanks with horses and putting wings on your cavalry

POMOZBOG!

>implying turkey has toilets
Im pretty sure you all still shit in 2 ft deep holes in your sandpits

Is Salazar going to come back?

A technical bastard

Only Duterte can summon him

we had toilets and baths while you were shitting on the street in europe you stupid slavshit

Nah i dont have even baby. I was in Croatia only for few days on my trips over Balkan even when i call them manlet sea jews. Mostly i like Croats but i dont like how they acted in WW2 thats all. Im mostly trying stay out from Croatia because people arent so friendly as rest of Balkan.Ukros arent even slavs.We have many of them here and they act like mongrels which they are. They act in Ukraine in same way.Only ukraine citizens which i liked were in Sevastopol.

also why should i love Croatia they never did anything good for czechs which doesnt mean i hate them. For me they are not on same level as rest of the Slavs.

Congratulations. You won. Most common baby name is the UK? Muhammad.

Arragont ass. You killed all of us.

theres no reason to like subhumans like you

Would reconsider Russia if everyone over 50 just died off.

yo this mapchart site is sick

just go to the site in the image

Lol it's not like we want to be liked by fucking g*rmans. I hope you all go extinct.

Your people are worse than niggers

Thanks for love finnbro.

Ukraine should be pink

someone is ok with us
lmao

World War I map is more interesting.

based DanBror

In regards being relevant in history and looking good, definitely pic related.
INB4 we wuz greeks: you are turks.

was jk about Karolina

fair enough czechbro, it's hard being friendly with all the tourists when you basically get ran over by them ever year. And I could definitely see how are neighbors are friendlier then us, I just honestly don't see a problem with it.

but manlet sea jews? the tallest people in the world are Dinaric Alp people and Dalmatians, how in the world coul we be manlet?

P.S. the jew part I get

not in europe

Im greek you subhuman

Then why are we marked.
We are literally the most unknown europan country right after moldova.

Literally the only thing we ever did was being with germans till 1944 and then fightning germans. Pic quite related since it's our WWII aces.

What? I didn't claim we're in europe

go to northern ireland
oh right, you can't
you lost to the british
you're the most inconsequential member of nato
the irish are here general
so........?

slovakia has achieved much
top prostitute married drumpf
all uphill now

>greek
>calls other subhuman

my lemon potato sides

Wrong country m8.

at least you are pecefull, ulike your balakaniggers neighbours. Maybe you and chezk, finland and iceland should be in ligh blue.

>Burger education

You idiot don't asnwer to iki.
Whenever u see german flag saying "I am greek" don't answer. That 166cm manlet will then continue screaching till mods archive thread.

Yeah lol, try next time maybe you could last more than 8 seconds.

Basing my opinions off the current governments and the policies of each nation. I like and respect the peoples and culture of every European nation.

celebrate another losing war
no tan for finnish people
growing up in russia's shadow
make finaldn russian again

>celebrate another losing war
Literally more successful against commies than #1 military

>no tan for finnish people
We don't need to nigger ourselves to be socially accepted

>growing up in russia's shadow
Our president isn't sponsored by Russia

>make finaldn russian again
99% of Russian civilians love Finland and don't want to annex us because they would lose their best holiday country

keep riding in circles while cool fin wins F1

What do you want with the Balearics?