Trump supporters shut down liberal speaker

youtu.be/cHoWTvQkwMg

>5 views
so you are posting your own videos here?

fixed it
www.hooktube.com/watch?v=cHoWTvQkwMg

MAGA

Oh no that sucks. That medicine doesn't taste so good does it?

>leftshit tactics being used against them
Buhu

>They keep saying it's a culture war
>They keep telling us they're trying to kill us
>Surprised when the people you're trying to kill stop playing nice
Seriously, what did they think would happen?

I’m conflicted. On one hand that’s awesome to finally return the favor of disrupting a speech but I also think that those DRUMPF supporters are falling down to the same level as the SJWs they claim to hate.

thank you, a based german for once

holy fuck that video was shit. half of it was a retarded intro that shouldnt have been there in the first place

Wtf

We are not them

I cannot condone this, this is the shitty lack of dialogue situation leftists put us in. No one learns anything from this.

>when they punch you in the face you offer them the other cheek
this is why christianity is cancer and people should revert to paganism because it has turned you into weak submissive cucks

>leftists put on some red hats and make some noise
>"OH MY GOD THOSE WICKED TRUMP SUPPORTERS"

hey, rabbi...whatcha doin?

This

Wanting to be on the moral high ground only makes you lose though. Easier to get your points/ideology through when not caring about it.

This is about freedom of expression though. The last thing I want is public speakers of either side silenced.

Those videos of the left shutting down various speakers does far more harm to themselves than anything the speaker could say, why fall into the same trap.

why did your wive's paki bull allow you to have internet in your cuckshed? yeah this kind of cuck mentality is why you are still in the EU while we are not

I don't like to see it. Be conservative in public imo

FINALLY, the right has adopted Alinsky's rules for radicals and are fighting back with the same coin.
>hurr durr we can't stoop to their level
That's how they beat you, faggots.
Accelerate, get this civil war over with while you still are the majority.

Could be a false flag, or could be legit. Either way, I don't see the problem. They want a culture war? They've got one.

Not an argument.

this norwegian gets it

now I understand why norway isnt in the EU unlike

This guy gets it. Nothing is too low. They want war? We'll give them war. We'll make their lives hell. Nothing is too low until we win.

This is good. Anyone who says "dat makes us jus as bad as da left!" needs to fuck off and die. The moral high ground bullshit is why the right kept losing the culture war. The reason Trump got elected was because he didn't cuck out like that during the campaign. Anyone who neuters themselves in order to get the "moral highground" is fucking retarded and is playing by a rulebook that nobody else is following.

No it’s how we fuck up, we are currently winning more and more so your answer is to switch to the loosing sides tactics?

>the left silences us, so we should allow the left to speak as much as they want
????

this

its like trying to win a street fight with judo rules while the other guy has both a gun and a knife as well as a bunch of friends to help him out

Its satisfying though

This. They are only trying to speak the left's language as it seems it's the only thing they understand.

the only reason why "we" are winning is because some of us fight as hard as we can. people like you are counter productive. virtue signalling neo cons who'd rather have Hillary as president and western civilisation ruined because Trump is a "bully"

Yeah, so much winning! Wake up, nigger. We are losing and we are served lukewarm solutions like Trump the Zionist and other "populists" to keep us in our place. All these "victories" you speak off are only pressure valves set in place by our rulers to make sure we don't riot. Whites are still being replaced, our youth is still being indoctrinated and the left rules our culture. What victories do you speak of?

Thanks. I'm tired of retarded who keep posting youtube link.

This man () gets it. This man () does not.

Also, genius, the reason Trump won out of a field of 17 republicans and one democrat is because he was the one republican who didn't have your retarded cuckold mentality. The reason he got so much support was because finally, after all these years of people like McCain running who would rather lose then stand up for themselves, we got someone who actually was willing to fight back, and didn't give a fuck if some cuckolds like you were yelling about how we have to play by a book of rules that our enemy ignores.

>Trump the Zionist
Trump singlehandedly stopped the inevitable downfall of western civilisation and offered hope for a non-dystopian future and you trashtalk him? if you are anti Trump you are anti western civilisation and need to fuck off. maybe Trump can't do everything he promised because too many people among his own ranks constantly stab him in the back instead of supporting and empowering him

>be trumptard
>cant handle opposing viewpoints

fucking pathetic

>be britcuck aka shitcuck
>daughter gets raped by paki
>get imprisoned for trying to protect your daugther
>complain
>get imprisoned for thought crime
bravo

>I am a globalist and a nationalist, I'm both, okay?
This is the guy you claim "single-handedly" saved western civilization. Look, it's actually working on you. Trump saved us, the struggle is over! Bullshit.

