HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS ACTUALLY REALLY 100% CONFIRMED HAPPENING

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS ACTUALLY REALLY 100% CONFIRMED HAPPENING

>FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

>tl;dr
>A Left MSM news organization has confirmed that Hillary received bribes for her Russian uranium deal

>WHAT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/world/2017/2/17/14649980/trump-clinton-russia-uranium
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI&t=263s
youtube.com/watch?v=zXYu7E8HHxo
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/28/fact-checking-donald-trumps-tweets-about-hillary-c/
archive.fo/yJZ2q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP POSTING IN SHILL THREADS AND GET THE FUCK IN HERE

THE HAPPENING HAPPENETH

Fake news.

Bump

Sargon's law is once again in effect, whatever an idologe acusses you off is usaully true about themself.

Will anyone get arrested over this.?

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

Have a (You)

BUMP AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

his is a direct link from Russia to the Clintons and Obama. It is a clear cut RICO case. Inaction by the DOJ will be impossible.

It could be possible that the swamp has been drained enough for the people on the right side of the FBI are breaking through

It's also possible that this is abbot of a trade off to distract from their obvious involvement in the LV shooting

I imagine it's like the flood gates. Kind of like Cosby or Weinstien.

As soon as major scandals break (aka this one) others will feel like it is "time".

I think this is the start of something big guys.

Nothing confirmed

Here have a signed affidavit from this “fake news” article

>Inaction by the DOJ will be impossible.
>impossible
>impossible
>impossible
LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Doesn't everybody already knew about that?

It's kind of like aliens.

Most people believe in them, but if it was actually confirmed without a shadow of a doubt things would change drastically.

>still not going to prison

nothing burger we know about this since 2015 and it was a hot topic last year

vox.com/world/2017/2/17/14649980/trump-clinton-russia-uranium

NOTHING BURGER

SAY IT WITH ME

N O T H I N G B U R G E R

Do you think this will be big enough to bring the bitch down?

The DOJ has known about this for a long time, and nothing has happened. So, it had made the press,but we all knew she was a criminal anyways.

>now that bill is senile and hillary is mindbroken from the defeat they are throwing them under the bus to push forward the anti-russian narrative because they know the right will swallow it if they use hillary as seasoning.

seeing as I'm already under investigation with regards to Russia, I'm going to have to recuse myself from this investigation and hand the case over to deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein

goyyyyyyyy shut it down

>LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

[desperation intensifies]

This, unfortunately. Plus drumpf is racist.

>HAPPENING

always means it isn't.

Some of it. What wasn't known is that the FBI knew, had an informant taking bribes and had plenty of docs, and Obama knew, but nobody told congress because it would've halted then uranium deal.

PRESIDENT TRUMP NEWS CONFERENCE AT 1:30 PM
>PRESIDENT TRUMP NEWS CONFERENCE AT 1:30 PM

>implying any of the """journalists""" will ask him about this

Don't fuck this up Sessions. How many times must we teach you this lesson old man!?

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI&t=263s

Why is it a big deal to sell materials to build weapons of mass destruction in exchange for illegal foreign bribes? Why can't we just let her go. It was her turn.

>Implying the press conference isn't going to be solely about this topic

Just kill them all. All the Obamas, all the Clintons, everyone who was in the government from Reagan onward. They are all traitors, frauds, and thieves. Kill them all. Every single one, and all of their families.

Fuck off shill.

The new information is that the FBI knew about it and Obama covered it up

I just sent this article to the most liberal friend I have. He just said "I wonder if this is what Mueller is investigating".

But.. the narrative..

>Sargon's Law
>thinking an eceleb came up with this premise

wow i don't think I've ever been this sleepy guys this is the biggest nothing burger ever lets just go to sleep

Bump

Literally one of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

>Sargon's Law

DId he write Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals then? What a pompous faggot haha holy shit.

>They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

HILLARY CLINTON IMPLICATED

>mfw it was the Russians

It burnsssss

We need to start making infographics and memes guys. Reddit won't let this story hit their front page. Other news outlets are afraid to touch it. It will be unavoidable soon but people are going to be dismissive of the story.
>It's our job to not let this massive redpill go to waste

you idiot, Trump is president, these people are going to fucking jail

But it was her turn to win... It was Hillarys turn... it was her turn. Her turn to be the president. Madam president. :(

Off to jail, Hillary

i always get amused when, the same people who readily post GRRR MONARCHY SHOULD BE ABOLISHED turns around and supports hillary because she's a clinton

>Do you think this will be big enough to bring the bitch down?
only if the public keeps creaming for it, if they wanted people to shut up and forget they should have distributed 2 trillion among the citizenry

They would be fucking in jail already if they were going to be. This asshole does nothing.

