Wealthy people literally remove revenue from the economy via offshore bank accounts and globalist investments

>Wealthy people literally remove revenue from the economy via offshore bank accounts and globalist investments
>REEEEEE THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN SO ABOUT THE RICH! GET TYRONE OFF OF WELFARE! THAT'LL AT LEAST SAVE US 0.0000000000000008% OF GOVERNMENT WASTE!

Why is it so hard to understand that poor people stimulate the economy and local/small businesses because they often spend most of their money. That revenue goes into businesses that can grow and develope based on market demand instead of Trump's corporate hand out to billionaires. If you're pro-capitialism, then give the money to the people instead of the coporations. Let the people decide which companies survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6-o8dFJdxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>left libertarianism solves the problem of capital flight
lolno

Such a government is too weak and bureaucratic to start twisting some nuts and get the Volk its dues.

Blue square is the one with the most potential for doing what you're suggesting.

As in.

Respecting property rights but also kicking major fucking ass if said rights are being exploited by the rich.

But what would we do if 99% of the worlds wealth wasn't owned by 0.001% of the people despite those people not having any superior qualities compared to the rest of us? Just imagine what a world WITHOUT Donald Trump would be like... how horrible. I need those robber barrons to tell me how to live and what I can and can't do.

Prove it. Give one shred of proof that the things you say actually occur.

You could say that 6 trillion people died the last time

What the fuck does that mean?

Newfag.

Obligatory reminder.

>Prove it. Give one shred of proof that the things you say actually occur.
Most high HDI high income-per-head nations have a pretty damn strong state be that Norway Singapore or Sweden until recently, they all have a strong if pro-market state to ensure abuses can get penalized swiftly while ensuring productivity stays up.

Left Libertarianism is literally just sitting on your hands and expecting things to somehow work out without having the raw power to really do it at your hands whereas left authoritarianism just murders productivity because nobody has a reason to care for being productive.

TL;DR: I agree with OP's point actually. Social Capitalism is what both OP and I want.

It's just at home in a different square than what OP thinks.

I dunno if we have the same understanding of those squares as each other.

>I dunno if we have the same understanding of those squares as each other.
No. That's my point.

See ya.

fantasy should the actual term for the green square.

bump

They remove their money from the country so it won't be taxed. Proposing to tax them more will only encourage them.

Also,
youtube.com/watch?v=U6-o8dFJdxA

America has some of the lowest taxes in the developed world. You're willing to lower taxes on the rich so the rest of us can live like peasants in China?
Don't buy products from companies that move money to other countries.

Is it really impossible for you to understand basic economics?

If poor people and local small business stimulate the economy then why Cuba is so shit?
Pick up a basic economics book like wealth of nations, free to choose, capitalism and freedom or basic economics by Thomas sowell

Yes , let people decide which companies survive, the only way to stop big corporations is by letting them compete with the rest of the world, if you restrict the options people have then youll have Titans that you're so scared
"Give money to the people" who gives them money? People earn money by working, the government takes their money, government has no money they take it from the people

ftfy

>"left libertarian"
>we should be completely free
>we should also forcefully redistribute wealth

:::::thinking::::::

Why do you need more taxes? Why would you live like pleasants if other people aren't taxed more?
You go earn your own money, if government didn't take as much money as it does now, you would be better off

>People earn money by working

People earn less and less by working, while Capitalists earn more and more.

I wonder if declining wages could be caused by unfettered immigration of low IQ unskilled third world immigrants

>Is it really impossible for [a communist] to understand basic economics?

Well, yes otherwise they wouldn't be a communist

>being this new
user is wrong. But ultimately OP is right. We need to make offshoring one's wealth outside of the home nation at least not-permitted if not banned.

>capitalists
I wonder if that has anything to do with the new deal, social security and welfare, price controls, and the increasing regulations and government intervention, no, maybe it's because of capitalists right? That's why we all have smartphones, flat TV's in every room, better cars, and a better way of life, despite all that bullshit the government pulls off, smaller companies struggle to stay afloat thanks to all that shit and revenue gets smaller

Are you low skill first world citizen ?

The lower and middle class have been destroyed by free trade agreements and immigration

Why do leftists completely ignore this?

If you ship in tons of cheap labor, or outsource to cheap labor, the value of labor will drop

Its fucking simple

What the fuck is their mental problem?

So you like paying more for goods and services?
What's the point of making 100k pieces of paper a year if your cost of living is 95k pieces of paper a year ?

