*BREATHES IN*

That's a brilliant chess move

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

DACA brings good optics, it's a good move

it's 4 million new democrats

ETERNAL SUCK

>city people all voted for hillary
You are too blind. There are trump supporters among you, but your constant criticism of him, causes them to keep their mouth shut, because they dont want to waist they time arguing with an unemployed basement dweller.

This has always been fine with me. I don't have a problem with limited amnesty if we build the wall and deport the majority.

What I don't want is amnesty without a solution to the illegal immigration problem because then we will just end up with more epic Democrat voters.

City person here. You're wrong.

By the time Trump is done they will be praising him as liberator

Democrats support DACA, don't support the wall.
If they want DACA, they have to agree to wall.
If they agree to wall, Democrats implode on impact.

Neat.

So DACA is dead then.
The Dems are never going to agree to the wall or any immigration reform.

Can you break it down. I'm thinking 3D
>Guilt them into building wall because not supporting would be like sending them back?

Is there something else?

less 5 million after vote fraud reform

Gas yourself.

>implying they won't feel endebted to the trump and vote conservative after this
If anything trump wins more votes from making DACA permanent

like california and reagan

thats pretty good , just fuck them up with TIGHT regulation and trump will win again

Fuck off faggot

Can someone give me a quick rundown on optics? I've been gone a few weeks

>Latinos mostly really conservative on most issues
>Republitards acts so autistic towards them for decades, that they sit with the coporate Democrats forever.

Don't most niggers live in the cities?

>City person here. You're wrong.
ok how about providing a constructive argument.

>i'm a city person
>work for software company
>10% of company supports trump, but doesnt say shit because company is full of SJW
>we trumpeteers have our own secret chat where we make fun of millennial fags like you
>we also enjoy making large gains from the awesome stock market environment trump has given us

So while you 'city' fags argue that trump is an asshole, us adults are making money off of the situation.

That's a bit of a leap. From their perspective, Trump was the one sending them back in the first place.

When will current regimes be taken over entirely and the subhumans simply go back?

>2020
>Wall is finally completed
>As part of the deal, Trump grants amnesty to DACA, legalizing 2 million spics
>2024
>Those 2 million spics had babies, now it's 6 million spics
>2036
>"Wtf ese why we got a fuckin wall blockin us from our senpaitachi vato"
>Spics vote in dems
>Dems destroy wall
>More spics come in
>2070
>You're the last white man in your city
>"I-I wish I hadn't picked amnesty"

These are the same city people who see no problem paying $3k a month in rent for basic accommodation in cities littered with desperation?
Surely they are all our intellectual superiors

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Basically, Trump is betraying us. You don't negotiate enforcing the law, you enforce it, and imprison anyone hindering that.

Democrats will never agree to that. It's designed so there'll never be a deal idiots.

Trust Trump.

He wouldn't be legalizing the DACA kids if it wasn't going to help us

go ahead and breathe out the because you just lost the game user

>talking to democrats
ok

>And I base this on nothing

republicans control the white house, the senate, the supreme court, but the country is still run by the democrats. wow, truly a testament to american democracy

Who's retarded then?

Uh, yeah, it helps you as you get the wall.
It's a compromise, not a win/win, you dumb gook.

more like "Cuck for Wall"

>City people all voted for Hillary.
As expected.

They weren't citizens under DACA, and they still wouldn't be for the wall. This is just to continue their legal status in the US. This isn't amnesty.

A base this in the fact that democrats and republicans have been perfectly incapable of sitting in the same table and agree on something and that's exactly how we like it, there's a limited amount of people in the white house at all times and you can be all the president you want.

But if the Hillary puts a foot on that building you will break something on the heart of every republican, that can't be fixed.

>The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards...

... he posted on a board that idealizes and fetishizes rural and suburban retards.

WE HAVE THE BEST DACA ILLEGALS!!!!!

What good is a wall of you just legalize everyone?

So low IQ niggers and brainwashed Marxist faggots voted against Trump; therefore, we are wrong?

If any deal not including the wall is a non-starter, there will be no deal. And then Trump will just build the wall later anyway. We're safe.

>everyone
DACA is not everyone, now, is it?

>most of daca recipients are criminals or far older than 18
>deport them
>keep kids in college and shit
>get wall
>decreased immigration forever
problem?

>yfw all his shitposting about DACA was 32d chess all along

Gridlock 2 lobbyist bogoloo

>t. Rampstadhomo

We could save western civilization over night if we get Latinos on our side, and it shouldn't be that hard to do given their values.

It effectively is. Bureaucrats responsible for it often ignore the actual requirements for the sake of expediency or pushing their agenda.

>The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.
>City people all voted for Hillary.
This pasta is stale throw it out.

YOU FUCKING MORON YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT WESTERN CIVILIZATION

THESE PEOPLE FUCKING CUT OFF HEADS FOR MONEY

wtf I love chain migration now

Why does Trump need to make a deal with the dems? Republicans have a majority in both the house and senate.

Well I guess Trump fucked you in the ass then, didn't he?
Guess you shouldn't go electing populists

And that's why you're not a vegetarian?

>trump will give daca for wall
>liberal dem leaders refuse to give wall even if it means no DACA approval
>starts causing a cognitive dissonance in lib dem supporters where they have to justify denying citizenship to 6 million living beautiful latino souls over a border wall
>they start researching wall
>lib dems now using pro wall argument of "stops drug and people trafficking"
>daca gets passed
>wall gets passed
>tens of millions of lib dems now see trump as not such a bad guy

There's your long range forecast, bud.

