Why're you like this?

As in, why are you some of you actually racist/sexist/fascist? And I'm not talking about your experience with minorities and women, scientific racism, or "white genocide", we all know that's BS. Was it child abuse or something?

Because there's a war against white people and white culture. It started with turning our women against us and now they are going for the kill

Why are you a faggot?

Why are you homophobic?

I grew up in a little town in Tennessee that had literally 0 black people and maybe 1 or 2 mexicans. I.E. white paradise. That was the only time I was not racist at all, in fact I actually made excuses for the way blacks behaved. Kind of like a good little northern liberal.

I then moved to a city that had a good mix of blacks and mexicans. It was only then after living amongst the subhman masses that I became extremely racist.

You do the math. Go out and experience the real world instead of sitting in your sheltered existence.

I think people here are racist because of those exact reasons that you're denying them of.

I bet you've never even explored personal experience and science of races.

Stop. You're either LARPing or just plain ignorant. Most likely the latter. Why're you this ignorant?

How do you explain African niggers being literally lightly retarded on average? Don’t come with the bad education excuse.

I've got plenty of experience with different races. The whole point of not being racist is not generalising. People actually learned this after WW2, but now there's been a resurgence of mass ignorance and stupidity.

It's probably some form of misplaced anger or self-loathing in all cases. Add to that a massive availability of information, usually negative, that strengthens any biases or feelings or frustrations. Snowballs from there. Most of the people that run around on here screaming nigger this nigger that probably have black friends in real life and would be absolutely ashamed if their online behavior was ever found out by their friends or family.

Experience. During college I worked retail. 8 years through undergrad and grad school. Niggers and Mexicans are absolute worst. They are barely functional in a white mans word. Shit like having a credit card or keeping your receipt escapes them. Worst of all, they get irrationally angry. In spite of the meme of middle aged white women being the worst, it’s actually black women that are the worst. Catch one stealing? Nah you racist. She don’t have her receipt? You rayciss. She wants a refund for the item at home and no receipt and wants to yell at you until she gets a gift cord? You rayciss dats why. Fuck niggers.

economic oppression

Don't forget that it's "cool" to me a hate filled white supremacist on Sup Forums, so changing your own behavior to fit in and be a cool kid accounts for more of it than anything. This place is a psychologist's wet dream.

>homophobic

What's so scary about having someone else's dick shoved in your ass? And quite frankly, I'm tired of being sexually harassed and assaulted by gay men. You need to stand up with your butt buddies to end the culture of gay men harassing straight men. I'm not a sex object.

maybe PoC would act more rationally day to day if they weren't constantly having to deal with Racism though

Yeah
You're Right
I've never told anyone before but my Dads (same sex parents houusehold) sexually abused me in my youth
I always prayed for a normal family to come and take me away

So maybe acting like complete cunts is an irrational low iq nigger response to perceived slights because I never hated niggers before they started taking their bullshit out on me.

>I've got plenty of experience with different races. The whole point of not being racist is not generalising. People actually learned this after WW2, but now there's been a resurgence of mass ignorance and stupidity.

No, no you don't. My town is 35% black. Are you telling me my lived experiences are wrong?

And yes, experience is the reason I'm racist.

Because when you grow up surrounded by subhuman spics and niggers you tend to hate them.

Low IQ is directly linked to aggression
Have you ever been to the ghetto?
No?
Then shut up

Since when is wanting to hold people to a standard a symptom of a pathology?
I actually had a normal childhood and am simply able to recognize that the entire premise of the modern left is to abandon standards and live in filth.

KYS OP.

Actual psychologist, AMA. This fuck is equating stupid head fuckups like trans with racism (perceived, anyhow. There’s a wide spectrum of what’s considered racist and what’s merely stereotyping) that is clearly stemming from mental deficiencies.

So go ahead, AMA.

>As in, why are you some of you actually racist
I don't hate minorities, but race and IQ is obviously real

You've obviously not spent much time around niggers

I’m what people would call a racist, but I do not support genocide of any race whatsoever. I’m pro segregation: Asia for Asians, Europe for the whites and Africa for the niggers.

Niggers may not be as smart as us but they are God’s creatures too and deserve the right to life their lives.

Do you know why there're ghettos? Discriminatory practices against blacks in the past caused that, and that still has ripple effects today. It's easy to just attribute it to race because it doesn't really affect you.

>perceived

lol, we have people here still butthurt over the Nazis losing the war, I don't think you people can complain about blacks getting upset over slavery and civil rights even today

>we all know that's BS
Do go on about natural selection somehow doesn't apply to human populations

I hate Somalians, Sudanese, Nigerians, Pakistanies etc because I am jealous of their good looks, high intelligence, polite manners, command of the English language, brilliant timekeeping, friendliness, openness to outsiders, honesty, and the fact that the places they live in my country are incredibly clean, safe and modern.

>tfw when you don't know what an ID is
Kill yourself.

wow it's a bunch of data I'm sure you're credentialed and educated enough to fully understand...

