Car bomb kills journalist behind Panama Papers offshore tax evasion investigation a fortnight after she 'received...

Car bomb kills journalist behind Panama Papers offshore tax evasion investigation a fortnight after she 'received threats to her safety'

Daphne Caruana Galizia, 53 - dubbed a "one-woman WikiLeaks" - was killed as she was driving near the village of Bidnija in northern Malta

A journalist who led the Panama Papers offshore tax evasion expose was killed today when a bomb blew up her car.

Investigative reporter Daphne Caruana Galizia, 53 - dubbed a "one-woman WikiLeaks" - was killed as she was driving near the village of Bidnija in northern Malta.

She had filed a complaint to police a fortnight ago after receiving personal threats to her safety, local media said.

Caruana Galizia ran a hugely popular blog relentlessly highlighting cases of alleged corruption, often involving politicians from the Mediterranean island nation.

In Malta, she had led the coverage of the Panama Papers, a leak of millions of legal documents last year detailing financial details of offshore entities used by the rich and powerful to avoid tax.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/car-bomb-kills-journalist-behind-11352821

archive.is/z2VyF

Other urls found in this thread:

meinwords.wordpress.com/2016/05/10/panama-papers-shrunk-from-2-6-tb-to-210-mb/
youtube.com/watch?v=lprSxYx-4G8
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=5s
daphnecaruanagalizia.com/2017/04/september-2015-konrad-mizzi-caught-reporter-leaving-pilatus-bank-unmarked-car/
daphnecaruanagalizia.com/
daphnecaruanagalizia.com/2012/08/glory-glory-allelluiah/
daphnecaruanagalizia.com/2012/08/il-vera-ghamel-gid-mintoff-istja-araw-ftit-aaaaaa-mintoffjani/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'll bump this, it's a literal SHUT IT DOWN. someone want to let us know how many kikes are in Malta?

Thanks bro.

Amazing how this is barely getting any attention/replies. This board really is full of brainless meme kiddies now. Absolute state of Sup Forums.

it is really surprising that there are so few threads about this,even yesterday.

bump

bump

what she was investigating in panama papers exactly?

meinwords.wordpress.com/2016/05/10/panama-papers-shrunk-from-2-6-tb-to-210-mb/

youtube.com/watch?v=lprSxYx-4G8

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=5s

Assange is not who you think he is! :)

BUMP

RIP Sup Forums

>oh poor blogger
>shits on major parties/companies with no allies anywhere
>but muh freedom of speech
We have seen this coming, what a way to die tho

Was it revenge or was she about to reveal something else?

She exposed Konrad Mizzi
>sauce
>daphnecaruanagalizia.com/2017/04/september-2015-konrad-mizzi-caught-reporter-leaving-pilatus-bank-unmarked-car/

From Wikipedia
>Muscat stated that the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been asked to help the police in investigating the murder.[16]

We can be sure the true perpertrators will never be found now

>This board really is full of brainless meme kiddies now.

I can't see her connection to the Panama Papers. From what I see, she exposed a Maltese politician, she didn't leak the papers, she didn't expose a US, UK, Chinese, Russian or German politician or real string puller like Soros or the Rothschild family. It's a major happening for Malta, but internationally a nothing.

The media is just blowing it out of proportion for the sake of 'freedom of speech'

She was a cunt, a vile hateful cunt attacked politicians in the most incorrect way possible by
going after family members, children and friends.

Top tier SJW class piece of shit
just by skimming a little on her blog you can see this

>daphnecaruanagalizia.com/

She shat on our Hero the after he died in a disgusting way

>daphnecaruanagalizia.com/2012/08/glory-glory-allelluiah/

And tries to prove her statement in a one way mentally challenged way (Image related)

In 1970 we had literally just got our independence and our economy was in its birth
yet she puts out this stuipd graph

'but muh mintoff was dictator n shit'
He was just saving up money for the country to later invest in it you stupid cunt

bump because this is one of a handful of important topics today.

True but I don't think that blowing her up was right though.

Graph sauce
also
the day* after

>daphnecaruanagalizia.com/2012/08/il-vera-ghamel-gid-mintoff-istja-araw-ftit-aaaaaa-mintoffjani/

Rumors say that either her son or Marlene Mizzi is next.

The murderers think so clearly

No shit. She was a vile cunt, but blowing her up
was not the right way to deal with her.

Bump,for fucks sake

Every.single.time.

Yup from what I hear you live surrounded by water maybe drop her there without noise?
Please pay hawk-rent and remove any floating kebab as the rent agreement conditions.
t.spic

Rumor also has it that semtex might have been used.

>Bump,for fucks sake

Why don't you guys make a general thread and pastebin for it, where you can keep track of the investigation, and the statements made following this. Not to offend, but some suburbs of Australia, UK and the USA have a GDP greater than Malta, so this happening doesn't rank very high unless there is more to it.

Also, fuck whoever went to Valletta and make a fool out of themselves. Protesting for justice, Jesus christ it has been only a day!

The papers actually reveal much more than this, they reveal many connections and secret actions the mighty have been taking to cover up their illegally made billions.

>The papers actually reveal much more than this, they reveal many connections and secret actions the mighty have been taking to cover up their illegally made billions.
Yes but in terms of the contribution she made to the papers, she showed the interests of a Maltese politician in a foreign shell company. She didn't use the documents to show corruption in a major world economy.

Why I'm not surprised?

When you have absolute irrefutable proof to your claim you can come back. Right now you are just blowing your load too early. Go shill reddit instead

It was the love story of a dirty kuffars and a moroccan or nafri gentleman.
The family of the gentleman was at home so he decided to get rid of the evidence like he is used to when wrongly stopped by police for stealing or drugs

When will these young white women learn

bump.

Bump

First Gary Webb
Now this broad
F

Inb4 another election kek

another bump goes out

It never was that great. That's why it got the name cuckchan.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh kikes, please oh please oh please come get laid down in my driveway. Your soul WILL stay where your body drops. And your going to need a little more than those stupid fucking plastic boxes with neo-dym's for mounting. I'll be nicer than ANY of my neighbors, that's a fact. That's if you make it you make it that far. I know everything that is happening within 1/4 mile of my crib. Good luck.

~Hitler Himself

she was wrong.

Why should i pay taxes to a state which wants my death? Fuck taxes