twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

I'd tap that. No homo

Sage

bailey bot will be convertible

Wow how helpful...

Wait, delet the thread first.

pls die now ok thanks

You don't have to dig too deep to see that most trannies are complete train wrecks

me too brother

What about white women for fucks sake

hot, got any more?

imgur.com/r/transpassing

have fun

Most women are complete train wrecks.. your point is?

Most of them aren't even white

>You must be over 18 to post on this board
Just wait a bit user, you'll see what I mean

Is that the new X-men poster?

Thats a hot fucking man

> implying im under 18
wrong

Sorry you're too black pilled and have given up entirely at being happy that you've discarded your honor to become a fag

more like Y-Men

>ex-men

*XY-Men

FUCK

How the fuck can a man make a better women when it dosen't even have a vagina?

Really? I’m trans and I just feel sorry for normal straight guys. Women really aren’t bad but the thought of being with one in a romantic/sexual way just makes my skin crawl.

This is the paradox of the modern age, kangaroofag

Transsexualism is a mental body dysphoria. You're mentally ill

It's not a paradox, it's a meme.

>makes my skin crawl
no shit i was married for 10 years haha

The meme is grounded in truth that if a man just wants sex then a transsexual is all you need. I don't agree with this assessment but that is the reasoning behind this.

That's like, the single drawback

I'll hold my nose if it means I don't have to put up with white women's bullshit

I'm brutally realistic, a black pill only in appearance. White women are by and large a lost cause.

Men will never be women.

Men can become mutilated men with tits.

But not women.

Yeah I know.

too bad she's getting old and fat
all the more reason to go with robo

It's simply a homosexual fetish, no straight men would ever been attracted to a "femboy" or transsexual. It's completely gay. If it's a self describing heterosexuals fetish, then he is simply hiding inner homosexual tendencies.

Exactly, but the problem is that they just want sex. For their purposes, traps are definitely better than dealing with women.

Just like how the only draw back of losing a leg is losing a leg? If you actually ever left the house you realize women as annoying as they can be, are lovable for the traits that men lack.

>she

I'd love to fuck him though

You realize what makes women so attractive, is not just their physical bodies but also their mental and emotional traits?

Yes we know. Slaanesh is hard the hardest one to resist

My boi I don't think that you realize that I am agreeing with you.

>"I'd fuck a man"
n....no homo
just saying the words "no homo" doesnt negate your faggotry

It must suck to be a tranny and realize the best you can ever strive to be is a below average looking woman, who'll hit the wall hard at 30.

>traps are definitely better than dealing with women

No, i don't think you are.

>tons of make-up
>flattering angle
>photoshop
>filter
>still looks average
And that's the top 5%, don't fall for this meme.

Lad I said to THEM and THEIR purposes, you could see why they might say that they are better.

Even if he was a real women she be an ugly one of that.

preach

>the absolute state of christcucks

Transsexuals fall behind in every single quality that a women and a man has, they are mentally ill freaks of nature.

tuck and fuck is no homo

I have never seen anything shilled harder than traps. This entire website has turned into a fagfest and people act like it’s normal. I don’t see how Sup Forums can say everything is a Jewish conspiracy but not even mention it when talking about traps.