40 years to cross a desert which would take an athlete 2 weeks

>40 years to cross a desert which would take an athlete 2 weeks.

Tell me again how smart Jews are. Literally all they had to do was walk along the coast and they could never get lost.

>"b-but the bibles says it was done on purpose so the old generation with doubts would die and a new generation could arise with a pure faith

Tell me again how humane Jews are. Killing the old generation would have been a lot more humane than letting them waste their lives in a fucking desert with the lie that they would reach a better place.

Dude it's all desert. They wandered around for 40 years before they said "well I guess God hates us, it's not getting any better than this"

Maybe moses was homesick?

>Tell me again how smart Jews are.
They're alive and well in the current year, still in control of everything.
>taking Jew book seriously

They had to pick up all the coins that's why it took them so long

>go north until you reach water, or even better start walking where the coast is
>go right and never leave the coastline
How fucking hard.

>Tell me again how humane Jews are. Killing the old generation would have been a lot more humane than letting them waste their lives in a fucking desert with the lie that they would reach a better place.

There was no lie, they were warned that from now on, they would wander until their death.

Jesus downlow hated Jews.

Yeah, go right into the Philistines armies, you former slaves/workers.

>march your horde of yids through heavily populated coastal areas or the middle of nowhere
The choice is obvious.

40 years is just some random number.
Jews were never enslaved in Egypt.
They crossed no deserts.

checkek'd, they just wandered for a bit is all

they were so scared of canaanites they wandered around the desert for years because they were too scared to confront.

Moses with his watermaking stick was in controll of supply. Probably in it for those sweet shekels.

Oy vey!! Feel guilty goy, it's over 9 gorrillian now. Apologize!! Vote left wing too

presumably the hospitable areas were taken

The problem is that Moses turned left at the red sea and not right. If he had turned right we'd have all of Saudi Arabia's oil as well as Judaism and therefore America wouldn't have just a ZOG, it would be a fucking non-autonomous colony.

years to cross a desert

They were never in Egypt you daft cunt. Not a shred of evidence. Literally WE WUZ SLAVES storytelling.

who are the hyksos

The Bible is not a historical document.

>numbers in bible
They weren't meant to be literal. Forty represents a time of trial. See also Moses and Jesus,
>humorous answer
On their way, one of them dropped a quarter and it took them forty years to find it.
>this is a slide thread

I think the really meant that it took 40 years to be kicked out of every settlement they came across in the desert, hence the wandering...

>those old people and children are slow huh
>this desert is big huh
>i feel like we might be lost huh

They wandered, just like they've wandered ever since.

Jews were never slaves in Egypt to begin with. Faker than the holohoax

(OP)
Der weg is das Ziel oder son scheiss
Juden halt

Because the Bible is fake news. The Bible is literally the ancient CNN.

It wasn't a matter of easy or hard. They were being punished for their disobedience. Anytime their lives weren't in immediate danger, the Jews either started worshipping idols or complaining that God wasn't giving them enough or good enough stuff

This. Every number is not to be taken at value, 40 years is simply a metaphor for a long time

Exactly. But too many fedoras here. A shame. We need a /rel/

it's not.

Who gives a fuck. Are you implying jews are deceptive?

Newsflash, a fuck load of people across all races can be deceptive

The torah describes it thusly the jews wandered as they were ordered and often set upon by tribes of amelekites whose arrows were stopped and slowed by the clouds of glory each night the jeeidh men would xig holes and sleep and each morning some would not rise from their sleep this went on until one full generation of jews whose loyalty to moses aaron and god were no more and then and only then were they set to speak to the rock for god would give them no more water moses faiked this test of patience and struck the rock releasing a geyser which fed his people but for this crime he was not permitted to enter the promised land and was made to die before they reached canaan

T. Former rabbinical student

Talmud, not Torah

Do you actually believe a jewish fairytale?

They saw Giants in Canaan and said 'no way we're taking this land.' I.e. they doubted the LORD. Hence, God marched them around until the doubters were all dead, then let the youngins led by Joshua in.

I read on the 613 comandments a little and it looks very frightening the stance on idolaters in specially since all non jews are propably idolaters.

How do you apply the hate for idolaters and to burn down their cities today?

If you have ever been in a car with Jewish parents, you'd understand.

>"Morty. I told you to ask for directions at that last gas station!"
>"I told you, Helen. Let me just look at the map, but... noooooo... You said you knew the turn was at that bagel place."

>people still believe in a middle eastern religion instead of their own

christians will defend this

They marched through the Arabian desert you fucking mongs. How else did Jews settle down there?

someone dropped a shekel

Oy vey, goyim choose a religion after looking for God instead on relying on traditions and mythologies of the place they live in.

