>Random by Padre Oct 15
imgur.com/a/OeCnv
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 17
>Netanyahu: It's unacceptable for Syrian forces to target Israeli jets
>Iraqi Armed Forces have taken control of Rabi'a border crossing on Syrian border
>Highest ranking ISIS commander reportedly killed by SyAAF in Quraytayn
>Raqqa: SDF seize Raqqa National Hospital, city nearly captured
>Shoigu: Operation in Syria nearing completion, still many issues to tackle
>SAA discovers more Israeli made weapons in IS storage facility
>Sy Gov:Immediate withdrawal of Turks from Sy. It's against Astana agreement. A threat to security of our citizens & violation of int law
>NE Hama:HTS pushes IS millitants out and captures Mustarihah & Shukistar
>H Homs: jihadist rebels break cease-fire and attack SAA positions, several civis killed
>E Ghouta:Rebels break ceas-fire and shell with mortar&missile fire Damasc,4 civis dead,9injured
>DeZ:SAA cleans Euphrates bank between DeZ-Mayadin,6 villages liberated+Husayniyah town (NE DeZ), blocking SDF from avancing SW
>Peshmerga have abandoned city of Sinjar, Yazidi led PMU have asserted control of the city
>Scores of Peshmerga killed during brief battle for Kirkuk

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_0-Vc7uA4g
twitter.com/ScaramucciPost/status/920252662976860162
youtube.com/watch?v=nK_Xuj6p5LI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3DludVnpSUo
youtu.be/MMAONc7GeIc?t=140
southfront.org/israel-hiding-state-art-f-35-warplane-hit-syrian-s-200-missile-reports/
scholar.harvard.edu/kathryn_schwartz/publications/did-ottoman-sultans-ban-print
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3732862/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=WbLIEarJGFQ
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/16/israel-attacks-syrian-air-defenses-after-warplanes-come-under-fire/
archive.is/tFYPA
archive.is/yI2Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for K*rd genocide

gr8 pic m8 I r8 it an 8/8

Post """villains""" who literally did nothing wrong.

Hitler.

F

tri moreta

Bashar "Bakeries Barrel Bomber" al Assad

F

*sniffles*
just like...bomb iran for me guys
*starts to tear up*
those kurds are gonna die without us

youtube.com/watch?v=v_0-Vc7uA4g

TÜRK+SER(V)=end of KKKrakers

>flag
jej, good post

>SOHR : After recent advances in Deir l Zor city,The Syrian army now controls 92 % of it.

Give me one good reason Turks got maneuvered into the weak position they are in and haven't technologically-advanced themselves to Germany-Japan tier? Hmmmmm?

Rumors on the streets of Baghdad that the Kurds are still looking for the Americans
Can Iraqi user confirm

yes i have seen massive chimp outs on twitter, especially turkish kurds blame america for everything right now

since raqqa has fallen, will ass*d attack the k*rds yet?

>genetics
>subspecies of humans
>mixed their wives with blacks and lower tier cattle
>iq is low and was only high because they counted imigrant whites iq
>the stolen white enslaved genes cant carry them on their back anymore

here are a few

Serves them right
They trusted (((them)))

twitter.com/ScaramucciPost/status/920252662976860162
>good night sweet poll.
Also the tribe has awakened. delete all your anti-semitic posts you dirty goys.

i bet they'll blame trump for that one too. Like it was him that fucked up syria and iraq and pushed them to iran

They are going apeshit on Twitter

DeZ surroundings footage
youtube.com/watch?v=nK_Xuj6p5LI&feature=youtu.be

they were apes to begin with

Turkey is our greatest ally

It literally boggles my mind how these people can claim "muh tengrist supremacy of glorious turk" and they don't have a 4 trillion dollar economy and can't beat US, Germany, Japan to market on new tech.

Hmmmmmm.

I'm glad that Iraq is finally enacting a final solution to the Kurdish Question. Hopefully they don't spare the women and children either.

Supposedly pic of Rabia Syria-Iraq crossing

Trying to sort out the middle east backfires again? WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS!?!?!?!