>free trade agreements
This is a right wing value, leftists do not ignore the detriments of free trade agreements.

outsourcing tech jobs to indians and asians, getting indians/asians to flood the country fucks up the middle class

Are leftists in favor of free trade agreements? That seems like something backed mostly by neocons and neolibs.

lol

They should get better skills or you know, work for less to compete against them, oh wait you have minimum wage laws and social security, Obamacare and all that shit fucking lol, just keep blaming other people that are able to do the same job for less lmao

>left libertarianism
How many times do we have to go over this. Jesus fucking Christ.
YOU CANNOT HAVE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH WITHOUT AN AUTHORITARIAN ENTITY ENFORCING THE REDISTRIBUTION. RICH PEOPLE WOULD JUST SAY "NO"

>ship in cheap labor to be able to make more money by firing your native workforce who expects an actual decent wage

>companies make a killing by selling out americans, prices go down a little bit but everyone is out of a job

>"lol you stupid goyim, you cant go back, prices would go back up!"

kys you fucking shitskin kike traitor, we do not need subhumans for cheap labor, you do not understand how economies work if you really think something so fucking asinine

>why not just go full ancap/libertarian and let millions of white people starve because you dont have the balls to kick out subhumans

i mean yeah that would work too, but it would be much easier for us to just gas you all

What kind of double think bullshut is this?
>give the poor more money than they need
You mean 'the rich?
Poor people spending is what drives the economy you stupid bootlicking fuck

But the poor are currently saying no to decreasing taxes for the rich. Why do the rich get to say no but not the poor?

You should give dusters to people for street cleaning, you would have more jobs and better wages am I right?
Get better skills, compete with your wages, and if running a corporation is so easy and profitable then start your own company

You faggot live in a better position than your parents and your patents lived in a better one than theirs, you faggots feel entitled to one job and high wages, and you should not, work hard and smart just like your parents did, if a job closes down find another one, get better skills, aim for higher positions, it sucks when you get laid off, but fuck that's how things work, you're not the children of the company and the company is not a charity

You're literally fighting over pieces of paper instead of products and services

>Ancap
Read an economics book fucking niño rata

Poor people need to get educated, that's why they're poor, they feel cheated and entitled without looking at the root of the problem

Trump's proposed tax plan literally is 0% for those making less than 24k....gtfo of here with your trash nonarguments

also your graph is inherently flawed. What's the difference between the bottom left and bottom right? What to stop a corporate tyranny from happening in your liberal utopia?

It's inherently human to exploit those beneath your for security. Christ is the only answer to this inherent flaw.

It's cause they were taxing the 1% drastically lower in the late 50's.
High taxes on the insanely wealthy allowed for a middle class to thrive back after ww2 and up to the mid 50's

>you gringos need to get rid of social programs because your excessive empathy is only a detriment to you when you let burritoniggers like me flood your country and treat them as equals to yourselves

yeah i know, which is why we need to just get rid of shitskins

>You faggot live in a better position than your parents and your patents lived in a better one than theirs

actually you're completely fucking wrong, wages have gone down remarkably when you factor in inflation, houses now cost 5-10 times what they did for our parents

do you even know what inflation is? because if you did, you should fucking know wages have gone down.

you are fucking clueless

If the labor share goes down the capital share goes up you moron.

Explain how taxing the rich helps the middle class
What's the correlation to that
Why should I care about the rich getting taxed? If that's their money, the money they spend in technology, factories, to give jobs to more people and in return more revenue for them if they do things right. How does that help me? Am I going to get better teacher unions? Am I going to get more shit tier public schools? Am I going to get an extra road? What about some more bureaucracy to create jobs and regulate some more? Is my local representative going to get a raise ? Am I going to get more shitty tap water ?

>government social programs are good for the people
Fucking lol that's why niggers are outbreeding you, if you want to help your people do it with your own money , you'll directly spend the money on the people you want and not niggers nor spics, good job helping the democRats cause

And you know what causes inflation? The fed printing more money, why ? Because you ask for programs, you ask people to reactivate the economy with more spending, you ask to help the local people (corporations lobbying) to protect them from foreign companies, you ask for more government intervention to protect you from dangerous corporations, all that costs money, the hidden tax it is inflation, and it's a great trick by the government, by not raising taxes but increasing inflation and you end up paying more, still that doesn't help your cause

Fucking illiterates

He posted it sarcastically you meme-flagging retard

>lol that's why niggers are outbreeding you

no, shitskins are outbreeding us because we're treating them like they're actual humans, when they're not

Yet it seems you feel those programs are fine, and I even as a Mexican find them as a way of fucking you in the ass, but you seem to enjoy cheering up to the fact that your contributing to be kind to the people with your own and other's people money taking it by force

Get cucked

This is true but the green square is not tenable because people are shit.

>And you know what causes inflation? The fed printing more money, why ?

You retarded lolbertarians will never die out. Always new teenagers discovering the internet coming along.

If we have the lowest taxes why isnt money funneling from other countries?

Congrats, you are void of decisiveness

>what is slow monetary growth

you have high corporate tax rates

The idea that poor spending all of their wages on consumerism to feed the economies endless need for growth is a bandaid of a solution to a serious problem. And it is not a viable long term solution either nor has it been proven to remain a constant and reliable factor.

Lol, ancom fag. “I want people to pay taxes, but I don’t want the government to collect them” stop trying to masquerade as intelligent. People are selfish pieces of shit by nature. That’s not going to change. It’s a survival instinct. Capitalism allows for competition where the strong make more and the weak don’t. Handing out money like candy removes incentive and nothing gets done. Ever hear of literally every communist nation ever? Fuck’s sake, who invited the retard?

