Are you mad interracial couples and mixed people exist?

Well? I'm curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm#Table2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Love is love.

Of course not. If you can find love in this shit world, hold on to it, no matter who it is and no matter how much shit you get from anyone.

You sound like a fucking dumb bimbo lmao

This is the face of america and is the future face of europe

No, just confused.

And it's beautiful. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the browning of America.

Life is short. Why not lose it to pursuing love with a black man?

Niggers are gross
They smell and rob

Disgusted would be more accurate.

>flag
Why am I not surprised?
You're the reason why Mexico and those other shitholes exist in the first place

Paraphrasing the great boxer Muhammad Ali
Why would someone want children that wouldn't look like them?

Why is every ad I see always a black male and white female? That should tell you enough.

only when one partner is ugly and the other is hot. i have no problem with relationships as long as people have the same level of attractiveness.

I feel bad for them and their children:

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

In the United States, an estimated 32.3% of multiracial women, 27.5% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 21.2% of non-Hispanic black women, 20.5% of non-Hispanic white women, and 13.6% of Hispanic women were raped during their lifetimes
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm#Table2

Mixed offspring have social problems and birth defects

Yes and no. Yes because I believe that you are the results of thousands of loves from your ancestry and outright defying your ancestral past is downright genetic suicide. Lower IQs for your kids and the social stigma associated with being mixed are two very real concerns. You should look to marry or procreate upwards in order to give your children a better shot at life and making mongrel babies is cruel and inconsiderate to them. On the other hand they are making this choice on their own so as much as it pains me to see a race traitor, it's an easy way to weed out the sentiment within us, or at least those who would act on it.

god is mad that they exist

angry?, not really, but white woman mixing with niggers it's hilarious

they're all betas except maybe one

what the fuck were they thinking? Each and every guy is handsome (except bottom center) they could've easily gotten a 8/10 white qt gf.

miscegenation leads to higher defects and more medical problems. there are no benefits from mixing races. parents have less genetically in common with their mutant child than a stranger on the street. cannot donate life saving bone marrow or other such things that every normal family can do.

it does not make me mad that they exist, just sad and disappointed the world allows it. its similar to allowing people to take downs babies to term. they should be aborted similar to how iceland aborts all retards. they offer nothing to society and are nothing but a drain on resources for parents and governments with no future benefits to society or return on the investment.

theres also very little actual race mixing. canada has roughly 360,000 interracial couples. thats about 1% of the population.

>Interracial couples
I'm okay with that, as long as they don't breed
>Mixed people
See

Figures since you come from a nation of shitskins

Pool’s closed due to AIDS

Have you noticed that when a white man mixes with a black woman , usually chooses the best black woman he can find, when a white woman mixes with a black man usually is with the filthiest nigger out there.

Wow number 2 is hot. That prime aryan specimen is being pummeled by that BBC. Her smile says it all. Also number 3 has an innocent yet joyful expression for what is about to happen later that day.

10 years from now, I wake up on a Monday morning on the couch. I had to sleep there because my wife was with her boyfriend in our bedroom, last night. We are in a poly relationship. I make me, my wife, my wife's boyfriend, and my wife's son a fried chicken and waffle breakfast.

After breakfast, me, my wife, and my wife's son gets ready to head out. We wave bye to her boyfriend. I drive my wife to the soup kitchen. She volunteers there, and sometimes picks up boyfriends from there. She has such a good heart by giving a helping hand to those oppressed minorities. Unfortunately, last year, she volunteered in Kenya and got infected by HIV. It's a small price to pay for her generosity though! Good thing that Clinton Care subsidizes HIV medication. I don't have it, since I'm satisfied with watching and masturbating to my wife making love with her boyfriends.

I drop my wife's son to the public school. Then, I head off to work as a barista at Starbucks. I love my work. I get to chat up with the local college kids on Marxist and Feminist Theory. It reminds me of my younger days as a college student. I wrote my senior thesis on how scientific facts are just social constructs. After work, I pick up our welfare check, my wife's son, and my wife. This time, she brought her new boyfriend along, a young muscular black man.

At home, I make a fried chicken and mashed potato dinner. My wife spends quality time with her boyfriend, while I spend quality time with her son. I tried to play Age of Empires 2: We Waz Kangz DLC with him, since it is about his ancestors. However, I learned that his public school has not thought him how to read or do arithmetic yet. It is reserved for high school. So, we watched the history channel instead and learned about WW1, and how his ancestors took a great part in the war. Before, WW1 was very whitewashed.

