Asian boys from reddit shilling and organized against white dudes

They are here mostly on Sup Forums and spread anti-white male propaganda, cuck-memes. Where are they from?

/r/Aznidentity (reddit)
/r/Asianmasculintiy (reddit)
/r/Hapa made of full blooded asian men larping/pretending to be mixed

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
creepywhiteguys.tumblr.com/
creepywhiteguyspart2.tumblr.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144960810/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Website made by asianmasaculinity about Hapa bullshit meme only against sons of white men and asian women but not against asian men and white women because these asian boys desperate worship the whiteness of white women but want only the white male being boycotted, racially attacked and all garbage
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

Other websites pushed by asianmasculinity
creepywhiteguys.tumblr.com/
creepywhiteguyspart2.tumblr.com/

And I don't doubt that also have asian pretending to be white males in the same way who they make this website and all their strategies on
>Pic related

This century, China is going to dominate the whole world.

Europe and America are going to get chinked

tfw I enjoy AMWF JAV and I am white

>meme ideology posting plebbit
No surprise here

this pretty pathetic
but if it makes them feel better about themselves what's the harm?

they're calculators and lack creativity.
nothing to be afraid of, same applies to 95% of your population pajeet.

kek. i just got out of a relationship with an asian girl. took her virginity and proceeded to dump her.

i hope the buttmad r/asianmasculinity faggots that read this have an embolism

It's literally every group against White People, don't let delusional weebs tell you otherwise. You know how it happens. Someone makes it to the top of the hill and everybody eventually starts putting aside their differences to work together and knock them off.

I feel bad for them. This isn't the way for beta males to unfuck themselves. They're just digging deeper into the abyss.

>asian""""masculinity""""
>obsessed with white people

Asian masculintiy usually have these flags

The asianmasculintiy loser with flag of UK obsessed in nigger on white women, nigger on asian women and asian men with white women

The chinks of canada who are users from asianmasculinity

The chinks of USA

The chinks of Australia

People here were brainwashed to think that was "Australian" banter or trolling with niggers and anti-white male memes and shit, but it's really chinks from asianmasculintiy raiding, have chinks who go to australia, have many users with these flags, maybe some useful idiots follow them but who started with the flag of Australia and have these ones from Canada, USA, and UK, are asian beta male losers from asianmasculinity spamming against white men

They take advantage of everything possible, asian beta males are the most subversive, passive agressive, cowards, pretending to be white, pretending to be black, pretending even the meme hapa bullshit

If you attack their meme, hapa or any other bullshit, instead of full blooded asian beta males losers pretending to be mixed, you don't hurt them

The betas of asianmasculintiy even support you attacking the "hapa" meme invented by full blooded beta asian male tyger eurasianwriter fanfic and all their raids and spamming.

They are their shields, you don't hurt the losers of asianmasculintiy if you attack their memes, you need to attack the beta asian males to hurt them, the problem is when you have bigger government traitors like democrats party who by default produce everything against white, support every anti-white by default and will keep narratives and trashing against you to support these losers,

This is why the AMWF threads make me chuckle. It's clearly these beta asian dudes trying to make whitey rage, but no one gives a shit because of how utterly beta they are in general.

No, no, not against white people. They worship the whiteness of white women but want only the white male being boycotted, racially attacked. Look at these subreddit 24/hours anti-white male propaganda.

to be fair it parallels white guy insecurity about blacks. the same vein of asian dude who gets his balls tied up about whites dating asians is the same as the white dude who doesn't like whites dating blacks.

It's the other way around. It's poor and uneducated whites blaming everyone else but themselves for their failures.
> muh master race!!
It's pathetic, really.

They view the white woman as the prize they claim from the white man after defeating him.

kek this

>slavs aren't white
>shilling against whites

pick one

No, it's really not the other way around. Every other minority group stands together as one, white people are excluded and made to prostrate in front of them for the "sins" of their ancestors being much better at civilization than their ancestors.

These are self hating hypocrite dweebs with an obsession with white women. They get all mad about wmaf but put our women on a higher pedestal than their own.

Visit the subreddit and see it for yourself.

Anything asian male/white women related = good
Anything asian women/white men related = bad

not your personal army

Is the tendie about to be fried?

this is why they're beyond pathetic and beneath notice. we all know the games those losers play. they've been brigading us for a while now.

reminder that the strayan niggerdick poster has been outed as a chang lmao lmao lmao forever

Reminder that the admin of r/hapas is behind the BLACKED and Sup Forums false flagging spam

Claiming the women after you defeat the enemy tribe is sort of the usual practice. Same with Weinstein and other powerful Jews, he mostly went after Shiksas.

Yes, I know. He is behind these threads archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144960810/

Kalergi was a hapa too.

Imagine spending your time doing shit like this and then wondering why you do badly with women.

They do stealth racemix/cuck threads on Sup Forums all the time - usually do some dumb meme post, unrelated and start flooding the thread (starting from 2nd or 3rd post) with AMWF pictures.

>blaming everyone else but themselves
>their failures

Blaming themselves for what?
What failures?

>being such a limp dick inferior dog-eating race they need to pretend to be niggers

These people like to imagine that every white person who is interested in ensuring that white people don't die out are merely impoverished, bitter trailer trash, lashing out at the world. A side-effect of the Left's effective control over media and its application in spreading this caricature.

>r/asianmasculinity
Talk about being insecure

These "Asian" Muzz-Filth are Half-Niggers.

"Ereb" (Mixed-Multitude) is what they were called before, "Arab" is what they are called now.

It's the same Rape and Murder of White people that has gone down since the Old-Testament.

Mixed, Mogreloids produces a wider array of deviant than any other group.

Now it seems the categorization of Niggers, as "Asian" seems to be the latest Psy-Op in the Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, & Jew camps.
Trans-This, Trans-That, Faggot, Lesbian, Satanist, Psychopathy...etc...etc...

Look, if whites were truly master race, they wouldn't be in the situation they're in right now.

These failures.

If whites were truly the master race, everyone would be tripping all over themselves to swarm into their countries.

Non-whites are.

You don't say.

I love the Liberal logic on this subject, by the way.

>Ugh, these White Western countries are SO racist and xenophobic, White people need to learn to be more multi-racial and tolerant and more accepting of other races and cultures, like how it is in... uhhh.... other.... countries...........

Im deep in asian 'masculinity'. Couple of posts a week. Theyre so easy to manipulate it's insane.

The entire community reminds me of an aggressive beta poodle.