The US provided Africa with 8 billion in aid in 2015 alone

>The US provided Africa with 8 billion in aid in 2015 alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger#Fertility
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/09/120921-liliger-liger-lion-tiger-big-cats-animals-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make them the same skin color and suddenly they resemble each other a lot more. Take it down to bones and everyone looks exactly the same from a short distance

>when you take away all the differences, thing are the same

woah

Skeleton is arguably the most fundamental part of human anatomy. No human being can function in life without a skeleton, and all skeletons (with medical exceptions) are the same within a very small margin of difference. Not even a nice try user. If you saw people under an xray for the first time, you wouldn't be able to tell their ethnicity.

>If you ignore obvious differences, then things will become the same
so this is the power of burger education?

>Not understanding that China gives and does more to help develop rural Africa (mainly through infrastructure and football (soccer for my burgers) stadiums than any other nation in the world does.

>golden jackal of east africa and eurasia can't produce fertile offspring
>europeans and africans can produce fertile offspring

pic related it's you

And over a third if which went to Egypt.

Also, 8 billion dollars is chicken feed when compared to how much we've spent fighting a war in Africa.

wow such education, such insight. Remove phenotypes and differences are much more subtle.
Forget the fact that sub-saharan african IQs are in the 60s and 70s on average, and african americans are in the 80s, when europeans are consistently in the 90s and 100s on average.

Sauce.

the German Muslim is full of shit. pay no attention to her.

"When you take away an organ... humans cant live."

Wow such educate. Teach us more.

The IQ of an individual is not predetermined by their skin color or even their ethnicity. An individuals intellectual capacity is determined through practice of self awareness and self control, and an endless list of social variables. You have no argument, only blanket conflation techniques and niche statistics

8 billion could have instantly funded a moon base or a manned mission to Mars. Instead of progressing forward as a species we are regressing backwards by feeding quickly reproducing vermin.

im not sure which 1 evolved into the other

Read into evolutionary psychology. Or even just listen to someone well versed in this field speak. Try Gad Saad.

golden jackal of east africa and eurasia can produce fertile offspring; what kind of a retard are you?
Dog and wolf can produce fertile offspring
Coyote and wolves can produce fertile offspring
The current muh race is a social construct is retarded from any scientific point of view.

8 billion that was put directly into the hands of the corrupt governments. if you think even 1/10th of that went to the people who actually needed it you're delusional

8 billion to a bunch of niggers while our kids are all crammed in to a classroom with 40 other students because there's not enough in the budget for more teachers.

I'm familiar with evolutionary psychology. It's a mental phenomenon more so than a pre-determined biological one through ethnicity. Racists are unironically as dumb as the subhumans they constantly sperg about

Lol not that guy but your hypocrisy is funny. Convenient how selective breeding and genetics can have a huge role in every other aspect of the human experience but somehow intelligence is all environment and social structure. Sorry guy it does not add up. Smart people tend to make smart kids, not just because of the environment they raise their kids in but also because they teach intelligence to be a desirable trait and therefore selectively discriminate toward making kids with smart people... Which becomes a genetic advantage. This is basic 6th grade science.

You're familiar with evolutionary psychology, and yet you know nothing about how those who left africa invariably developed higher mental faculties, started grain agriculture, lost the melanin in their skin in order to soak up vitamin d, and continued to advance and eventually industrialize the world. You are familiar with evolutionary psychology, but you say IQ distribution based on race is pseudo-science. Looks like your professors are "black washing" your lessons. Keep following their lead, little lamb.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the white nationalist. Their philosophy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of cultural anthropology most of the concepts will go over a typical person's head. There's also their nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their psyche - their personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The niggers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these ideals, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE.

Nice twisting of words and artificial addition of context, you fucking twats.

Then negate, with historical and evolutionary evidence, that IQ distribution has an inseparable link to race.
I bet your expensive degree that you cannot.

Niggers are just Orcs.

The skeletal morphology is completely different. It's why you can easily tell a black person even when they are albino

Lions and tigers can produce fertile offspring too retard. Why aren't they the same species?

you can easily tell the race of a skeleton by examining the skull morphology

It's forensic science 101, not even getting into different brain sizes

What? By my whole point is that is isn't inherently tied to race. My entire argument is that IQ is more a product of the individual, mostly through the amalgamation of the decisions to think & act they make over the course of life + infinite external social variables. To bottom line so simply as you're trying to do is stupid.

pay them no mind, user. you and i both know the truth, that's what matters. they're just spouting racist hate facts.

>hate facts
No such thing. There are facts and there are falsehoods, and there are people who need to conflate the two for their narrative to hold up (aka racists)

Aren't their offspring infertile?

i hear ya, i'm with you on this, 100%. i love watermelon and grape soda

Classy.

Why dont all the Kangs donate?

from a short distance ... then get close and see all the structural differences

das rite!

Why pick a ginger? Any more freckles and it would be black! Gingers are a sub species too.

>Make them the same skin color and suddenly they resemble each other a lot more
So do the Jackals, you cretin.

Perspective is key, that's my point. Every human being is just that: human. Some (many) do it worse and some do it better, but denying the fact that we're all human is ignorant at best and regressively retarded at worst.

