If youre somewhat of a public figure, how do you deal with a fake rape accusation with the least damaging outcome?

if youre somewhat of a public figure, how do you deal with a fake rape accusation with the least damaging outcome?

Nice try Mr.Weinstein, nice try

Surround yourself with women that will testify for you and show that the false rape is just that, false

Actually rape them, and they wont dare to speak up.

Pay poor women money to testify that you were fucking them on their own volition at the time of the other ones claiming you raped them

wear a mask and condoms and violently rape them for real.
Show them what real rape is like, leave no evidence.

Moor peas.

maybe don't go on TV and admit that you raped hundreds of women mr weinstein

make fake rape allegations against others to muddy the waters.

Take a polygraph from a legit unbiased agency while posting to Facebook live. Then challenge the claimants to do the same.

Say your gay and listen to Cher.

delete system 32

I have celeb status in Norway. Know some people here who have been accused of some weird stuff, but nothing close to the stuff Weinstein got caught for.

Here if you get accused for some stuff we have people to manage it while you go on vacation and Se & Hor pays you 100 000 kroners to talk about your dumb hard struggles with whatever in their tabloid shit mag...

Don't ask for proof because i'm not outing myself.

Pic of our Norwegian Harvey

Look up the term sealioning

>I have celeb status
Hvem faen er du? Logner.

Are you Abbath? Abbath is cool.

*you're
How fucking difficult is this? Think for 2 goddamn second before you post, christ

announce your plan to create a scholarship for rape-survivor producers at USC. name it after your mother.

pure teflon, user.

that, or release the sex tape you secretly made of the rape larper.

Never be alone with a woman that is not your wife. Pretty easy if you aren't a degenerate scumbag

Sicario

No, but i know Olve through friends