ITS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED NOW! COMEY/CLINTON ABOUT TO GET BTFO HARD

archive.is/SbXHc
>In documents it released on Monday, the FBI confirmed that former FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement about the conclusion of the Hillary Clinton email investigation months before interviewing Clinton.
>The records show that on May 2, 2016, Comey emailed Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, general counsel James Baker and chief of staff and senior counselor James Rybicki. The subject of the email was "midyear exam," and though the email says its contents are unclassified, the body of the email is redacted in the release.
>On Monday, the bureau also released a response to the May 2 email. Rybicki sent the response, dated May 16, 2016, to several colleagues: Peter Strzok, Jonathan Moffa, Baker, Trisha Anderson and E.W. Priestap. He copied McCabe and David Bowdich, the associate deputy director. In the email, which is marked "unclassified," Rybicki wrote, "Please send me any comments on this statement so we may roll into a master doc for discussion with the Director at a future date. Thanks, Jim."
>The FBI titled the release "Drafts of Director Comey's July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation." That title refers to a press conference Comey held in which he said the bureau had completed its investigation into Clinton's use of a personal email system and that it would not be recommending that the Department of Justice pursue charges, though Clinton had been "careless." The bureau interviewed Clinton on July 2, 2016.
Link to documents
vault.fbi.gov/drafts-of-director-comeys-july-5-2016-statement-regarding-email-server-investigation/Drafts of Director Comeys July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation Part 01 of 01/view

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is probably why Hillary has been talking about Wikileaks and Assange so much, trying to push the idea harder than before that he is tied to Russia. She's trying to discredit him again ahead of the leaks since she knows what's coming and is fucking scared.

Bump for justice

>Secure
123456 smfh

TICK TOCK..............KABOOOOOOOOOOM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HANNITY DOES IT AGAIN

LE BASED MAGA MAN

CLINTON SHILLS BTFOOOOOO KYS WHILE YOU CAN!!!! GITMO AWAITS!!!!!!

Is this what Hillary meant when she said, If Trump gets elected, we are all going to hang?

What is wrong with this picture??? See if you can figure it out...

nothing
burger

No surprise this shit all goes back to HSBC. Too bad they all got away with it and not one of these crooks will ever see the inside of a jail cell.

Even Kkkillary knows demo-shits are retarded lmfao

Bump

Bump

increasingly retarded trump voter says hillary will be jailed any minute for the thousandth time this year

Who is that?

Trump needs to find a way to bring the legal hellfire on these people.

WE SLEEP
THEY LIVE

Do you even read, faggot?
Kys.

bamp 5 justis

Mega user

source needed

Of course

this info was released in 2015 sweeties noone cared then either

I personally find it odd that an FBI director is on the board of anything...

That seems blatantly deviant

you guys sound worse than the people saying donald will be impeached everyday

Bump
This ones not going away no matter how hard you try to slide it you stupid fucks

No she's not evil. She just has a devil pendant around her neck because she thought it was purty.

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
Checked.

Good job she is touring the UK huh. I wonder what the extradition laws are regarding diplomats and if she is classed as one while she is there... Oh sheeeeeeeeeet.

Hint: She will be on a diplomatic visa.

Which I am pretty sure the executive branch can rip up.

Sorry for being a phone fag with this one. Google search the image.

Hopefully and then they fly her directly to GITMO.

Gentlemen, I

Tangible happenings in Nov. when the weather cools

Fake news!

Bump

Hillary is the only one with blonde hair?

Her turn has come

Waiting for Hillary to get jailed is the Trumpist equivalent of the Left's waiting for Hillary to somehow be declared the winner after all.

Ain't happening, guys, move on.

Crooked Hillary and Dirty Bill

Keep dreaming.

President Trump has obstruction of justice in his firing of the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, amid the bureau’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russia.

Several federal statutes criminalize actions that impede official investigations. While some examples of illegal ways to thwart the justice system are specific — like killing a witness or destroying evidence — the law also includes broad, catchall prohibitions. For example, Section 1512 of Title 18 makes it a crime if someone corruptly “obstructs, influences or impedes any official proceeding,” even if the proceeding was not yet pending at the time of the act. A conviction under that provision can be punished by up to 20 years in prison.

you are probably correct
however,
it can still do irrepairable damage to the clinton brand, as well as the democrats
and that really is the point of the exercise

but also what it does is foster the belief amongst all americans that thier political class is absolutely corrupt, as well as the judiciary which refuses to act

so its hopefully a big redpill for alot of people

bump

Bill Clinton is a rapist!

Seriously, dont post fake shit, it damages credibility. There is enough damning stuff on HRC that is real.

Hillary says "old news"

kys

is that why she's playing possum now?

Fake. Stop spreading bullshit like this. There's already plenty of material to work with that won't end up discrediting all of the actual fucked things that HRC has done.

kys faggot. shes gonna hang from nooses.

Why would anyone encourage the posting of lies on Sup Forums?

KING NIGGER HANGS
>HILLARY HANGS
BILL CLINTON HANGS
>BUSH JR HANGS
DICK CHEYNEY HANGS

Clinton is untouchable

Not if nobody believes anything that's posted here because idiots like you are too busy ranting and raving and making Sup Forums look like loonies. I'm tempted to believe that was your intention all along.

Nobody gives a fuck what you believe or don't believe.

I second this.

Sure. Like the last 3 times she was BTFO.

Well I certainly believe what I see on Sup Forums a lot less, now that I know there are fuckheads like you deliberately posting fake quotes on here.

>speaking on behalf of the group
Careful, this is typical shill behaviour.

U mad?

Mad that you're trying to associate Sup Forums with disinfo? I'm a bit annoyed, sure. I'm quite happy in the knowledge that I'm a better human being than you though, so there's always that.

Keep spreading your lies, more people see through it than you think.

Surely this will be the end of Hillary this time!

I suppose you think pizzagate isn't real either

Are you saying that Hillary quote is real now? Show a source.

You didn't answer my question.

Because it has nothing to do with the conversation.

Go to bed Rothschild.

People keep saying this but I want her dead, along with Bill and along with that half arsed attempt at a coat hanger abortion that is Chelsea.

Hillary is waiting for her flight to Qatar. Numbers say so

You're the one spreading disinfo, while I'm encouraging the truth. You're the one using typical shill tactics, which now include calling your opposition a shill, based on nothing. You've been exposed. Go shill somewhere else.

Remember, Kikebook is important!

kys

You're both shills, now stop fighting and suck each other off.

You should be united in your goal to see Hillary Clinton's head on a pike. This isn't open for debate or discussion, the bitch needs to die a painful and humiliating death. This is a matter of science and fact.