Red-pill me on Water

What's the deal with fluoride water? are the conspiracies true? is bottled water as bad? What's the best way to get fluoride/estrogen free water?

Also why do (((they))) keep recommending to drink so much water (3-4liters/.5-1gallon), I find it hard to believe that we as humans ever drank that much water before in our history

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/magazine/magazine_article/fluoridated-drinking-water/
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22820538
webmd.com/women/news/20150225/fluoride-in-drinking-water-tied-to-higher-rates-of-underactive-thyroid
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-105466/Fertility-timebomb-drinking-water.html
epa.gov/sites/production/files/documents/tsca_21_petition_hfsa_2013-04-22.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.12006/abstract
sci-hub.io/http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.12006/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump 4 interest

?

Please stop drinking water, it will improve your iq

Hi, I'm a third year in a dietetics program, 4.0 GPA (about 88% average). I'll do my best to fix this retardation.

Fluoride works by chemically bonding to the superficial layer of your teeth, replacing a different portion of the molecule and this new make-up is much more resistant to pH changes caused by bacteria fermenting the sugars on your teeth and creating acid. The body can't actually process fluoride in any way and it will just get pissed out like anything else you eat too much of.

You drink water because it's used in everything your body does. Your body is great at compensating for lower consumption but it's generally best to have a bit more than you need. It will be good for your skin, brain development, general nutrient absorption, etc. Our bodies are just walking chemistry labs, billions of reactions are happening a second, almost all of which require water. Even if you just end up using it too piss more it's still serving to increase kidney function and clear out potential risks like protein clogging or calcium buildup.

>Ever drank that much water before in our history
We also thought leeches could cure cancer and that doctor's washing their hands before surgery was unnecessary. We have more now than we ever did, so drinking that much water is more viable. You wouldn't be this stupid if you drank enough water.

The French have the right idea with the bidet.

french dont use bidet. they barely even shower (they have the lowest soap consumption in europe). all (literally) homes in italy have and they use it, too

Ty for the wholesome and informative post

Of course

>it will just get pissed out like anything else you eat too much of.
I'd love for you to provide some good sources on this. So if I eat lead it just gets pissed out too? I shouldn't worry? How about when we use Sodium Fluoride as an animal poison- it can't kill the animal because it just gets pissed out? So why do they die? Why is low rate Fluoride ingestion strongly linked with hip fractures in the elderly? If it just gets pissed out.
You might have a 4.0 gpa but they can't teach critical thinking skills.

if you drink fluoride you think fluoride

filter your water, folks

This. I only drink high quality olive oil and it's plenty hydration if combined with fruit and vegetables.

Bottled water in plastic bottles often contains small plastic particles that you drink with the water. Plastic is obviously not good for you.

You are in Ireland for fucks sake!

Drink the rain water.

fluoride calcifies pineal gland. filter it bros

Well because fluoride almost definitely isn't poison. I'm not saying it's not, you're right. It could potentially lead to a bunch of problems like that but it's very, very unlikely and you can't live your life based on
>Well what if oregano is actually the cause of every disease known to man and we just haven't found out yet
Also, if you eat lead in the same amounts you get of fluoride then yes, it would get pissed out. sodium fluoride isn't Fluoride, just like sodium isn't sodium chloride. You put sodium chloride on eggs to make them tasty, you put sodium on eggs to make you dead. You can't just ignore half a molecule.
I don't know about linkage to hip fractures. I haven't seen anything about that. Maybe it does cause problems over time, or maybe there's a confounding variable like higher water consumption means lower milk consumption and so they get osteoporosis or general bone thinning earlier, eventually resulting in fracture.

>Can't teach critical thinking skills
I was thinking the same thing

That fluoride gets into the bones too. Dolt!

Study some chemistry.

Drinking a gallon of water a day is ideal because it ensures maximum hydration and also lets your body release fat and useless minerals via piss. It helps you lose more weight because it increases fat mobility due to the chemicals used to utilize fat requiring water.

It's not hard.

Look forward /x/enoestrogene and fish turning into all female you will have fun

Why does the government care so much about our teeth? Why doesn't the government add VITAMINS to our drinking water, something we actually NEED?
Why is it recommended to spit out toothpaste in stead of swallowing, if it said to have no negative health consequences?
Why do countries that DO NOT fluoridate their water (the Netherlands, Germany) have better dental hygiene than countries that do (USA)?

