ANTIFA hate thread

Gas! Gas! Gas! I'm gonna step on the gas!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDxKCE_EiAg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/parody/images/b/b3/Obelix_coloured_by_crossbones88-d4nmzcn_(1).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161003075836
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=bDxKCE_EiAg

The only time Antifa seems to be on the winning side is in their promotional artwork.

This faggot kills Fash!

Brave Antifa warriors face off against Fash pigs.

>take that, fash!

need to learn how to flop better

Based Obelix
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/parody/images/b/b3/Obelix_coloured_by_crossbones88-d4nmzcn_(1).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161003075836

>Quickshot
>Not cuckshot

Strong picture

You laugh, but he is still smarter than the average antifa.

"It had Dodge written on the front, she wasnt up to the challenge"

t. swedick
this is perfect

Interesting

Classic nappy head.

That is the most racist cat I have ever seen

Frankly 'it' is scarier in the dress than with the AK

I wonder if he found out who she was and fapped to her videos later. Either way, punching coal burners is BASED

Can somebody please shop the merchant face onto that villain?

Stark. Ich habe keine Worte.

Bonus points for tyrone faces on the apes.

You hate what you fear drumpfcucks

>when you skipread 1984 for the test

Where was this?

Yeah, actually, if he went out like "normal" he'd probably cause a rout.

lol yeah i fear scrawny middle class faggots. gtfo of pol

>peace through violence
this shouldnt be real but i learned that it is.

Not surprised Antifa are furry faggots.

Little story about a police raid against a leftist.
Raid was canceled because the flat was so dirty they had to call an exterminator first.

There will never be as great a battle as the battle of Berkeley III

Read those in Atlas Era Heroes Masterworks. I normally avoid superheroes when reading comics, but those, along with Bill Everett's Namor stories, were awesome. Sadly, Marvel turned that specific Cap into a villain in the 70s.

Does anyone have the infographic with all the key points on how gamergate accidentally revealled AntiFa about two years before they were due to become a "legitimate" thing in American life?

Having to read is problematic. Reminder this is an actual paid college professor.

>literally only niggers in the pic

Wtf is going on in Hamburg?

For real with that GG stuff? Fuck never heard. But was late to that, did lots of reading on KiA

Seeking peace through violence
> LOL cnn is actually worse than pantyfa

Kek is scary n sheet.

That first post is high quality shilling.

Was this Berkeley?

Yeah that was the same protest.

>when AIR jordans actually make you fly

This shit 2 funny

Why the fuck is a communist teaching economics?

If your entire opinion on life was changed by reading a book, your opinion was shit or your mind is weak

I think this was called "the vulgarization of culture" back in the 1960s, when academics were actually academic and not charlitans. You know, when people wrote up their final paper in fucking Latin or Ancient Greek for a laugh, regardless of the subject they were studying.

There's a world of difference between "don't waste my time"/"brevity is the soul of wit" etc and "don't read books if you want to think 'correctly'".

It's a timeline-like list of how gg unfolded, accidentally uncovering proto-BLM and proto-US-AntiFa lurking in the wings, years before they were ready to be "normalized" by the likes of CNN's "peace through violence" nonsense. Looks like we all dodged a commie bullet thanks to those mad kids.

Translation:
I'm going to get my 9mm

Gunowner

Antifa

Never gets old

T.mongolian

It's missing the only good one

What the fuck? That's a very odd picture of Captain Sweden?

Maybe? It's as likely to be the "FBI will now present it's findings from the five year investigation into online white supremacy board Sup Forums: (1) Hitler did nothing wrong (2) Traps are both gay and not gay, but not at the same time (3) 80s synth music is a lot cooler than we remembered it to be at the time"

Jag trodde att antifa var emot nationalism? Varför är det då något bra med att vara ursvensk för Antifa?

Are those.... spanish CNP???? Good god, I think I am tearing up a bit, so proud of them

So... did we ever get to the bottom of what happened at charlotesvile? What was this other car doing smacking into the crowd?

>Maybe?

Look how they spelled "labour".

W-where is the driver?
Is Skynet (google) behind all this?

They probably went into ptsd when they tried to describe it as wrongly as the rest in that inforgraphic.

I genuinely just found this image on Twitter. It's not even a meme.

>no yellow
>no teal
>no brown
>no blue
>no gray
no deal

HEY WAIT A SECOND, ALL THOSE NIGGERS HAVE THE SAME HEAD :O

>that script that changed every use of the phrase "white men" to "The Jews" and Salon reads like excerpts of Mein Kampf
I miss it.

Brits can be idiot perma-students too? AntiFa have four career options after "paid rioter" dries up in their area: full time inmate/drug rehab, minor faculty professor of bollocks, barrista, or drug dealer.

Also worth noting: Yale University appears to exclusively staff itself with failed Labour politicians from Britain. They currently employ the entire shadow cabinet circa 2012. That's weird above and beyond the usual "hmm, that leftist thing is pretty fucking weird".

HWNDU's very own Jackie Chang's, I think.

saved

Antifa have been around since the 1930s. When actual Nazis rose to power (on their watch) they were all rounded up and shot almost immediately.