>Understands Politics
>Probably hasn’t ever read 1984

>understands politics
>relegated themselves to a minority position in their own country because intellectual elites reinvented American culture during the latter part of the 1900s

Statism begets more statism, which begets more control. The more power we give a government, the more power they want to take. The government Is not created to control the people. The government is created to serve the people. By controlling people through extensive laws that aren’t necessary, the government ceases to serve the people.

That's a fine principle, but in practice, do you really think you'll turn the trend around--do it with a steadily decreasing white population, on top of that?

the statist trend, that is

I know blue is conservative and also involves fascism in it, red is state control and has communism, purple is made up of libertarians, ancaps, anarchists and crooks.

Wtf is the green? I dont get it.

White pride hand sign is masonic hands sign, you retard.

Wrong

>Red is state rules in everybody favor, even if you have to be send to gulags
>Blue is state rules in your favor, that means puts a gun to your and says push harder
>Green is le weed state where everybody is free to do as they please even if it means shooting up cocaine or profiting off of human dog shit
>Blue is everybody has a gun, and is their own ruler each individual deals with their own shit and fixes their own shit, the state only is a 3rd party to seattle diffrences.

Coons dont own businesses and these are the ones who lobby politicians.
Freedom is more or less assured. Also the US has a completely different mentality regarding business than europe.
Thats where our continent fails: it doesnt value entrepreneurship well enough while at the same time it creates bureaucratic obstacles and fees to newcomers, but thats a different topic.

Post more compasses

>the US has a completely different mentality regarding business than europe.
That mentality might change if white Americans see their political and economical influence decreasing steadily over time.

"tries to rig an election and still LOOSES" yeah all credibility lost see ya

I could write "liberty" in blue square, "government and corporate tyranny" in green square, "government tyranny" in purple, and "just tyranny" in red and it'd make just as much sense as this shit meme.

>neocons and neolibs.

Which are both central planning, top-down, authoritarian globalist kleptocrats.

Because it's not their money you cuck...
Great wealth is amounted by mental superiority, nepotism and determination, why should you be forced to share what you have earned with your Polar opposites ?

>It's inherently human to exploit those beneath your for security. Christ is the only answer to this inherent flaw.

I'm neither Christian nor parasitic douchenozzle, so there goes your theory.

>Great wealth is amounted by mental superiority, nepotism and determination
To be fair, two-thirds of capital gains today are, at least in the US, going to the 1%.
>fuck off commie
I know all the Bretton Woods and monetary inflation stuff, plus all these other trends globalization, etc.
Further, it's kind of ironic you're posting all this stuff under a Nazi flag, when all those attributes describe Jews perfectly.
>why should you be forced to share what you have earned with your Polar opposites ?
Historically, in Europe, lower classes have posed an existential threat to more individualist and cosmopolitan upper classes. The European race is an entitled race, and Europeans never took as much shit from their elites as, for example, the Chinese did/do. This attitude has won Europeans previously unseen possibilities for meritocratic upward mobility.

Because they're rich. Money = a bigger megaphone, according to the US Supreme Cucks

I'm glad I don't understand economics, most of it is a religion based on working backwards from the conclusions the rich (who pay for the research) want. Wake me up when economics uses partial differentials relating to time, does not reduce several agents to one hyper-rational and omniscient agent, and respects thermodynamics.

It's only fair considering the taxes we (ausfag)have to pay, 49% on income and shirt term investments is a joke.
If I have had to pay mid 6 figures for my job.. shouldn't I be entitled to a break in the foreseeable future ??

Welfare is a cancer here, 12 grand a year to do nothing.... More if you are retarded and far more of you have kids.

I despise having to pay for it.

These people aren't the building blocks and gears in the capitalist machine, they consume exuberant amounts for their limited income and live far from their means, but they don't even contribute in any way, shape or form.( Apart from gst and spending teeny amount )

So why shouldn't we just axe their payments and take a tax cut?

I do agree that Europe definitely has really gone crazy with the welfare, don't get me wrong. I was mainly referring to the American 1%, large part of which makes its huge gains by participating in economic booms at an early stage.

>Implying the bottom left is not "Passion Tyranny" where a man is driven purely by his base animal urges towards an early death in a hedonistic rampage.

Yes, because your government with the support of your population allows quantitative easing to increase the liquidity which goes straight away into the pocket of the wealthy.

People advocating for policies to "activate the economy" are the cancer of your countries and the main reason middle class is loosing purchasing power.

>the American 1%

Close, but wrong decimal point: 0.01% and above. The 4.99% shoulders the burden from the parasites, as well as all the blame from the commies in the press. That's not accidental, either.

>quantitative easing to increase the liquidity which goes straight away into the pocket of the wealthy.

Plank #5. Also not an accident.

Watching /pol debate economics is like watching a troop of purple assed baboons debate calculus.
All you really need is an app that allows you to hurl actual, physical shit at each other.

Bumpity bump

I guess the middle class would lose less purchasing power if the unemployment rate was 20%.

Of course, the solution is giving resources to the Syndicate/commune leader ;)

Trust me, non-hierarcal society is possible, my hack--I mean intellectuals told me that.

Holy shit user that video is fucking insane.
I had heard of a girl who was driving her sister and got it all on snapchat when they crashed but I have never seen the actual footage until now.