You answered your own question. Fluoride, hydrofluorosilicic acid, lowers IQ. So (((they))) want you to drink a certain amount each day to ensure you are becoming an idiot.

Stop posting you fucking retarded leaf faggot.

Pure fluoride =/= a teaspoon of fluoride per 10 gallons.

Also, you probably swallow more fluoride brushing your teeth and using mouthwash than you do drinking water in a week.

do some research on the pineal gland and effects fluoride has on it,not good

I think I remember a physio teacher briefly mentioning that. Admittedly fluoride hasn't really been a big focus of the program. Just a bit about teeth in a unit about bones.
Still, understanding why more water = good isn't hard.

You sound thirsty.

Calcium flouride is naturally present in fancy glass bottled water

The stuff dumped into the water ‘for your teeth’ is literally toxic waste

Stay woke brutha

Last month I started shugging 0.6L water when I wake up in the morning and I think I feel better doing it than not doing it.
BUT my stomach is much harder for some reason. I think I got jew'd.

Thank you based leaf.

>Why is it recommended to spit out toothpaste in stead of swallowing, if it said to have no negative health consequences?
Have you ever used toothpaste before?

Water distillers with glass collection pot costs $135 or so. I don't even make pasta in regular tap water anymore. It takes a few hours to get a gallon but it is worth not calcifying my pineal gland.

I grew up on well water and city water looks, smells, and tastes like liquid cancer.

So a week of ingesting fluoride (which, may I remind you, is not only found in drinking water but all animal and plant products) amounts to less fluoride than brushing my teeth once? Then what's the use of putting fluoride in the water if it is less significant than brushing my teeth far less than a rate (once/week) that causes dental problems?

See flag, I AM toothpaste. Without fluoride though.

Swallow some toothpaste. Not much, but half the amount you normally used. Pay attention to your mind. You will feel weird and mildly impressionable for about 1-3 hours. This is public knowledge, but do it for yourself once and see. The amount they use in water I'm not convinced has a major effect, but the effect is real. t.nigger who swallowed toothpaste as a kid.

check'd
but your stomach gets hard because you probably drank cold/cool water. the first Thing u should put in your stomach every morning must be warm!

Water fluoridation began before modern toothpaste was trivially accessible by anyone. The practice dramatically improves oral health in low-income communities (and no, I don't mean niggers, mostly rural appalachia). However, the practice may be unnecessary now, and is certainly unnecessary in most of the places it is practiced.
As long as the level is what they claim they want it to be, it is safe, even if you drink a gallon a day or more a day. The concentration is trivially low in terms of potentially toxicity to the boxy. In fact many ground water sources already have higher fluoride concentration than recommended supplementation levels, and basal levels are taken into account before fluoride is added.
So overall, not a real problem, but kind of a waste of money now that toothpaste and mouthwash are cheap as dirt

Having healthy teeth is beneficial to your overall health. It costs people a lot of money to fix their teeth, while it costs next to nothing to fluoridate water. Some people are allergic to vitamins, some vitamins are dangerous (you can overdose on them). Countries like the Netherlands (which doesn't fluoridate) don't have the same issues with diet that american's have. We literally put sugar in EVERYTHING in America. We are drinking sugary beverages all day long, it coats our teeth. Bacteria eats sugar and excretes it as acid. Acid eats the enamel of your teeth. Our dental health as a nation would be much worse without the fluoride.

Fluoride literally only helps your teeth.

We don't add vitamins to drinking water because there is actually an upper limit that becomes toxic. It's nearly impossible to measure an entire population's vitamin consumption accurately, and actually impossible to measure each of their individual upper limits and adequate intakes.
More vitamins doesn't just equal good. A certain amount is needed but having too much isn't good either. This limit is harder to reach, and actually mitigated by our bodies if it's reached by normal food consumption. Supplements are absorbed differently however and can more easily reach that limit.

I know for a fact that Canada considered adding small amounts of supplements to our drinking water for years, but decided against it when we realized it would mildly poison half our population. Really the only thing that most dietitians recommend supplementing is vitamin D, and that's mainly for black people or the elderly during the winter.

is thre an actual source for this
>calcifying my pineal gland
meme?

>why should I, a creature made up of ~60% water, drink plenty of water?

Good question. Don’t drink for 7 days and report back with your findings. It’s for science.

