I support Obama and Hillary

I support Obama and Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bullock_(American_politician)
france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/pays-de-la-loire/loire-atlantique/nantes/he-will-not-divide-us-acteur-shia-labeouf-plante-son-drapeau-tour-lu-1349243.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right, your tax dollars will very shortly go into supporting and housing them in prison. :)

Loser.

You’re thinking of Trump, Don Jr., Kushner, Manafort, and Flynn.

Mods?

The only loser here is you and Trump.

Just letting you guys know, this is a slide thread. Keep this in mind for future reference. Also, sage.

No, I'm definitely thinking of Hillary and Obama, actually.
>thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

Hillary has all the supporr she needs

It’s literally nothing.

k

Fucking larping piece of shit

Pretty sure Trump won. I'm a winner to. Loser. Hillary is on her way to jail.

No, she’s not. She did nothing wrong. Trump and his corrupt admin/campaign is on their way to jail.

Still crying almost a year later. Loser.

>I support Obama and Hillary

Listen, fellow Democrat-user. Obama is term limited out, Hillary has proven that she can't win a General Election. So maybe you should ask yourself why you support politicians who aren't politicians anymore?

Democrats need a Jim Webb like candidate. Someone who will attract the moderate R's that despise Trump. Enough with this far-left fantasy about what America wants to be.

Are you one of those FuckTards that breaks windows and sets trashcans on fire?

I’m with Kamala Harris for 2020. Second choice is Kirsten Gillibrand followed by Elizabeth Warren.

No but I will be if they try to “lock her up”.

I too I'm autistic

Me too

Troll. Saged.

>Elizabeth Warren

They can kiss my ass

ShareBlue just called. They say you did not earn $3.50.

Those are all awful candidates.

This is a President.

>Harris, Gillibrand, Warren.

Jesus Christ, user. Just gonna leave this here.

LOL, You're a pathetic excuse for a human being.

>Democrats further frozen out in 2018
>Trump wins re-election in 2020
>Republicans solidify hold on Congress with another rmidterm blowout in 2022

You need better candidates, those you mentioned will ensure Republican victories far past 2024 when Pence wins election.

>lawyer

They are not awful candidates but he is good too.

>69% Approve
>19% disapprove
>Democrat
>Montana

Read about his platform. The guy is very pro-business. Just with strings. With those strings being investment in Montana workers.

>Lawyer

Andrew Jackson was a lawyer too, user. Yet he is still remembered as a populist President.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Bullock_(American_politician)

TOP FUCKIN KEK. I wouldn't elect this tard to clean my pool.

>..........

Could he make this happen?

They are awful candidates. Want to know why?

Because they make their names by dividing people, by building fame by demonizing wall st., business owners, Trump supporters, white people, or anyone else they can prime the "outrage machine" towards.

We need a president who can unite a broad majority of Americans around pragmatic solutions to our problems. You can take your identity politics and stick them up your ass.

Finally, assuming you aren't trolling, what is the interest for me to stay in your Democrat party? Between your bunch, and the crazy communist Bernie crowd, I'm feeling pretty alienated.

But that doesn't matter because I'm white, straight, married, and have white children. I work my ass off and can't get ahead because in my field because if you aren't some type of "oppressed minority" you never get promoted. I guess I should go check my privelage about wanting a decent life for my family, right? After all, we are only white people. Our problems aren't important.

Go straight to hell.

Obviously looking for vaginas in office. Very shallow, as most demshits.

Fuck you, Drumpf is not my president, never !!!
He will not divide us !

france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/pays-de-la-loire/loire-atlantique/nantes/he-will-not-divide-us-acteur-shia-labeouf-plante-son-drapeau-tour-lu-1349243.html

Cry me a river. We put up with Obama and his Husband for 8 years. Deal with snowflake.

Sure you will pussy.

bait
Sage