Ursula Haverbeck /ourgrandma/

Control+F: Ursula Haverbeck 0 Results
What the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums?
German justice wants to send to prison to this nice lady, 88 years old because she is giving her opinion about the holocoaster and the anti-lice nazi policy. Where's the free speach? Where's the liberty of our independent investigators? Where's Sup Forums defending free speech? Shame on you (((pol))), shame on you!
Another 6 month of prison to the previous sentence of 2 and half years for the same reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jR25qa_xTpE
p.dw.com/p/2ltLm
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums needs to take this one on. people might not empathise with a stone face white man questioning the holocaust, but everyone empathises with sweet old ladies questioning free speech.

Thanks for the bump fag flag (literally), but the state of Sup Forums these days it's just ashaming...
youtube.com/watch?v=jR25qa_xTpE

there is no free speech in europe.

Is this recent news? I don't see anything on German news outlets

Oh well I found one in English,
>Holocaust denier Ursula Haverbeck, 88, given six-month jail sentence
p.dw.com/p/2ltLm

I hate jews so much.

>German justice wants to send to prison to this nice lady,
>wants to

How slow is internet in Spain? Haverbeck was arrested in 2016, tried and jailed at least for the past 6 months. This is old news.

It's a simple choice, really:

A) Stop parroting long debunked denier baloney
B) Stay in jail

C) (for the smart folks) move to a country where denial is legal, like USA or Iran.

>How slow is internet in Spain? Haverbeck was arrested in 2016, tried and jailed at least for the past 6 months.
well RT came up with it today.

This. It's a new sentence apparently.

>>free "speach"
>germany

nope

Is that a picture of hillary from 2020?

i have known of this story and followed for years. if she was a young hottie like rage after storm there would be some attention from pol.

Germany must end its Shame, but they do not know how.

ok schlomesy

>I don't see anything on German news outlets
GEEE I WONDER WHY.

a 88 year old women who fought all her life against it can rot in a cell while the edgy teens on Sup Forums send their shekels to yt whores like lauren southern or the bettipone slut.

We had threads about it yesterday when it happened though.
But yeah, horrible crime against the truth.

>88 years old

Even her age is hate speech in Germany.

Maybe some of the female e celebs like Lauren southern and faith goldy should take this on and make themselves useful. Seriously, in what culture can someone agree with imprisoning senior citizens for speech? Is so absurd.

88 years old... Tragic but symbolic

I would prefer That guy T speaking out against it, the german sperging would be beautiful.

welcome to nu/pol/. i tried even making a thread on vanguardism which probably would've stayed active in 2012-2014.
now it's archived with 0 replies with drumpf, shillary, e-girls, upvote my post xD, leafposts and underage shit at the bump limit.

When did leafs become so cucked?

when they let the french stay

Well, we have 1Gb fagflag.
But this is a new trial, 6 months more to the 2.5 years of the 2016.
Make Sup Forums great again

>Menachem Begin once said that all you needed was 200 men. For Zionism to be established in Palestine, all you needed was 200 men who are prepared to act selflessly in the national and ethnic cause and in a religious cause, although his movement was not an explicitly religious one. You don’t need many people. When the politics of mass and individual identity come up, you don’t need an enormous army of people. What you need is those who have the courage and the will to speak at a particular time and those who keep the mental continuity of that tradition going over time. Because everyone notices what we say even if it’s kept from the masses. Everyone notices what the politics of identity amounts to.

what we have now is essentially the opposite. "come here normies xD we are red pilled here :)" the board is now fulled with useless newfags who aren't committed because they're normie cowards. and yet people keep insisting on flooding the board with more of them, it's so fucking retarded.

>literal fucing nazi on he age
can't wait for the first excEUtions along with the filthy fascist nationalist catalonians....

this, dont forget they also buy videogames and consume hollywood movies/media etc. retarsd who do this sicken me
very interesting interview of her, form 2 years ago, the thing is she NEVER said the holocaust didnt happen, she just wanted to know why everyone was giving evasive answers and intended to look into it further
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
recommended watch ^

from what ive seen of her she look like a reasonable person. i bet if they sent somebody, sit down with her and answer her questions, she would stop. sounds like a better alternative than shipping her to fucking prison

the only thing this accomplish is it discredit the holocaust and make her earn sympathy

>and make her earn sympathy
not in Jewmoney.
You can't imagine how they are, they have no souls anymore, just mindless golem who awaits the next order.

Maybe that happened, but she seems very comitted to truth. Also her past...
These are strange times, we have been always the underdog, the outsiders... But now, after Trump's victory, that changed a lot. All the attention whores of YT and patreon, people claiming they are leaders of the alternative right, people repeating like parrots what they read here in public spaces.
Shall we leave to 8?