>Why does the government care so much about our teeth?
Shit's expensive yo
>Why doesn't the government add VITAMINS to our drinking water, something we actually NEED?
Some vitamins have a relatively low acute toxicity, also vitamins are organic chemicals and would likely feed bacteria in fresh water reserves.
>Why is it recommended to spit out toothpaste in stead of swallowing, if it said to have no negative health consequences?
Because toothpaste has a shitload more of it, and a bunch of other stuff? Besides, it's meant to go in your fucking mouth, it's not like it's toxic, just potentially unhealthy if you ate a ton of it every day
>Why do countries that DO NOT fluoridate their water (the Netherlands, Germany) have better dental hygiene than countries that do (USA)?
Because niggers

>plastics from bottled water in plastic, eating from plastic, heating up fucking plastic, wierd chemical stuff also
>fluoride fucks your brain makes you passive, cucked, unimaginative, disconnected from pineal gland and the divine connection.

Yes user it´s fucked. Get a filter or at the very least a GLASS water bottle - never drink from a plastic bottle that has ever been in room temperature for 2-3h and then re-cooled. Ie: any commercially bougth and stored plastic bottles.

It's bullshit about drinking water, my father has never had a glass of water in his life (except maybe to take a tablet), and he's almost 80 and perfectly healthy.

This is pure retardation. Fluroide has NO beneficial effects NONE WHAT SO EVER on teeth health or anything else. It is a neurotoxin and was used to kill horses.

TWO REASONS for fluoridation.
1. Money. Have industry, create toxic waste, not legal to just dump in water supply. Fool goyim its good for them, get paid to dump in water supply.
2. Less guards necessary in the Gulag that is modern society.

good post

It's not a meme, but it's also just caused by old age, not fluoride. Hence why it's called CALCIFICATION and not FLUORIDATION. He's one of those retards who thinks that the pineal gland's true function is not the secretion of melatonin for sleep cycles, but the secretion of DMT, and that water fluoridation is the government's way to destroy our "third eye" to prevent communication with god via endogenous hallucinogens. I wish I were making that up

wish that britbong would be here,he dropped truths left and right

see like this guywhat a fucking goober

Will your pineal gland decalcify with time if you stop drinking tap water or is it calcified forever?

Exactly and why the fuck is it even in there! WHY is it shilled so fucking hard. Tell the dentist you don´t want the fluoride treatment when going in for a checkup and they look at you like their anus just prolapsed.
Fuck you you fucking shills there is nothing I hate more, FIRST TO HANG on the dotr.

>What's the best way to get fluoride/estrogen free water?
Make a rain catch

Your pineal gland will irreversibly calcify over time regardless of whether you consume fluoridated water. But it's not a big deal, just pop a melatonin before bed, shit's cheap as dirt.

Fluoride doesn't help your teeth at all. Fluoride also calcifies the pineal gland.

>Flouride is used to drop IQ and keep people docile
>There is NO conspiracy to what (((they))) admit, yes, it's true
>Depends on the bottle of water
>The best way is to distill your own water they have really nice reverse osmosis systems out right now
>(((They))) recommend we wipe ourselves out as fast as possible

>Also why do (((they))) keep recommending to drink so much water (3-4liters/.5-1gallon),
I creates a market for (((doctors))) and (((pharma corps))).

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

Fluoride in drinking water is measured in micrograms. Does emptying a thimble full of waste into the water per year save them that much money?

>Less guards
Guess the immigration board didn't get the memo

thanks based dietetics program user with 4.0 GPA.

>Exactly and why the fuck is it even in there! WHY is it shilled so fucking hard.
Epidemiological data suggests it dramatically improved oral health when it was implemented. That being said, whether it is still nessisary is a matter of debate.
>Tell the dentist you don´t want the fluoride treatment when going in for a checkup and they look at you like their anus just prolapsed.
Maybe where you live m8, but here it's only for children at most.

>epidemiological data
= wtf are you smoking mister dentist shill.
These studies are completely retarded and pure fabrications. Who paid for them I FUCKING WONDER.

Look up flurodisis of the teeth, name may be off.
It is a chemical to alter your neurological and neurochemical functioning. Nothing more.

The only thing dentists shill for is (((braces))), what the fuck do dentists gain by water fluoridation?

