Browse Sup Forums

>Browse Sup Forums
>Unintentionally consume vast quantities of propaganda from controlled opposition

Why do people come here again?

It's a sickness.

I'm doing my dissertation on the alt-right so I come here for research purposes.

i sometimes feel the same way. like im voluntarily allowing my mind to get raped. you gotta mentally gear up when you go on pol. or become a pro user of the filter

>I'm doing my dissertation on the alt-right so I come here for research purposes.

Ah, another humanities paper that will never ever be useful to anyone. Nice!

Lemme guess, liberal arts?

You're ignorant

this

You made a wrong turn obviously

Freedom of ideas and speech

It is also fun to spot the shills

lol he's right, there's many many papers like what you're trying to do, they all suck dick and are of no use and ultimately inaccurate.

immunization against subversive tactics mostly.

>Why do people come here again?
Because the other way includes INTENTIONALLY consuming propaganda from the opposition

If you use Sup Forums for anything other than pure entertainment value, I'd pity you.

I would never allow Sup Forums to change any of my views on anything. It's an extremely shallow hivemind that puts fee fees before reason and suffers from selective perception. Basically anything that goes against the narrative is ignored our shouted down, while anything that even remotely confirms a certain point, no matter how ridiculous the source, will get amplified to the high heavens.

Sup Forums is only good for laughs, and nothing else.

>I would never allow Sup Forums to change any of my views on anything

t.libshit

Its my first time on pol

Lmao, what's the title?

>Macroagressions and Memes: A Look into the Misogynistic 'Alt-Right', Russia's Impact on the 2016 Election and the Scary Implications About Our Future as a Nation

T. Effeminate Social Science Student

why do you watch news on tv? :^)

I only come here for the occasional pizzagate, rothschild, conspiracy theory, ufo, mkultra threads. Everything else usually gets hidden immediatelly because it's either retarded shills posting black/brown vs., white threads or retarded actual nazis posting that shit. Get real.

>alt right
> comes here
I don't think anyone but trump general would call themselves alt right

He's right you know. How fucking dumb can you be to let this place decide your opinions? It's literally Tumblr tier, just right-wing

Anything that is not a firsthand account is subject to bias. If you only lurked Sup Forums your whole life i would encourage you to try MSM and you pick which one doesn't rub you right.

There were 2 psychedelic threads yesterday and most people liked them

To spread propaganda from controlled opposition

bread and circus addiction

he is correct though desu

I like watching the meltdowns from people who've brainwashed themselves with their own propaganda

There's a special kind of hate in my heart for false accusers who believe their own lies and cling to them..

Honestly I have no fucking clue why I come here. I prefer /his/ but it moves too slowly.

You can occasionally have a decent discussion on here before the alt faggots come and edge everything up.

weren't you just larping as a liberal arts student in your first 2 posts? fail

Because facebook killed the internet.

yeah it made the hill billies on the right start using it

How is this different than they way MSM operates? Sure lots of bs and non sourced-infographis, and laughs. But when Sup Forums gets serious occasionally, real disscustion with people arguing they points honestly happen in a way you would never see on a pundint round-table. Its they freedom to be wrong, and be right and call you a fagot. Fagot.

>be me
>think 2+2=5
>go on pol
>see 2+2=4
>wow how can people believe this propaganda
>back to watching Rick n morty
>wow life is meaningless and the left is cool
>go back to sucking cocks

This. Could not put it better! Amen BROTHER!

It's too free here. If you are not a retard the propaganda won't effect you because it gets torn apart. If it was otherwise Trump would have lost. If propaganda worked how could that happen.

The nice thing about humans is that though they can be manipuulated they grow immune consciously and unconsciously over time.

So, for me, it will be a cheese, large coke... medium fries. kthxbye

to pick up chicks

keked. Wouldn't be surprised if you are close to the mark with that

Sup Forums = Team Brainwashed

>had to change flag to avoid arousing suspicion
>EU flag
>still has same id
lol you dont get it do you?

Well spotted, detective Jenkins