Well , Sup Forums? You have been challenged

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/hwndu
hewillnotdivide.us/
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-53545732-309-0-1-0-alerte-he-will-not-divide-us-en-france.htm
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-53545732-307-0-1-0-alerte-he-will-not-divide-us-en-france.htm
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-53545732-310-0-1-0-alerte-he-will-not-divide-us-en-france.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some French guy from JVC went on the roof

He threw his hacket in front of what he thought was the camera, and it indeed appeared on the stream.

Seems like two kheys from JVC and one guy from here came too.

No wire appeared to be connected to the camera, so we could probably dig the wi-fi option.

Right now the guy who went on the roof has a "main-courante" (paper that the owners can use against him), so he can't do anything now.

Antifas are monitoring JVC's topics now.

What is wrong with you delinquents? Why are you so threatened by this political expression that you have to try to remove the flag and censor what he wants to say? This is also the cancer killing Sup Forums

Mods are deleting the HWNDU threads, we need to find a place to discuss and plan HWNDU

An especially crafty frog could build a parabolic mirror with a far enough focal point to burn the flag.
Laser might work too, but I don't think you can run around with one strong enough in public.

>Why are you so threatened by this political expression that you have to try to remove the flag

this pandering is disgusting
it still counts if you just destroy the flag right? use a drone to set it on fire

Easy, get a tube with a hole in the bottom, attach it to a Drone, have a drone fly over the flag and place the tube over the flag pole, completely covering up the flag

We could go to /bant/ or even , god forgive me for saying this, Sup Forums

it's capture the flag. Not destroy the flag.

m

Replace it with a French Flag and if someone desecrates it they will face prosecution.
Wikipedia:
A July 2010 law makes it a crime to desecrate the French national flag in a public place, but also to distribute images of a flag desecration, even when done in a private setting. On 22 December 2010, an Algerian national was the first person to be convicted under the new status, and ordered to pay a €750 after breaking the pole of a flag hung in the Alpes-Maritimes prefecture a day prior.

This shit is still going?

Can't get the stream working on my end anyway.

/bant/ hwndu threads have also been deleted.
I would try... I am sorry... Sup Forums

Go to 8 chan, they got a board dedicated to this faggorty.

Fine
Where is it

La Tour de LU, Nantes, West of France.

Top fukken lel, what politics? I just wanna play capture the flag; Sup Forums vs Antifa

>cover drone in velcro
>set drone alight
>fly into flag
>wait for next challenge

twitter.com/hashtag/hwndu

I'd climb that easy where is it?

Surely Sup Forums has at least one of those batshit Russians who get off on scaling buildings spiderman style?

Just burn it with a drone-mounted lighter.

Does anyone else read this as "hwindu" in their head?

my body is ready
holy shiet

Ok why put this flag up in Europe.

It could mean Jean claud Junker shall not divide use?

We need to capture it, not destroy it folks

Someone already tried to climb it, he was caught and antifa is now patrolling the area

Destroying the flag's not fun. We gotta capture it.

that image made me kek

MODS DELETE

I read "hiwndu"

there is antifa there
wtf shia

This is the stream link

hewillnotdivide.us/

Thanks manuel

>twitter.com/hashtag/hwndu
They can't patrol forever. We can definitely get that faggot flag.

we troll for the sake of trolling
gtfo normie

I just hope we capture shia's flags until he kills himself or something...

GET DAT MOFO FLAG u FEGS

Holy fucking shit
This book is proof she couldn't possibly be human with how ridiculously out of touch she is, kek

Any baguettes know how to operate a drone?

We can alert the local Nazis in France to go and get them. Wouldn't mind seeing some dead Antifa.

np Matheus

He will simply morph into some grotesque form as the final boss of the libtards

wtf is JVC?

Why doesn't it work though?

>thinking Sup Forums doesn’t have assassins
Shia pls

That would be fun

This is a well established game of Capture the Flag now. If you cannot fathom this you have no business on this thread.

isnt it an old japanese electronics company?
i think they made VCR's.

a huwhite dindu?

use a big big stick with a claw on the end to grab it

Is there some vid available?
A french forum

There's no way that's actually from the book

Some transgender pansexual two spirited black negro communist atheist transracial rapist

looks like this is the only thread that the cuked mods didn't erased

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-53545732-309-0-1-0-alerte-he-will-not-divide-us-en-france.htm

Wonder how hard it would be to cover that flag with paintballs?

easy climb. I'd do it if it weren't a thousand km away.

It won't get rid of the flag, but it's a start.
If you get a helium balloon and long nylon, you should be able to get it in front of the camera. If you're lucky, you can attach a hook some ways down the string so it catches on the nest's railing and stays in the shot.

They fear the Portuguese warrior

how about Sup Forums? maybe we get some parkour guys shouldnt be too dificult to those guys to get it

This.

You guys need some rope access techs in order to climb that shit quick.
You need about 3-4 50 meter ropes. Do pull throughs until you get high enough. Use a pole saw to cut the rope

Alright boys, capture the flag game mode starts, map: ctf_latourlu. Red pill team vs blue pill team.

Not too sure how easy the actual dome will be. Nothing to grab on to.

frech fags actually challenged /pol to a race

the french fags over at JVC are taking this very seriously and want to take the flag down before Sup Forums takes it down

it's a race pollacks, will u win? 5pm deadline they said

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-53545732-307-0-1-0-alerte-he-will-not-divide-us-en-france.htm

"The supreme shame if Sup Forums is ahead of us in our own territory :(
It is not to make the guy, but if I lived in Nantes, I would have gone there on blow, yet I am not particularly courageous."

"If the tube is blank it will be claimed by Sup Forums"

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-53545732-310-0-1-0-alerte-he-will-not-divide-us-en-france.htm

"Future drone fight 18-25 VS Sup Forums in coming"

"Our credibility is forever damaged if we fail now."

Lel pollacks, get it to it, b4 Macron's fags do... Game on. Tick Tock...

What about climbing it at night? Or torture some Antifa and force him to cooperate or climb the shit himself, that would be gold

It just has to carry a sheet to obscure the camera with

Holy shit is this what the cold war spacerace felt like

>tfw pol burns down a historic art museum

Wtf is wrong with you guys. Drone is a good idea, no fire though. Cover the flag or something

The overhang and the middle of the dome are problematic

It's in Nantes France some knows the exact location?

As long as the flag is pulled down, it matters little who wins.

I could climb that. Easy.

Wouldn't it be easier to climb the crane at that point?

I've heard drone didn't work before...
It's worth a try tho...

Go home shia, nobody cares anymore. You've alredy been btfo countless s times, it's no fun anymore

But they probably move the crane right?

Just use a drone

>
8 chan

This is why your country is declining nigger