FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

>Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

>They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI
youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>b-but BRUMP!

If Trump should be impeached for "working with Russia", then why should the Democrats be allowed to sell them materials to build weapons of mass destruction?

Wow

Is it legal to sell a foreign country the materials to build WMD in exchange for bribes?

woooosh bing
this is a fox news alert

Nothing burger confirmed.

>IMPEACHHHH BRRRONLDDSSTRUUMPHH

B-but drumpf grabbed my boipussy

Under Obama they ran guns to cartels in Mexico, supplied Al Qaeda and ISIS operatives weapons and money in Syria hoping that they were "moderates", and sold WMD to Russia. I guess its not really to solely blame Obama, who could possibly control America's second, rogue shadow government?

What the heck. What the absolute heck.

In that linked article, it states that Comey shut down the investigation into the Russian bribery in 2015.

B-b-but BLAUMPH had a Russian hooker pee pee party!!!! IMPEEEEEEEEECH RAAUUUGGGH ASDFADFSF

BUMP

>That moment when it was Obama and dems colluding with Russia all along.

If the media picks this up in earnest, a shitshow will ensue.

Fucking traitors. All of them

This will be interesting. Will they mention this to avoid covering Jesus at Mandalay going missing, or will they cover Jesus to avoid this? Or maybe they'll just talk about Hollywood perverts and try to say how Trump caught on a hot mic talking about whores over ten years ago is equal to rape? Hmmm.

>Just comp'f

It’s nothing desu.

Hannity is all over it. Who else will pick it up?

Fighting the slide.

Obama in Lybia made everything in Syria so clear

If Drudge makes this the main cover story, prepare for Clinton suicide watch.

>If the media picks this up in earnest,

I'll be over here holding my breath waiting for the media to "pick up in earnest" a story that will destroy their own allies, and their own credibility by the way.

I said it yesterday: it's not going to be a Happening if you let it be a Fox News/conservative media story. That ensures that more than half the population rejects it as partisan and most people never even hear the whole thing.

Is this big if true?

For the sake of slide prevention,
Anyone have a basic gestalt on yemen? Teams, players, reasons?

Welcome to 2016 and the entirety of the general election.
But to answer your question from the perspective of a shill for Hill voter, "Drumpf".

Aside from any bribery or shady financial dealings, I have no problem setting uranium or Plutonium to Russia.

They have the facilities to make it just as much as we do so in the end it really is irrelevant.

In fact some time ago Russia sold us all of their remaining stockpile of Plutonium which enabled us to power both the Curiosity Rover on Mars and the New Horizons probe to Pluto with RTGs.

DRUMPF IS RACIST

Of course it will be top story on Drudge

LOCK HER UP

IT'S HAPPENING

I have nothing to contribute to the disscussion so here, have a bump

Bump for YOU CANT STUMP THE TRUMP.

So a nothing topic, people will make threads for the next three days, autists will add nothing but bumps, everyone who questions how serious it is gets called shills and then it dies a slow death with no one caring? Sound about right? Call me a shill to begin.

>So a nothing topic

Thanks for Correcting the Record™

Bumping with flexibarry
youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE

Does this mean politifact might have to update re uranium one? Remember the media ran articles quoting le truthiness meter saying CF had nothing to do with the deals and orange fat fuck drumpf is big fat orange liar so he actually peach trump really any second now i swear?

THEY SEE ME BUMPIN.... DEY HATIN'....

What is trump gonna do about this?
Will sessions recuse himself again?

Checked

I don't want to be one of those "this is nothing new" guys, but...this is nothing new. The gist of this was already known by the MSM and it didn't stop them from running around yelling "Trump! Russia! Trump! Russia!" for a year. A few of them, like WaPo, started signaling that they should back away from it a couple months ago, but the overall narrative remained. There will have to be more, and not from "right-wing news" outlets, before they even have to give that up.

Dems are the real Russian collaborators?

Wouldn't that make them more based? Don't we love Russia here?

You fucking idiot. Uranium is a finite resource on the planet. It is literally a part of national security to hoard as much of the stuff as possible to keep it away from other countries as well as have the largest reserves for our own necessities. Hillary Clinton selling off 25% of our reserves to anyone is an act of treason

Still beating that dead horse that never existed? You dumb cunts are retarded.