Build a wall around the region, let them kill each other for 200 years, then come back and see if they've fixed their own shit.

>SAA already holding everything on the left side of the Euphrates from Deiz to Mayadin
>Kurds hardly advancing further south and having trouble with ISIS

The race down there is going pretty well. SDF getting fucking cucked

I was banned on Twitter for saying "GAS THE KURDS".
I was surprised since I say all kind of shit on YouTube but didn't get banned

ass*d is a cuck until he marches on k*rds and liberates hasakah and qamishli

They're turning east and have been doing so for a while. The only major remaining contingent was seizing Raqqa.

This is going to be fucking silly.

>Hopefully they don't spare the women and children either.
Hey we aren't killing any civilians

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This pic is 24 hours old

Run down those worthless peasants

Jesus that's some solid fucking offensive right there

CAN THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER?!?!?!?!?!111

because ottomans erdogan idolize and kemalists despise, banned printing machine and thought science is haram. erdogan is doing same shit by removing evolution from curriculum and introducing religious courses.

New HTS video, anoyne knows the name of the nasheed
youtube.com/watch?v=3DludVnpSUo

>my "diplomacy" caused the deaths of 4000 American soldiers and a million Iraqis and allowed ISIS to exist and kill literally uncountable numbers of people all throughout the region because I am a globalist puppeteer and/or puppet and now it looks like I won't get to cause any more deaths this is so terrible
but actually this is (((Weiss))) making up shit I presume

>mfw Jew reposted my shitpost

Yeah, let them live so they can cry "genocide" for decades in the future.

Just kill everyone, don't make the same mistake Serbs did in Srebrenica

Cucks.

What kind of gooks are these?

Looks Kazakh

Funny thing is that The Mamluks who were more religious and arabised than the Ottomans produced More Science than the Ottomana ever did
Same with almost every other dynasty , even the Savafid and Mughals

You are a Turk, can you explain this?

Genocide every civilian might be easy for you, but we aren't capable of killing innocents

The plan is has been and is to split the country into three.

youtu.be/MMAONc7GeIc?t=140

imbecile

Also, they have been crying "genocide" since the gassing thing

Buryats most likely

ISRAEL IS HIDING THAT ITS STATE-OF-ART F-35 WARPLANE WAS HIT BY SYRIAN S-200 MISSILE – REPORTS

southfront.org/israel-hiding-state-art-f-35-warplane-hit-syrian-s-200-missile-reports/

>Mistake
>Serbs now hold 48% of Bosnia
Literally the only mistake the Serbs did was rely on The Croata in the Coast to fight the Bosniaks when they gave up the very moment the Bosniaks showed any type of Competence

(((Michael Weiss)))
King of the Bugmen

My point is don't expect that your honourable behaviour during war-time will be even acknowledged let alone rewarded after the war.

I guess not everyone can be as based as Americans. Sad

Fugg if some1 asks me now why I'm smiling id get in trouble saying it's cause kurds get btfo
>inb4 phoneposter

>Mamluks
they didnt want to use gunpowder weapons because they were haram. that's why ottomans steamrolled them.

>banned printing machines
U retard. This is false. It is a lie and a meme that got spread by Kemalist retards and others in the 20th century. There is no proof for it. It's remarkable how widespread it is. scholar.harvard.edu/kathryn_schwartz/publications/did-ottoman-sultans-ban-print

>thought science is haram
No. They like war and war is the greatest source of scientific funding now and always. So they funded military engineers, and scientists, like Europeans did, and they got scientific advances, like Europeans did.
>erdogan is doing same shit by removing evolution from curriculum and introducing religious courses.
Explain why Iranians -- the Kemalist theocratic shariah boogeyman -- have much better scientific establishment and research production than you.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3732862/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran

You Kemalist scum had Turkey for 80+ years and you fucked it all up. Your elite are incompetent retards.