DACA doesn't make them citizens, so no votes. Plus another requirement from Trump is supposed to be ending chain migration, which means no relatives of theirs coming in.

So yeah.

#notall

>muh immigrants are conservative!
History has shown that immigrants prefer hugely to vote for gibs than values. They will never vote for right-wing, unless right-wing becomes the gibs-wing.

Fuck you, born and raised in Los Angeles, voted Trump. If you lived here, you would to.

They shouldn't be part of the voter base. The are not Americans and never will be. Deport not court.

I goofed, here you go

The cuckservatives have been trying to do this for almost three decades. It doesn't fucking work. The Republican party is the party of white people and that perception will get them to vote for Democrats even if they are conservative. Gibs trump everything for these people

It's fine. There will be no deal. Democrats will never agree to the wall. This is Trump telling them to fuck off.

>he doesn't realize this lets them take US jobs
>he doesn't realize they qualify for welfare
>he doesn't realize chain migration will bring in millions more ontop of the 2 million qualified for DACA
>he doesn't realize that DACA allows citizens to apply for green cards and citizenship even though they're lawbreakers
>he doesn't realize they breed like rabbits and their children will all be citizens that vote democrat
Fucking kys, I can't believe how quickly trumpcucks 180'd into reagan cuckservatives.

I'm a DACA recipient and I fully support a wall.

Just like Turks, Arabs and Africans in here vote AfD because they stand for traditional families?

How about no and we just primary any Republican standing in the way of eliminating DACA and building the wall like Bannon is doing? What is this faggotry that we can only enforce SOME of the law. No.

>DACA for wall

You don't get it and it has been reported on ages ago, he also wants RAISE, end for chain migration, and overall stricter border security along with the wall. Honestly if he gets his deal than not even those protected under DACA will matter in the long run. Even if he doesn't get a deal, he still ends up keeping his campaign promise of larger number of deportations, while Democrats will deal with the reality that they failed to protect Obama's largest and most known national law and will deal with the fallout of millions of immigrants saying that the Dems failed to protect them.

Either Trump wins, or Trump wins

>Deport not court.
That's a nice slogan. Has that ever been used in US electoral history?

Mostly Trump already outlined what he was looking for regarding negotiation of DACA, which also included implementing merit-based immigration and ending chain migration.
Dems would never agree to this, and are banking big on swinging enough seats in Midterms to block this voting. When the issue is brought up, they're going to have to admit to they are either willing to come to the table with Trump to negotiate this (Liberals will cry foul and reject them) or double down and fight for the right of illegals to stay (Blue Collar Dems and Whites overall will reject them).
Trump's placing the ball in their court, asking whether or not they're willing to take him on with on hand tied behind their back, or walk away like bitches.

This is awesome. At first I was turbo pissed but then I realized that this deal will fall apart but we will get the wall. Why? Because even if they make the deal SCOTUS will rule DACA to be bullshit.

Its not like if they stayed any other way they wouldnt be voting anyways

Amnesty is what fucked our country from Reagan. It's over abandon ship if this is trur

>MUH BASED CONSERVATIVE SPICS

I really can't tell if it's retards or spics making these posts.
Spics will not vote republican for being granted amnesty. Reagan did the same in 87 and turned California into a solid blue state.

Fucking kill yourselves.

Yes like they praised Reagan you fucking moron. Actually I'm not even sure if you're that fucking retarded, or a malicious jew.

>responding to bait

lurk more, fagolas

The greatest amnesty President ever.

I am sorry. I am sorry that I overestimated Trump. Don't worry, I won't ever do it again.

You know what'd be great? We could declare Africans part of Western civilization, then we'd save it even more!

>not realizing the alternative is nothing and nothing is done

thats the problem it's always the "last big amnesty" so sick of rewarding career criminals and paying the bill anyone for this is a commie traitor

We are witness to the Art of the Deal.

BASED DACA ILLEGAL

>tens of millions of lib dems now see trump as not such a bad guy
Goddamn Trump babies are delusional.

I think its called "getting fucking primaried."
We saw what happened with Pelosi getting shut down by illegals. If they start talking wall, they get fucking fired.
>I can't wait for the MoveOn email promoting the wall.

1488D chess. He can promise whatever he wants on DACA because DACA will get nullified by the SCOTUS.

>any attempt dems make to negotiate over DACA will have to agree to funding the wall

doesn't mean Trump has agreed to keeping DACA.

>closing the barn doors after the horses get out
It's more than enough to permanently wreck our already incredibly fragile demographics with the way chain migration works and their birthrates..

Thank God I’m a suburban retard

daca didn't but the amnesty bill Trump agreed to is.

Get educated before posting

Holy fuck stop being blind Trump supporters and look at the actual facts. This is embarrassing.

Kys faggot, no spics are good spics. Including you

Amnesty for a method that won't prevent further children being brought here. This deal will destroy America. If you let children broight here to remain and all you do to stop them is a wall for one route, hardly used for migration, we will be flooded with illegal kids.

>compromising on electoral promises
>and the ones that most likey got him the presidency on the first place

Why isn't anyone angry at this. He won due to promising both DACA repeal and THE WALL(tm). Now he is making people choose.

fuck off neocuck

Someone would have to take it to court for it to be struck down by SCOTUS

No one will