>Fluoride works by chemically bonding to the superficial layer of your teeth, replacing a different portion of the molecule and this new make-up is much more resistant to pH changes caused by bacteria fermenting the sugars on your teeth and creating acid. The body can't actually process fluoride in any way and it will just get pissed out like anything else you eat too much of.
You are a fucking retard:

>“… children in high fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low fluoride areas.”

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22820538

webmd.com/women/news/20150225/fluoride-in-drinking-water-tied-to-higher-rates-of-underactive-thyroid

Remember boy and girls, dieteticians are literally retarded, and their claims can be dubunked in a few minutes with any search engine.

About water, if the urine is clear, vets say that the animal is sick. Too much water fucks with your metabolism.

I'm so thirsty. I'm going to go grab a big glass of tap water. Good bye anons.

>Look up flurodisis of the teeth, name may be off.
Doesn't occur at standard levels, may occur when the natural level of fluoride in ground water is extremely high due to run off or whatever
>It is a chemical to alter your neurological and neurochemical functioning
Fluoridated water has such an irrelevantly small concentration of fluoride for this purpose that it would be retarded to even try

Just today there was an article in a Major Mainstream (!) newspaper in germany, the "Süddeutsche Zeitung", in which too much Fluoride was linked to loss of IQ.

>>A study was mentioned about children who drank fluoridized water growing up. Their IQ was on average 6 Points lower!

However the author made a strong effort to not condemn fluroide as a whole and concluded that "afterall, fluroide is a Story of success."

Im almost a little bit disappointed that this knowledge made it to the news, i knew for 5 years thanks to a humble water merchant.

Thyroid dysfunction, which leads to imperfect dental and jaw development. Healthy populations do not need braces.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22820538
Their statistically significant difference was 0.5 points
>webmd.com/women/news/20150225/fluoride-in-drinking-water-tied-to-higher-rates-of-underactive-thyroid
The article straight up says in the first paragraph that no causal link was established
>About water, if the urine is clear, vets say that the animal is sick
Because if an animal's pee is clear, it's been drinking more water than it normally would have, which can be indicative of sickness.

There can never be a build-up of harmful chemicals in the water because it eventually all falls off the edge of the flat Earth

t. your ass
And only people with severely deformed teeth need braces

Well user I'm not a dentist. I'm mostly fanny flustered because people think water is evil. I know half a unit's worth of information on fluoride, which isn't much.
>Their claims can be debunked
Like what? Eat food?

What was the study group for the people without fluoride? Was it old IQ scores pre-fluoridation or based on a community without fluoride in their water? If it's the former the IQ drop is probably the same as usual: niggers.

>However the author made a strong effort to not condemn fluroide as a whole and concluded that "afterall, fluroide is a Story of success."
Fluoride is highly toxic byproduct of aluminium production. So having people drink it saves a lot of money, even if it causes IQ loss and does not save teeth.

see:

Day of the rake when?
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-105466/Fertility-timebomb-drinking-water.html
>The fertility of a generation of men is being put at risk because a hormone found in the Pill is getting into drinking water, scientists fear.
>Pollution due to the chemical, a powerful form of oestrogen, is causing up to half the male fish in our lowland rivers to change sex, research shows.
>Experts believe the hormone could be getting into drinking water and affecting men's sperm counts. They say sewage treatment does not remove the chemical entirely from drinking supplies, although the water industry insists there is no evidence of a risk to health.
>A study to be published by the Environment Agency later this month says entire fish stocks in some stretches of water are irreversibly affected. Scientists believe the synthetic oestrogen can feminise-fish at levels as low as one part per billion.
>Professor Charles Tyler, one of the leaders of the research, told BBC1's Countryfile: 'Some of the concentrations where we are seeing effects on fish are below the detection limit in place for testing our drinking water. So we cannot be sure that some of these compounds aren't getting into our drinking water.'
>The study on roach stocks from ten rivers found nearly half of male fish had eggs in their testes or female reproductive ducts. A tenth were sterile and another quarter had damaged sperm.