Explain to me how natural selection makes it so that whites have a higher IQ than blacks. We know why they have different coloured skin, but there is no reason the IQ gap is caused by biology and there is no reason to limit a person to one's biology either.

>why're

Insectoid please go kys.

More crime in highest earning black county than lowest earning white county
It isn't just environment sweetie
Kys bugman

>And I'm not talking about your experience with minorities and women, scientific racism, or "white genocide"

but those are the reasons

It is harder to survive in a cold climate than in a warm. Thousands of years of different food could also be a explanation.

Why haven't you responded to any of the responses that are uncomfortable to you?

Like my response?

sad that the highest earning black county is still less well off than the lowest earning white one. And people say racism doesn't exist...

open your home to a Somali refugee
Put your money where your mouth is, show your acceptance of diversity betamax

That's not how it works dummy, nobody's even talking about refugees here

There's official numbers in Sweden that proves that Swedes will be a minority within decades. Add to that the rape, crime, violence.

Also, yeah, if you say that all my proof is invalid then I don't have much to argue with, do I?

It was finding out the holocaust never happened
Jews are evil

No you idiot this isn't the case
We are talking about niggers in mansions and whites in shacks
Kys normiefag

Look, we may be racist and sexist- but only because we disagree with your fascist ways.

Open your home to a smelly nigger then
If you aren't already one

it is, unfortunately

Some time ago a prime minister of Australia said: "We have no problems with racism and there is no reason to import one".

See, there is a way for everyone to not be racist ever again. There is also a reason why we keep everything separately, because once you throw everything together it's a mess.

Goes to best gore sees 90% of shit comes from Middle East, Africa, & South America. Savages!

Because agriculture requires great deal of forethought in regions where there are seasons. If you eat your seedcrop, then you will die.

There is no discrimination, most minorities simply have a low IQ

again, nobody's saying we need to take people into our homes under our care, just to redistribute the wealth more evenly

Go watch the Olympics and think about what you're saying. Different peoples have different strengths, and even their bodies are different. Blacks have more fast twitch muscle fibers than any other race, for instance.

Our bodies evolved differently to adapt to our environments. There are even differences in heart sizes/strength/pulse between the races. Why then is it a MORE REASONABLE assumption that all people groups have the same brain on average? Do brains evolve, or no?

Is it though? Africa's landscape is very diverse and it has horrible tropical disease not to mention the amount of predators. Why do Africans tend to have stronger more athletic bodies? Also, how does food contribute to this?

>As in, why are you some of you actually racist/sexist/fascist?

CAUSE IT FEELS GOOD MAN.

why are you a cuck/cuck/cuck?

why do you think that blacks in the united states have a higher IQ on average then blacks in Africa
if not for education

If I ever meet you in the street faggot it will be your last day
Things are changing and people like you are on their way out

>again, nobody's saying we need to take people into our homes under our care, just to redistribute the wealth more evenly

So, you will not personally do anything, but instead force other people to do something? Do you not see the problem? Do you not see why we tell you to put your money where your mouth is AND DO SOMETHING PERSONALLY.

How can you not see the distinction? If you can't even personally do something to help the niggers, why should I be forced to pay even MORE money to them?

>Low IQ is linked to aggression
No, it's been shown that when controlled for IQ blacks are more violent than whites.

I bet he´s is a reporter from a news organistaion and only the things that fit the narrative will make it in his news report

Blacks in the USA aren’t even black. More like black/white mongrels.

>Why do Africans tend to have stronger more athletic bodies?

>hey guys, I know that different races have different physical traits, but there is NO WAY that different races have variations in their brains/IQs, that's just fucking racist

God. It's right in front of your face.

Also blacks aren't stronger than whites, this is a meme. They are faster.

Nope, it's just the standard lefty response, to completely ignore anything and everything that goes against their narrative, and to only engage with idiots or statistics in a way that allow them to muddy the waters.

For the record, my town is 34% black, 1/3 people are african american. Our rape risk is 2x the state average, our robbery risk is 2x the state average, our motor vehicle theft risk is 2x the state average, and all other crime markers are elevated.

And they are higher IQ than blacks in africa due to it. Now imagine if we replaced all USA blacks with african blacks. It'd be terrible.

>So, you will not personally do anything, but instead force other people to do something?

Never said that

> Africans tend to have stronger more athletic bodies?
Because they were bred by their owners. They were bred by the local tribes who sold them off to the Europeans and the Europeans continued breeding strong black working bees.

Niggers, mudshits, gypsies(aka POOs), azns are a disease to Mother Europa.

But not faster than a cops bullet. All praise john browning kek.

>It started with turning our videogames against us and now they are going for our women

Fixed that for you.

Really activates my almonds.

You stated you will not house an immigrant or a black in your house.

You're asking for a fairer redistribution of wealth.

So, yes, yes you did say that.

>scientific racism

kek

kek

But you aren't fucking explaining your position though are you? I know why Kenyans tend to run fast but no one here can explain how their brains are inferior.