Sheeeit

>Skeleton is arguably the most fundamental
have you seen more armless and legless people or headless
you can miss half your skeleton and live. try with your heart and brain

I am not even racist. This is just reality. Just because humans have subspecies and people don't like that doesn't make it not true. All species of humans have unique talents. Limb ratios which are better suited for running for instance or short ones to better survive an ice age in a trapping or herd-following society rather than run down hunting ones. Brain capacity also increased to survive the ice age in Europe, those who could adapt survived while the ones who could not died.

Shit happens, we are different at a fundamental level. I am unlikely to be able to run a marathon as fast as an Ethiopian but I am more likely to be able to set the time on my VCR. Such is life.

kek

sorry for caps but,
STOP SENDING MONEY YOU FAGGOTS
YOU'RE SUBSIDIZING FUTURE INVASIONS

M8 I'm not denying subspecies. My arguments were
- IQ isn't predetermined by ethnicity
-our skeleton is the most fundamental part of what we physically are, its my opinion based on the logic that it's what remains the longest after we perish + we all have practically identical bare bones
-you cannot tell hardly anything about a person just from viewing their xray and seeing their skeleton

You proposed no empirical data or evidence, or even a glimpse or historical insight.
Well done, chap.

>-you cannot tell hardly anything about a person just from viewing their xray and seeing their skeleton.
From a person's skeleton, just from physically looking at it, you can determine their sex, age, race, and even the quality of their diet in life, and therefore, if they were poor or affluent.

Do you even think before you speak?

You don't understand how IQ works if you think it isn't developed through the direct experience of an individual. I don't need evidence for what's common sense lol

>busting caps

That's Patrick Ewing, the mutimillionaire Georgetown graduate and coach.

You can't "determine" those things from simple observation of a naked skeleton, you can only speculate with a slightly educated observation. You just sound intellectually lazy

the aid will create an unsustainable population boom that will plunge Africa into chaos for hundreds of years

whoever decided it was a good idea to give aid to Africa is fucking satan incarnate

Females are fertile, males are infertile

So, you cant know things without education.

YA DONT SAY?!

The fact is, you CAN determine sex, gender, approximate age, and race from a skeleton. Yes, you have to know what to look for, but it can be done. Intellectually lazy? You have just spouted the falsehood that you cannot determine these things from observation of naked skeleton.

google IQ distribution. Obviously the environment and experiences can change this, but we are speaking about AVERAGE IQ. this is an aggregate of data.
>i dont need evidence
I can see that, buddy.

You might be the most stupid person on Sup Forums in at least 10 minutes.

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=OBf7KRO_sgw

>ligers
>fertile
lol this is the state of Sup Forumseddit

And that is quite an accomplishment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger#Fertility

>In September 2012, the Russian Novosibirsk Zoo announced the birth of a "liliger", which is the offspring of a liger mother and a lion father. The cub was named Kiara.
>news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/09/120921-liliger-liger-lion-tiger-big-cats-animals-science/

Do you even try?

IQ is not predetermined. But people in the northern hemisphere had to adapt to survive and developed more intellectually as a result. It doesn't mean other peoples didn't similarly evolve intelligence for other reason. It does mean the IQ test will show northies are better at that test.
The skeletal structure has adapted to the environment too. Look at the skulls, especially abbos. Sub Saharans tend to have a larger leg ratios when compared to torso and northies tend to be more top heavy. Possibly due to the cold or lack of need to run down food. Cranial capacity and the whole skeletal structure is indeed different based on geographical evolution.
You can tell differences in most cases. Granted there are some similarities which have not evolved, likewise, there are many outliers which when examined would not be able to be told apart. The averages, however, tell a different story. This is true to a lesser extent in places where species have interbred, such as America. Notably, black Americans who have acquired many characteristics of their former owners for a variety of reasons, interbreeding, and selective breeding. Not only did the slaves get bred for strength and domestication but also a preference would have subconsciously been given to those who looked more western. Ontop of this the harsh environment they worked in was much like a mini ice age for them genetically, forcing a need for adaptability and cunning to survive, which would have also affected them even in places where selective breeding was not implemented.
None of this means anybody is better or worse. Only different. The potential is there for anybody to be civilised to a degree, there are retards in every species who never will. Some species just have more than others of these 'special folk' due to having never had to rely on their cunning or adaptability to survive and instead relied on breeding in large numbers, and a hunter-gatherer lifestyle based on a relatively stable environment

Now we can look at what is happening today. Modernisation in places such as subsaharan Africa is causing these populaces to go through their own 'mini ice-age' scenario. Where the need to adapt and be cunning to survive is ever increasing. It will take time but their cultures and species will benefit from this over time.
The best ting we can do for low IQ areas is let them struggle through for a hundred years or so. They need to go through this period to alter their genes to the point where they can naturally survive in modern society. If we do not then they will ultimately fail. Sad but true.

>>The US provided Africa with 8 billion in aid in 2015 alone

How much went to Israel while American children are drinking led poisoned water because collapsing infratstructure?

So blacks have no self awareness or self control? You sound pretty racist to me.

Your logic is flawed,albino niggers dont even look remotely white

kys

on average? Not really, no.

Even when considering analogous poverty levels, blacks invariably commit crimes at a vastly higher rate than other races.

look here