>Hi, I'm a third year in a dietetics program, 4.0 GPA (about 88% average). I'll do my best to fix this retardation.
>Fluoride works by chemically bonding to the superficial layer of your teeth, replacing a different portion of the molecule and this new make-up is much more resistant to pH changes caused by bacteria fermenting the sugars on your teeth and creating acid. The body can't actually process fluoride in any way and it will just get pissed out like anything else you eat too much of.
>You drink water because it's used in everything your body does. Your body is great at compensating for lower consumption but it's generally best to have a bit more than you need. It will be good for your skin, brain development, general nutrient absorption, etc. Our bodies are just walking chemistry labs, billions of reactions are happening a second, almost all of which require water. Even if you just end up using it too piss more it's still serving to increase kidney function and clear out potential risks like protein clogging or calcium buildup.
>>Ever drank that much water before in our history
>We also thought leeches could cure cancer and that doctor's washing their hands before surgery was unnecessary. We have more now than we ever did, so drinking that much water is more viable. You wouldn't be this stupid if you drank enough water.
Why dont you fix your own retardation you naive little bitch.

The best water to consume is your own fresh urine since it is practically amniotic fluid.
Vortex structured water, chi energy filled, hormonally pulsing drink of long life and good health.
It's everything personal, kid. The poison is the remedy. Let thy drink be thy medicine.

>If it's the former the IQ drop is probably the same as usual: niggers.
So niggers moving to Mongolia, or Shanxi is the issue? Really?

epa.gov/sites/production/files/documents/tsca_21_petition_hfsa_2013-04-22.pdf

>Summary. Sodium fluoride (NaF), an environmental pollutant, has been tested for its impact on fertility in several species of laboratory animals. A literature demonstrated that NaF adversely affects sperm motility, morphology, capacitation, and the acrosome reaction

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.12006/abstract

And the best part is we all have piss bottles lying around already. Thanks for the advice user

Most of Europe fluoridates through their cheese and milk instead of their water supply if I recall.

Sperm counts have been dropping because the average male age went from late 20s to late 30s in less than half a century

That's why I was asking about the study user.

Sucks, not an option not to drink water though. Purify your water however much you want, but drink lots of it. I don't see how either of these are mutually exclusive.

>fluoride in water
Fluoride in water is so minute that it's a non-issue. anti-fluoride people are stupid.

>estrogen

don't eat dairy. replace it with vegan alternatives

>mercury in vaccines

you eat tuna and fish. you do realize those have mercury in them?

just drink tap water???
y'all obsessed with bottled water in america, i don get it. in finland we drink it from the tap.

also your water tastes like poolwater

>Summary. Sodium fluoride (NaF), an environmental pollutant, has been tested for its impact on fertility in several species of laboratory animals. A literature demonstrated that NaF adversely affects sperm motility, morphology, capacitation, and the acrosome reaction
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.12006/abstract
Full version: sci-hub.io/http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/andr.12006/abstract

I drink distilled water. Call me crazy but I like my water to be 2 parts hydrogen and one part oxygen and nothing else.

>drinking olive oil
Please be true

See this is something I never understood. You people are always on about Jews putting brain worms in your drinking water but you assume they'd then let water not containing those brain worms reach market. If they're so all controlling why wouldn't they just have their own water source and have all water contain it? Why would they give you the option?

>Drinking EU tap water.
Enjoy your oxytocin.

Don't let these fuckers slide the more important stuff going on guys

If Aubrey de Grey figures out how to reverse aging, maybe he can also figure out how to reverse pineal gland calcification,

dumb american

The Jews don't need to control 100% of the population though. Controlling 90% of the population is sufficient for them to parasite off of.

Yes. Obviously a newspaper couldn't be that clear about it.

Why not vitamin C? It's used in makeup.

You know what to do about acid?

Have people use fucking baking soda.

That's because you're an uneducated dumbfuck and don't understand the problems with drinking pure water.

thanks guys. I think I'm gonna play it safe and purchase a water filter. Any you would recommend?

Also does anyway know when this push to drink so much water came in? Before or after ww2?

But if they're that greedy why wouldn't they want 100%? Hell, if that 10% is the free thinking resistance that's wise to their plans, why wouldn't they prioritize them?

We do fortify some things with vitamin C I believe, but it's in lower quantities. I think it's mainly foods you'd use to substitute foods that have high vitamin C too, which makes sense.
Either way, vitamins aren't absorbed through the skin like that. I mean some are but not many and it's not the same way as through digestion. Again, vitamin D is the weird one where skin absorption is high and intestinal absorption is low.

I don't use the Alexapure Pro water filter from INFORWARS shop because it filters the flouride, it does. I use it to filter the estrogen out of my tap water and it's a bargain at $140 for the tank and 6000 gallon filter.