I tuck my son to bed, and I go to bed myself on the couch. My wife is with her new boyfriend in our bedroom.

Don't really give a shit either way. It is funny though watching white women fuck black dudes get pregnant and a few months later you got a single mother case. Happened to a few girls I knew in high school.

Yes, being raised by a single mother is not a fun experience.
>t. mongrel

Mongrel

It really is tragic, none will ever find a loving decent husband now

Disgusting

>finally see jew women that are cute
>they fuck niggers

ALL
IN
CHRIST

Because bm/ww couple almost double that of wm/bw couples. Just like wm/aw doubles am/ww.

Ben je een meisje?

No, interacial couples are hilarious. Some nigger scraping for superior seed while all he can get is a bottom of the barrel white girl stupid enough to date niggers.

this

I wish this was the case in my town, I actually see attractive white girls with ape looking retard niggers, I want to gas all of them

>Jew pulling bm wf together.jpg

Pretty sure that chick is Jewish anyways.

I hate the threads about it more.

They probably didn't want to get divorced I guess

Are you mad that christian families exists?

If the girl is huwhite I feel sorry for her father

Racemixing is not natural, same as homosexuality. It's a disease. Not mad though, just give independent clay and deport them all

Neck yourself

Only because I have functional empathy.
See Where it works, hail the exception.
There'll be no controversy if we can fix the genetic issues.
Data-racism sucks, but it motivates fix-the-world projects.

There are a lot of wiggers and I sure as hell don't recommend anyone but blacks or other wiggers date them.

So now we're running ads based off of majority? Then why aren't all ads white?

>white girls that date blacks in high school
"I want to piss off my Dad because im a edgy teenager and want to rebel agaisnt anything and everything"
>White girls that still date black guys after high school
Wanna be nigger, most likely had no father or a really horrible relationship with them, feels comfort in being in an abusive situation because no confidence to start dating successful when men due to potential embarrassment because of brain and emotional capacity.

And yes there are those sparse situations where a healthy white women marries and 'Uncle Tom' which is still shitty but not nearly as bad as the others.

Am I mad? No. Its like natural selection for the bottom if the barrel white women. They get what they deserve.

No, but to be fair you have to have a very high iq to understand the fact that all races are equal. The evidence is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of classical liberalism the irrelevancy of actual facts will go over the typical alt righter's head. You must consider black's general state of poverty, which so deftly explains away all discrepancies in performance, it's clear that one's personal philosophy must be based off thinkers such as Sargon of Akkad and Gavin McGinnis for instance to fully appreciate this. Egalitarians understand this stuff, we have the intellectual capacity to truly understand this undeniable truth, to reject all "redpills" is not just enlightening, it prevents you from ever stepping outside of acceptable social norms for your entire LIFE. As a consequence racists truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldn't understand the truth of the phrase "enviorment has more to do with iq than genetics" which is itself based on the faulty supposition that genes matter to humans at all. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those appledated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion at the wisdom of the amazing atheist unfolding inside their minds. What fools... How I pity them. And yes I DO have a kekistan tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for true memers only and even they have to prove they are within 100 Reddit karma of me (preferably lower) beforehand.

Not saying that. Just in real life if you see a black/ white interracial couple it will be more than likely bm/ww. Just as if you see a white/ Asian couple it will be wm/aw. While ads might have increased the visibility for you, media as a whole has a long history of white men fucking everything that moves. We still have the upper hand you just don't notice it

You also got to look at who the ads are aiming for. Most are selling to woman who are already stated are more down with the swirl than men.

Explain pic related, kike.

My wife has a biracial child from a previous relationship. If I were so mad about it I wouldn't have married her

Are you mad people do stupid shit?
Well I guess not, just disappointing and sad for their rudderless offspring.

Nah, it just weeds the weak genes out of the white gene pool. After couple generations you can truly tell your friends by the skin colour.

I just typed almost this exact reply but worded a little differently. Weird.

Thank you burgerman, I'm archiving this for future reference
Always great with serious sources data here on pol.
This reminds me of the post with redpills on immigration and marxism. We need more short and to the point posts like this to counter the shills.
Good work man.

Nah, mixed white genes are almost always aesthetic. I'd love to marry a qt pure black girl, too bad they don't exist

You think this world is shit, huh? Why, though? I understand there're a lot of terrible things going on, but you can't just call the world based on that. Especially when it's unlikely you're going out of your way to do something about the shit.

You're not fighting for your rights or writing about these things...you're just on 4-chan lamenting how terrible the world is.

And that's one way towards a very miserable life.

/thread

shitalonia flag when?