Be woman

>be woman
>create feminism
>become useless for men
>men create artificial wombs and sexbots
>men have never been more free and happier, women have never been more miserable
Damn the future looks bright

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/05/five-ways-feminism-has-made-women-miserable/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/309507.php
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/suicide/index.html
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/suicide/datasources.html
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/suicide/statistics/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QCVHw5yJEJc
therooster.com/blog/icelands-casual-sex-culture-most-liberal-world-it-comes-cost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be woman
>don't get treated like a piece of property anymore
>don't die in childbirth
>don't get accused of witchcraft and burned at the steak
>allowed to own property now
>allowed to vote
>afforded all rights that men have
>becoming socially accepted as peers and superiors to men
>last few vestiges of misogyny festering away in places like here and in extremist religions
Yeah they're really hurting.

>be woman
>all that
>depression rates skyrocket as they take on all the responsibilities men had for centuries

will only work if you stop the government redistribution of wealth from men to women

Douchey and proofless, just like always. Where's the research? Where's the data?

i just post what i read in the news

One quick google search reveals dozens of pages of data : observer.com/2016/05/five-ways-feminism-has-made-women-miserable/

Here, read this shitty website.

>be woman
>>don't get treated like a piece of property anymore
That changed like 400 years ago
>>don't die in childbirth
Thanks to men
>>don't get accused of witchcraft and burned at the steak
Thanks to smart men
>>allowed to own property now
Thanks to men
>>allowed to vote
Thanks to dumb men
>>afforded all rights that men have
See above
>>becoming socially accepted as peers and superiors to men
Hahaha
>>last few vestiges of misogyny festering away in places like here and in extremist religions
We're gaining traction, feminism is not.
>Yeah they're really hurting.
Rise in unhappiness and suicide rates begs to differ.

>f-f-fucking women, f-fucking feminism!
>my failures are all t-their fault!

>be OP
>be bluepilled
the future is sad

OP doesn't know hat feminism is a jewish invention...

Go jam an eggplant up your twat you obfuscating shill. Learn to research things for yourself that interest you.

I know you naive pansy fucks just got off reddit to shitpost for antifa, but we have a culture that deal with your newfaggotry. No spoonfeeding without tits or a sharpy pic up your twink numale ass.

Fuck that's a poorly written article. No citations, 100% opinion, are you serious?

What the fuck are you talking about? That's an opinion piece. There is not a scrap of data, or link to a scrap of data, on that page. Did you even look at it? Jesus fucking christ.

I will be happy to provide a full list of cited research papers if you simply post a photograph with a sharpie within the confines of your anus and a timestamp.

>That changed like 400 years ago
Believe it or not, 400 years ago was in the past, and since now is the future, that means things have gotten better. That's what gotten means.

>Thanks to men, smart men, men, dumb men, bumb men, hahurbmen
You are forced to accept the things I listed as true, because they are objectively true, so your possible response is to be a misogynistic faggot. Classic!

>We're gaining traction, feminism is not.
>Rise in unhappiness and suicide rates begs to differ.
lol prove it

>I have a claim.
>Okay where's the evidence?
>Fuck you figure it out yourself.
Idiot.
>I have no evidence whatsoever, so here's an insult.
Childish idiot.

here's what the article was citing
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/309507.php
men went from being 4.5 times more likely to 3.6 times more likely than women to kill themselves due to the gap narrowing

We have the information you seek, just show me your hole.

With a sharpie

and a timestamp

>www.medicalnewstoday.com
>no link to actual study
>even so, only covers 1999-2014, no data about the hundreds of years before 1999
You really don't understand what science is, do you?

LEts see your hole boy!

Men give the women their success , if white people had treated them like asians africans or arabian you would tremble in fear and curse your genes every second of your life , deal with it

God you nips are freaky.

it cites the CDC
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/suicide/index.html
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/suicide/datasources.html
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/suicide/statistics/index.html

You have no proof. You have no evidence. How can this many people not understand what evidence is? This is mind-blowing.

Show me any proof whatsoever that women did not give themselves their success, and that it was instead men that gave it to them.