Uzbeks, picture taken from joint Ruso-uzbek army maneuvers
youtube.com/watch?v=WbLIEarJGFQ

>s-200
>hitting an F-35
Lol, how? Did the Israelis get too arrogant, thinking they wouldn't get targeted or something? They sure as hell have had it coming if it's true.
>Few hours after the missile incident with Syria, the Israeli media reported that the Israeli Air Force’s F-35 stealth multirole fighter went unserviceable as a result of an alleged bird collision during a training flight.

Already know that

Thanks, nice footage.

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/16/israel-attacks-syrian-air-defenses-after-warplanes-come-under-fire/
archive.is/tFYPA

>being this stupid.
I honestly am rooting for Turkey stronk for some odd reason, mainly to BTFO the fucking shitskins but you niggers make it hard.

>(((Schwartz)))

Go away diaspora.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3DludVnpSUo

actually pretty dank nasheed

>but they loved america
lolwat

Actually Croats were quite successful in BTFOing Muzzies in their area. Problems started about when Americans convinced them to drop their uneasy alliance with Serbs in favour for a fullblown alliance with Muslims.

Man that looks fun. Great footage. I'm glad we're finally getting HD footage from wars around the world.

>There is no proof for it.
you are one of those retarded erdogan supporters from diaspora. arent you? it's well documented when printing machine first entered ottoman empire, almost 2 centuries later then first invented.

Go read some books. Armenians and Jews and Greeks had printing. Ottomans never banned printing. Muslims printed stuff too.

>n word
i'd love to beat the shit out of you KKKraker mutt subhuman

if this is true, it's probably because the pilot was a lazy jew. regardless of what you think of the F-35, it shouldn't get hit by an S-200 under normal circumstances

I have some CHP scum at my uni, I hate them, I fuck their women who are al sluts who get blacked out drunk to prove they're pro-western. Lol.

>m*Slims
>literate

Pick one

Explain the Iranian scientific accomplishments. They are top 5 producers of nanotech and biotech papers.

American here who hasn't been following the Syrian War at all. Who should I be cheering for?

YPJ have qt3.14 waifu operators. Does that mean Kurds are cool with us?

If it happened, it's likely a combination of arrogance, unfamiliarity with new stealth technology, and them likely covering the whole fucking plane in their stupid non RAM camo along with using pylons.

>the SAA slowly stole everybody elses combat mojo, and we didnt notice even with these gains.

NO. The YPJ will be our unironic sex slaves once Mattis liberates the area.

(F)ersian sub-human spotted

Support Israel

Cheer for Assad, the Kurds are communists who conscript their hairy women to fight because their men are cowards

>Ottomans and Persians are the same

Your low-energy trolling does not distract from the fact that you are racially inferior to even fucking Persians (looool). Seriously. You Kemalists complain about backwards, shariah Iran -- but Iran is much more advanced and educated than you.

>Hey we aren't killing any civilians
Kurds use women and child soldiers, you probably should kill them all.
At least meme their shit for the world to see.

>Israeli Intelligence Accuses Hezbollah of Recruiting Palestinians for Operations in Settlements
archive.is/yI2Ck

Literally terrorists.

>Kurds in Syria
WTF is Democratic Confederalism?

>Persian
you mean (F)ersian

KYS Kurd rape baby

I wasn't talking about the Mamkuk elite
They were more oppressive to us minorities than you guys were

I meant that the Syrian and Egyptian Arabs produced more science under them than under the Ottomans

I guess one could argue that it's only partially the Ottomans fault and that other factors like the Portuguese exploration played a bigger role

Only the Mughal had enough money to even care about Science after the Europeans cucked everyone

That's not the point. The Kemalists in Turkey (the seculars) claim that Iranians are shariah-retards who can't into math and science, but Kemalists with 90+ years of power in Turkey managed to keep Turkey at 1940s tier and have zero education + university +research successes. They haven't caught up to Japan or Italy or any reasonable country all the while pretending to be the beacons of prosperity, education, progress, and civilization and doing nothing other than plundering the country 24/7.

based chaddis

>laughing_goyim.j2k