BUMP

>when the happening finally happens

Is this the happening we were waiting for?

>implying Trump didn't cause this to come out

your eyes are open and yet you are blind

Her turn for the noose.

Yes.

This is what Hannity was talking about.

I'd like to participate in that. The stories we would tell.

Well the good news is that now that we have God Emperor Trump in office Russia respects us too much to fuck around with us anymore, so it's a great thing that Trump is refusing to enforce the sanctions against Russia that Congress overwhelmingly passed with a 90% majority.

Right?

I mean sure the Bernie Bros who accused Clinton of colluding with Russia might be right after all but no way are the Bernie Bros right about Russia hacking voter records, manipulating party affiliation, purging voter rolls, or exploiting low information voters in the rust belt with blatantly false propaganda via Facebook and Google ads.

He does nothing I tell you and nothing will happen to the Democratic power structure he wants Ivanka to take over.

>giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium

Thats a seal you twat.

>not wanting Hillary to stay out of prison so she can run and lose again

Let's hope the dems don't run some Trudeauesque charismatic then

both political and snopes have refuted this. see links here:

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/28/fact-checking-donald-trumps-tweets-about-hillary-c/

sorry to be a party pooper but yer this is a nothing burger.

IT'S TOO GOOD LADS
IT'S ALL JUST JUST TOO GOOD
RIDE THIS FUCKING BITCH UNTIL THE END

B O O M
O
O
M

Are you not paying attention? POL was told a few days ago that Hillary would go down for non-pizza related issues. It's starting. Now get ready because some documents are said to be released soon, and if Pol digs, they can not only help the case but will look great.
I don't have the screen cap so look it up yourself

1/5th of the strategic uranium reserve created under law, yes. All the money went to Bill and Hillary. They have to be executed as traitors.

The Trump Panic Attact of 2017 (1/)

Is the solidly non transparent floor telecom equipment?

Fuck off nigger.

..but I thought it was Sara Carter breaking a story? She works for Circa News and I don't see her anywhere in this story. Is there more to this habbening?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ARE THE SHILLS AND WHO IS B8 POSTING ANYMORE

>wall being built
>DACA is fucked
>immigration reform incoming
>Obamacare being replaced
>no matter fucking around in Syria
>working on the biggest tax cuts in US history

yeah he's done nothing at all, what an incompetent leader

This something burger is quite meaty with all the toppings.

Agreed. So Obama and Hillary are guilty of Russian collusion.

Corrupt if corroborated.

>>immigration reform incoming
>>Obamacare being replaced
>>working on the biggest tax cuts in US history
Gerunds are empty promises.

>rosenstein
>comey
>mueller
>clinton
>obama

Literally all of them. Holy shit. How the fuck even.

Is this treason? its definitely SMELLY.

Fuck man. Trump really did keep his friends close and his enemies FAR CLOSER.

fuck off shill, I'm more worried about the traitors than I am Russia

why make so many thread of the samething?

>no one goes to prison
>this is just used to fuel hatred and war with russia
believe it

>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION WITH POKEMON GO
>IT WAS HER TURN
>MUUHHHHH RUSSIA
stop projecting

>everything happens overnight

lmao sure bud, why don't you tell me how wonderful Obama was in his first 9 months

>God Emperor Trump in office Russia respects us too much to fuck around with us anymore

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Go have a look at RT and tell me if they respect Trump kek

He's not doing shit and until something proves otherwise you can go fuck yourself; this is all theater.

>some documents are said to be released soon

They'd better be, because incremental confirmation of things we already knew isn't going to bust anything open. That kind of controlled "it's nothing, you already knew almost all of this, go back to sleep" exposure is how they PREVENT happenings.

oh so i guess that wall isn't actually being built then?
i guess those pictures were all fake?
i guess DACA isn't fucked at all then?

you're a god damn retard

>screen cap
Why not an archive instead. There
archive.fo/yJZ2q

"If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!" - Hillary Clinton

Fuck off, toothpaste.