Oh no I hope he doesn't call Sup Forums racist, that would destroy us

Both Africa and USA would benefit from mass exportation of USA niggers. At least USA niggers know how to do basic tasks.

It's the truth. And nothing I can do will change it.

Africans hate american blacks, they see them as lazy and useless.

Kind of like the hate between haitians and jamaicans.

Why are you so racist OP?

Position is explained here you retard

How about you focus on what you can do and do that, Dont try to force your faggotry on the rest of us
If others want to join your cause they can, willingly
The days of forcing people to do things against their will are over, right? If not, we might as well reinstitute slavery, so much for all the 'progress' we've made...

Of course they are lazy, you allow them to be lazy. Back in the day when you kept them in line they weren’t lazy at all.

The most perfect meals however use both black and white together.

Racists btfo, i bet you didnt see that coming, did you?

The burden of proof is on you.

>There are even differences in heart sizes/strength/pulse between the races. Why then is it a MORE REASONABLE assumption that all people groups have the same brain on average? Do brains evolve, or no?

Why is your position MORE REASONABLE? You've already admitted that physical bodies between races are not equal. Why is the brain excluded? Did our brains collectively stop evolving?

Compared to factory workers in the north, plantation slaves had better nutrition, had more free time and less threats of violence, when comparing skeletons from the same time period.

you have to keep in mind that their are always outlyers to every rule just because you black doesn't always mean you can run fast or that you have a low IQ

What is with commies only using skin deep allegories?

You are aware that white peppercorns exist, right? And they're favored for use in white sauces, because you don't get the gross effect of chunks of black in a white sauce, right?

LIBERALS BTFO!

It wouldn´t destroy us but he could get a job at CNN

>Kenyans tend to run fast but no one here can explain how their brains are inferior.
Picrelated is proof
Try not to let the white man's wellcrafted DOOR hit you on the way out

Read and digest this instead of ignoring it like you're doing. You're asking questions and then either being obtuse or intellectually dishonest. Shame your parents raised you that way.

every single human has a very different .

to think races DONT have different brains is logically flawed and in actuality, a racist belief because it denies the individuality and differences of the races.

that 'scientific racism' u mentioned is just actually science.

An argument used by opponents of the abolishment of slavery back in the day. Nonetheless, you are right.

I was raised in a very happy hard working family with common sense and good values.

Gas the kikes.

No one would argue that. We're arguing about averages. There are many blacks who are slow as shit, and there are blacks who are brilliant. They are outliers, just like brilliant people are among all races. But the question is a simple matter of geniuses-per-capita, and it's silly to assume that all races produce the same amount of geniuses-per-capita.

Kek can confirm

And witch pepercorns are majority of the world production, huh? Whites, or blacks?

Thats right, you have to use what is most common to make a perfect dish. So eat up, bigot. The lunch is perfectly served.

>Africans tend to have stronger more athletic bodies
So do gorillas

I grew up being "other" and minority. My features are southern European to a degree that I look mixed race, and I grew up in WASP central. Genetically I'm 97% White and the rest Native / West African / etc, but this was enough for people to think I am mixed race. My best friends throughout primary school were either Jewish or Black without exception -- I was literally best friends with one of two Black guys at my school. I was asked out by the only Black girl at my school (and rejected her). The other Black guy was mentally handicapped and because I always treated him like a human being, he looked up to me and confided in me things that he couldn't tell anyone else (he LOVED spiderman).

I have had more exposure to minorities than probably 95% of Americans. I was so liberal in high school that I chaired the young democrats' club. And yet the left would consider me racist, because I think culture matters and because I don't discount off-hand the idea that genetics play a role in intelligence. It seems intuitively clear that there's a wide difference between the way Blacks and Whites fundamentally act that culture may not be the entire picture. It makes intuitive sense that Human Culture is a huge environmental factor that affects who mates and who doesn't, and that if you live in a culture that values virtue for two thousand years, the people will be more virtuous. But if you live in a culture that values violence and brutishness over kindness to others and loyalty to community, THOSE traits will be amplified.

Environmental conditions change aspects of every single species. We can domesticate foxes within a dozen generations and they become more affable and docile. It is ridiculous on its face to think that the same isn't applicable to humans.

1. Story: I live in a little city. They took 80 refugees. Friends bike got stolen, police told them its their own fault if they park it to near the refugee home eventough it was locked up.

Show me a peer-reviewed paper that proves your hypothesis. Certain tropical areas have dry/wet seasons and it isn't so easy to grow crops in humid climates. Why weren't Africans living in abundance before colonialism?

How are you this fucking retarded?

They're the same god damn plant, the same god damn peppercorn, but white peppercorns have the ugly black husk removed.

How are you people so ignorant of basic shit?

Wild animals are stronger then their domestic equivalent.

>gross effect of chunks of black
Are you actually being racist against black peppers?

>They're the same god damn plant, the same god damn peppercorn, but white peppercorns have the ugly black husk removed.
Exactly, bigot. We are all the same, regardless of if our "blackness" is moved or not, since its purely cosmetic.