Post tits sweetie.

Thank you. Not sure why I couldn't find those links on the site. You're not addressing my point though. 15 years is a tiny drop in the bucket, and I'd guess that women 100 years ago suffered more than today, and 400 years ago more than 100, etc.

Lets see the hole boy...

is this a dick thread now?

Are you having a giggle you cunt? Or are you really this depressed that you go on Sup Forums to complain about nothing?

>implying women did this shit
>implying women have any agency
feminism is entirely fault of weak beta males who allowed women to nag on political level.

Yes, men are at fault here. So it's more like
>ruined women
>too weak/beta to put them back in kitchen
>creates sexbots to replace them

kinda

Are you genuinely mentally disabled? I'm not complaining, I'm pointing out that liberalism always has and always will win. Do you truly think that we could ever go backwards in terms of social progress without all of society collapsing?

I don't need proofs , i have history , the first feminist movement has not been crushed like a bug just because it's made by weak women not perceived like a threat , after that marxism is coming , the first ideology of equality ,feminist and women in general begun to act for equality and never go unpunished

They have not been

>dicks lay eggs
The fuck Japan?

You have some decent doujins sempai-desu?

can put together a sentence in English that's actually understandable..
> thinks it's a Nip...

Your english is awful, I cannot follow what you're saying.

You were destroyed by hard evidence. Now post your hole and well give you the information before 1999

Because you're a woman , you're naturally retarded

Imagine being this clueless.
All your feminist icons in (((Hollywood))) have spent years protecting pedos and rapists. They are going to be exposed and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

>men create artificial wombs
Women life become meaningless.

>You were destroyed by hard evidence.

>>be woman
>>create feminism
>>become useless for men
I really can't fault them for this. Understand, before this they all had to be housewifes and women were a very small portion of the workforce, now women can make their own money.

I think this helped us guys as well, before women had jobs all of them were golddiggers, now they care about your personality/hobbies/looks more instead. Having a job is still a bonus but it's not the sole reason she'll date you anymore.

>>men create artificial wombs and sexbots
I never understood the fascination with sexbots, were right now in the VR era and instead of having guys support that industry we see all of them dreaming about sexbots. Is 2000 dollars to buy the VR headset and computer to run it too expensive? How do you guys think you'll afford a 800k dollar robot gf then?

Artificial wombs are going to be ridicoulusly expensive, like 1 million dollars per child expensive, and you still need a woman to provide the egg.

>>men have never been more free and happier, women have never been more miserable
A good thing in my oppinion and why I like feminism, why should men be forced to upkeep the whole world? Let women do half of it.

>Damn the future looks bright
Not really, aging populations, global warming and antibiotica resistant bacteria are going to be a big problem in the coming decades and aren't going to be solved easily.

fucking embarrassing attempt t b h

>point out
STOP LYING YOU FILTHY WHORE YOU ONLY SPOUT TRASH AND ARE TRASH WHAT POINT HAVE YOU MADE IN THIS THREAD WHAT ADVANTAGE HAVE YOU BEEN TO THIS BOARD YOU ARE A SCREAMING WORM A SEED OF GARBAGE THAT SPREADS EVEN MORE FILTH INTO THIS ALREADY FESTERING WOUND DIE IN NUCLEAR FIRE YOU LIE YOU LIE YOU LIE YOU LIE YOU LIE STOP LYING STOP STOP STOP FUCKING STOP LYING AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

This pretty much.

>can't speak properly, can't find any evidence, guess I'll try an insult again
It seems pretty sad to be you.

>implying every female is an evil feminist
How does anyone get this stupid? What's the matter with you??

Holy fuck.

Femiwitch

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills, do you idiots really think a person has to be a woman to post the things I've posted in this thread? What warped version of reality do you perceive? Get help.

>>last few vestiges of misogyny festering away in places like here and in extremist religions

Extremist religions are growing world wide in number and also as a % of population.

Just look at Afghan, Lebanon and Iran women back in the 1960s compared today, they're all covered up now when they used to dress like western women.