You know, initially I wanted to say you are just a pussy and they deserve it, which they do, but you're right. If we start to mimic them then we lose support. It may not seem like it but we are gaining support everyday. Every Milo and Ben Shapiro rally that gets shut down and every conservative attacked first is more support for our side. We should avoid this. Unfortunately that's just how a polarized society works. The underdog side will inevitably become the monster of its enemies trying to combat them.

>Trump supporters shut down liberal speaker
Not cool

That’s my point, why the fuck would we start using such retarded tactics.

All this is about is this single video. I’m all for fighting back in various ways. But in the case of shouting over public speakers we are dealing with retardation, it literally has had an adverse effect on the left and here you are condoning it.

The tactics are not retarded. They work brilliantly.
How do you think the left gained such as foothold in our culture, academic institutions and media and what have you within just the last 50 years? By being "honorable"? No. They fought dirty, cheap and with tooth and nail and we need to do the same.

He is, economy is skyrocketing here. We just need leftists and RINOS to get the fuck out of the way.

ISIS surrendering en masse.

The man is getting results but the media won't admit it is all because they have been in the pocket of the establishment so long they are not allowed to report any other way.

If you can't see that by now you're deaf dumb and blind.

>Trump saved us, the struggle is over
apparently you are an illiterate retard

the war has just begun but Trump turned an utter defeat into a war. without him our loss would have been set in stone and inevitable

what exactly about this do you fail to understand?

>Trump singlehandedly stopped the inevitable downfall of western civilisation

jesus last time i saw this much fanboying it was in a line of the latest apple product

>Liberals over the last 8 years have consolidated power to the federal level basically making the presidential seat a dictatorship through executive orders.
>Suddenly their candidate isnt president and they start crying when he uses their unjust system to start passing shit they dont agree with

Fucking retards.

You know you fucked up when democrats are calling for more state rights lol like with the whole sactuary state bullshit and whatever.

an other illiterate retard

Trump was a great win and a morale boost, don't get me wrong but it's too little, too late.
I don't wanna hear you faggots say ever again the "saved western civilization", that's BEYOND stupid.

Off to eat dinner, thanks for the (yous).

Ok man well I disagree, the left have created the foothold with left wing acedemics and those in power. These brainwashed faggots are just a symptom of the cancer, other tactics they use are effective and should be used, this one is undoubtably counterproductive.

It's not about moral highground, it's about public perception. Trump had a chance because the american zeitgeist agreed that rampant leftism came to close to impeding the first amendment with its' PC ways, you're not gonna win anymore votes by impeding the first amendment from the other side. Incredible example of cognitive dissidence.

This. Accusing us of hypocrisy is just what the left does to demoralize us. We have to fight to win, and then we can obey our rules and principles. I'm sure a lot of revolutionaries don't believe we should run around murdering each other, but they know they need to kill to protect their freedoms. Thus, we need temporary access to the enemy's weapons to defeat them. Plus, giving them a taste of their own medicine just shows them what it feels like and may make them introspective on their own tactics.

>You know you fucked up when democrats are calling for more state rights lol like with the whole sactuary state bullshit and whatever.

So much this.

King Obama paved the way with fiat governance by EO over a dysfunctional congress full of fat useless establishment types collecting paychecks and primo insurance while everyone in the country suffered. Now the left pays the price for being lazy and only passive-aggressive and the right is about to primary the fuck out of everyone opposing Trump.

Glorious times ahead once the deadweight is pruned out of Congress.

From the perspective of a common American, there's no difference between

>"b-b-but right wing speech leads to nazism!"
and
>"b-b-but left wing speech leads to communism!"

Both sound autistic and this is why American politics works like a pendulum. The right doesn't need to build its own bubble after popping the lefts.

That's it - 15 tards and a worthless intro. Keep trying there rimjob...

>It's ok when conservatives do it

Kek get ass raped Brit bong

when political winners taunt losers, it's a bad look. these people are retarded.

so it's not the tactics you object to, just the target?

got it.

Now we are celebrating becoming just like them?