Pic related is what's supposed to have happened

Don't forget the U-turn above the red sea before going down and crossing the red sea

>believing in the hoaxodus

how foolish

How foolish to stay in the lies instead of looking for the Truth.

because all of the Jews except Moses were a bunch of retarded asshats so God told them to fuck off and wait 40 years to actually go to Canaan

Those jews are not the jews you are looking for. Real jews became the true continuation of the true judaic religion, Christianity, for the messiah come, died, and will come again.

They shouted open borders for Canaan for 40 years.

OP is a bitter Kraut faggot who's wife is most likely getting BBC'd by an immigrant right now as he's writing this from work.

The OT employs Babylonian numerology all over the place. 40 days of rain, 40 years of wondering, the first 3 kings of Israel each ruled for 40 years, etc.

The entire christian religion is literally based on Babylonian magic, but they're too goyified and dumb to see it.

>Going into the desert with 600k people without foods nor water for two weeks

German "education"

oh i reread your statement. You are either jewish or christian lol.

Explain this. How come Ancient Greeks with our gods were so superior to the Hebrew people?
Our gods are not written in a stupid book

The descendants of Moses as described in the OT are fucking scum and it's no surprise that the Assyrians and Romans hated them.

Modern jews act exactly like those filthy kikes in the Bible, so I'm inclined to believe they're the same.

>Killing the old generation would have been a lot more humane

God isn't humane.

It literally never happened. The Egyptians did have slavery in their society, but there is no historical evidence that the Egyptians enslaved an entire race of people. It's just a myth that Jews made up to help get them though tough times in Babylonian exile.

>How come Ancient Greeks with our gods were so superior to the Hebrew people?
>Our gods are not written in a stupid book

The greek are younger as a civilization if you compare with the hebrews.
Greek gods are dead now, and the "interesting" greeks were faggot/atheists

The Hyksos are real, though.

>The greek are younger as a civilization if you compare with the hebrews.
And yet our ancestors did so much while the hebrews did nothing. Also gonna need citation on this

>Greek gods are dead now
wrong. Sacrifices were made until 1100 before the monkeys came.
Even if everything of our gods is written down

> the "interesting" greeks were atheists
Atheism did not mean what you understand now. And they certainly werent if you talk about the philosophers

>faggots
this is not factual

Yes. But there is no evidence that they can be identified as the Israelites, and there is no evidence that they were enslaved en masse.

>And yet our ancestors did so much while the hebrews did nothing. Also gonna need citation on this

Greek flourished while the Hebrews were under the Persian, then the Greek domination.

>wrong. Sacrifices were made until 1100 before the monkeys came.
Even if everything of our gods is written down

You just confirmed they are dead.

>Atheism did not mean what you understand now. And they certainly werent if you talk about the philosophers... this is not factual

tomato tomato. And keep reassuring yourself about their sexuality.

Still, Greece is out of the map as a civilization since... a long time. It's even worse for their "religion"/mythology.

Greeks shared many of thethe same gods as the Hindus.

You are an idiot.

The hyksos were not only the Israelites... and the crowd who left Egypt during what the Hebrew called the Exodus was not only composed of hebrews... still, the dates fit very well with the Biblical sources.

...I never considered this but I am now positive it's true.

namecalling? You just lost the debate, genius.

And the Hindus are not relevant to the discussion... everyone knows that many gods of the area are related... still, the greek civilization and their gods are dead...

>b-b-the jews are european khazars?

People in that time also lived until the age of 200 according to the same bible that told the story of crossing the Sinai, we clearly have no idea what a "year" was for them.

Also Germany is extremely gay.

>Greek flourished while the Hebrews were under the Persian, then the Greek domination.

because of Greek culture and religion. Even your own peopel wanted to become hellenized Adam Applebaum

>You just confirmed they are dead.
Forgot to mention Plethon in the 1400s. Ever since greek religion has been on the rise. Look at the many different groups.
The religion was surpressed by the monkeys

>tomato tomato.
No one was atheist in antiquity fool

>And keep reassuring yourself about their sexuality.
this is my problem with you Chaim. The only reason someone would take Abrahamic religions serious is by discrediting other peoples

it didnt take 40 years

we all know how jews like to embellish numbers

>because of Greek culture and religion. Even your own peopel wanted to become hellenized Adam Applebaum

I'm not jewish.
And they did, unfortunately. Greek philosophy had a terrible influence on the jews and the christians.

>No one was atheist in antiquity fool

They were not "believers" like we are in our western civilization, more like the japaneses nowadays.

>Taking the Bible literally

Muslim IQ fitting the flag

Chaim why ;_;?
I thought we were friends.

> thinking the bible is a literal telling of historic events

moses was running from the egyptians and had to keep running. they couldn't just stop somewhere.

They killed Micheal Jackson so they could bum a few more kids for just a little longer. They killed Jill Dando just so they could bum a few more kids just a little bit longer.

I’m gonna make a change, for once in my life
It’s gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right...

Don't forget, they killed MJ so they could bum kids.