>Extremist religions are growing world wide in number and also as a % of population.
Prove it. I cannot comprehend why you think you can just say things without any evidence.

>A woman on Sup Forums try to change something

You have baited enough

>Thatsmyfetish.jpg

Tl;dr

>Be a woman
>Get rights and other shit men get but now become an effeminate weak man, and not a woman at the same time, so now you're an abomination
>Men avoid you now

really activates my almonds

>be OP
>be not a father
>have opinion thrown in trash

Holy shit, a bluepilled civilian

>implying the only choices are weak woman, weak man, or strong man
I'm beginning to think that this isn't satire, you really are this stupid.

It's sort of common sense if you just think about it.
>women weren't able to vote
>male voters decided that they can vote

>last few vestiges of misogyny festering away in places like here and in extremist religions
Almost everyone I know at least considers them entitled/ unintelligent.
And if you look at your list there, you use the word "allowed" a few times, who do you think allows women to do anything?

Feminism made men dislike women, and now women are starting to dislike themselves.

And if you reply with "where's your evidence" I'm done with you. Because that's the only argument I've seen out of you, pathetic really.

>15 years is a tiny drop in the bucket, and I'd guess that women 100 years ago suffered more than today, and 400 years ago more than 100, etc.
so, you were given hard evidence, and now you resort to a bunch of conjecture. everyone suffered more 100 years ago you colossal retard. i'm not even against women's rights, hell, 2 of the best bosses in the workplace i've had were women. but the fact that you come on this site asking for facts, and then instantly recoil and say "mhuhgufhdfgh 15 years is nothing!!!! ree!!!" is fucking pathetic.

half of the people in my courses (upper division STEM) are women and i like working with them. it's a damn pleasure. but you sound like a miserable cunt.

Women's rights was the biggest mistake in our society

>implying women have some choices

Kekitude

>women
>strong
Pick one

>It's sort of common sense if you just think about it.
That's why people who know about the past are common senstorians, not historians. Oh wait.

The evidence didn't address my claims. Surely you can understand that I wasn't just talking about those 15 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCVHw5yJEJc

obesity speaks

Girl is proving why everyone hates feminists.

Doesn't understand logic and thinks her opinion matters.

Can we be friends?

you didn't adress anything I said. nice! I would love to see you get rekt in a HS debate by some literal freshman.

>debator explains something that's common sense
>w-where's your f-f-f-f-acts?
>everyone collectively raises an eyebrow in embarassement.

Shit is baffling to me.

I hate insufferable know-it-all cunts like you

You do know things which cost 800k now will cost 20k, or less in 10 years right? Wombs cost a lot at the moment since humans is involved.

And if you think "aging population" is a bad thing then you can always move to a area with no health-care, that should push down problems of 'too much old people'. And as for antibiotics losing efficiency? Well do you know which countries will be hit the least? Stable, northern countries with good social systems, education and welfare.

Future IS Looking bright.

In reality, the future is far darker than what Sup Forums would like.

Women already come built in with a womb. Technology is already able to aid women in inseminating themselves, even using the DNA of another woman.

To put it in video game terms, they have an easier path to a technology victory.

that's the most cringy video on the internet

sure thing

Trouble with that is, women don't want to provide for themselves. Women don't get pleasure from being alone. Women thrive on attention. They need men to provide currency and attention to be happy. Women would not be happy inseminating themselves and earning their own way.

Men, however, are often happy providing for themselves. Some men need sex and children, which can be delivered by sex bots and artificial wombs.

>sex bots
I don't really get it, but I would need one to write it off. I feel like an actual alive thing is much better than a robot. Maybe VR sex bots, but I feel like the depression would hit when I realize what it is I'm doing. (jacking off)

Sex bots are a far off thing right now. Acceptable VR sex will come far before an acceptable sexbot will. For now we have to make do with fleshlights, onaholes, and other methods.

nobody fucking cares now go choke on a nigger cock like the good beta faggot you are

Iceland seems to be pretty well off thanks to feminism therooster.com/blog/icelands-casual-sex-culture-most-liberal-world-it-comes-cost