THE REAL RUSSIA SCANDAL IS BREAKING

FBI WAS TOLD TO SLOW PLAY BRIBERY CASE BY ADMINISTRATION AND COMEY WILLINGLY COMPLIED. THIS IS HUGE. FUCKING HUGE

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No wonder HIllary just ducked out of sight.

go to sleep goyim

bump because important

Bump

i am sorry friends but i must sleep

Literally nothing if its not on tv it isnt worth posting here

I don't care about civic nationalist and globalists fighting each other. You're both parasitic faggots who love kikes. Burn.

It's all there in the John solomon Thehill story. Prosecutorial roadmap for DOJ laid out in the article

hang this seditious bitch

1000x megatons
WORSE THAN WATERGATE

Odd how when the hype for this release started brewing that Hillary (((Tripped & Hurt Foot))) and had to cancel her book shilling tour along with any and all public apperances, perfect timing

Dont forget king niggero and Jim Mildly nauseous Comey
Gitmo is ready and has lots of extra beds and feed tubes

fucc drumpf and fucc wypipo

It's nothing folks. Another FAIL happening.

neat. confirmation of everything that's been known here for over a year. i'm sure they'll be locked up any day now.

post yfw The_Dona.. I mean Sup Forums thinks >based Hannipede actually broke a happening

Maybe she'll meet up with Harvey at the Swiss rehab center.
>not even kidding.

Hannity perfect record continues
I love that man he has never led Trump supporters astray

ikr? It was her turn!

>thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration?amp

uhhhhhh ummmmm sweetie

this was deblunked *tips fedora* by politiFACTS™

so sorry, not sorry nice try rumpleblumpfkin

Post yfw nothing will happen

Snopes debunked it too. This place is a riot.

>No wonder HIllary just ducked out of sight.

she ain't even on the continent

Shill much?

Why don’t you take your head out of your ass for a second and actually think for yourself; was this “Trump,” you voted for really a populist, a man of the people, or was he something else entirely? A Russian puppet, bred straight from the underground labs of Moscow, designed to undermine our democracy and give Vladimir Putin full control of our country.
You really are delusional, aren’t you? This is who you’ve elected, and because of it, you have doomed us all. Hope you like vodka, because soon it’s all we’ll be drinking.

the unmasking of Trump Tower is bigger than Watergate. This is...something else entirely.

Yeah this is nothing, I'm gonna get some shut eye

Would rather watch her be drawn and quartered
Ain't nothing more sweet than watching a person bleed out after being bayonetted

>Im a eurotrash faggot
Fuck off

Obvious shill is obvious

Sara Carter still has a bomb coming later today. Not like any normalfags will ever see those stories though.

No wonder Trump backed off of her, he knew something bigger was in the works. Can take down the former Commie-in-chief too!

With Mueller being a big part of the uranium one deal, I feel his inaction prior to this story being out lends itself to the theory that he is investigating Hillary. All he has to do is claim evidence of collusion and all hell breaks loose, whether there was any collusion or not.

tar and feather then pulled apart by horses

Has any other news outlet talked about this so far?
If not we need to push it

>snopes
The guy who cheated on his wife with a prostitute then got divorced to marry the whore should be the final arbiter of truth. I’m sure his ex-wife agrees.

Yeah how that cunt and her foundation didn't get nuked after that deal is fucking beyond me

Mueller is as corrupt as Comey. This is the same bullshit spewed about Comey being a good boy who will help crack the criminals. Mueller is definitely the enemy as is Comey. They need to be fucking hanged for all the cover ups they've done.

>Arm chair libs
Politifacts is liberal propoganda. No one source should have any right to declare facts when so much is hidden from the public.

Why do these stories always seem to break at night time? Oh well, off to bed I go, I have been YAWNing all evening. Lets all get some sleep.

Stay patient, boys. Things have only just started.

True if powerful

[Citation Needed]

FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE TOO PLS

Checked.

>killary out of the country
>cancels all events

Her and her pig boy bff weinsteiner will be hunted down like dogs!

Exactly this, what a big NOTHINGBURGER

Sweet Vindication

>an old woman and her cat on the internet said so that's who i'm going with.

>Hope you like vodka, because soon it’s all we’ll be drinking
Sounds pretty fucking good to me

Wat. Looks like absolutely nothing. Boring

fuck i hope liberals have there safe spaces ready.

I'm going to copy this and paste it into a random /r/politics thread. How many updoots do you think I'll get?

Someone needs to expose the Ukrainian connection to all of this too. Given that Obummer, Clinton and the Deep State provided everything needed for the little coup. It's there, every fiber of my being tells me so.

Oh Kek, give our leader and other righteous people strength!

This was debunked by Snopes you dumb drumpfsters.

A couple of bucks over there, another to flint on the other side, they covered all their bases.

Maybe we should check politifact for this one? Actually I'm gonna get some sleep and you all should as well.

No. It wasn't.

FUCK YOU YOU FILTHY KIKE SHILL. YOU HOOK NOSED SHYLOCKS MUST BE REMOVED FROM OUR PLANET.

should you be watching TMZ you mouthbreather?

Hahahah - Hilarious

KYS. Seriously - do it.

Theyre going to need to do a little revision

>not using verrit
2/10, made me correct your record

I don't believe this. The right came up with that slogan.

First: No it wasn't
Second: Stop saying that vile name around here, shill. Everyone knows its a lonely spinster and her cats.

Ummm... sweetie?? You need to do your research before commenting.

Drumpflestiltskins getting melted ITT

Aichan daisuki

>tfw you expose yourself as a retard by agreeing with an >ironicposter, and also cite Snopes

IT WAS RUSSIA WHO RIGGED THE ELECTION TO MAKE TRUMP WIN!

>Turns out it was Russia trying to win the election to make Hillary win.

what a twist

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IN UR FACE RUMPLEDRUMPFKINS

FACTS ARE BACK ON THE MENU
youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg

>claims it's unsubstantiated
>neglects to provide substantiation for their denial
Literally he said she said.
Fuck off until they can be arsed to deploy logic.

kek looks like they are going to have to go back and update their story. This article included the court documents

Don't you get bored of shilling the same stuff over and over, and knowing that nothing will ever come from it? You are a literal loser.

>tfw you don't realize you took the b8

>they waited 4 years and did nothing

maybe trump will do something, but doubtful. should be a good distraction from everything else he's doing.

Since when did slopes become a reliable source? Fuck off

>not one “big if true”

Disappointing

THAT WAS FOR THE HOMIES IN CELL BLOCK 6

damn spell check
Snopes

>snopes
Say that to my face and see what happens.

That's right pussy, didn't think so.

UrbanAnons

prepare yourselves
for the screeching from
the streets sure to come

if this truly drops today
this is the time to prepare
by the weekend (((they)))
will be organized and marching

coups d'etat is coming
there will be a fight

That article had been debunked by an actual investigation

Awful. She hates freedom

b-b-big if true?

Get fucked, Shareblue/CTR

Bump

Trump can't do very much about it. If he wants to pressure the FBI to do something, he better be damn sure he has an airtight case.

>Unsubstantiated = Debunked

>COMEY
DAMN WHITE MEN!

>implying based Barb Mikkelson doesn't do her research

the related NYT infographic

Then we should be hearing from him very soon.

How is this breaking news? We already knew the clintons took bribes to sell off the uranium. How is this in any way any thing that wasn't already known?....

Tick tock was marketing. They sold you day old bread for twice the cost of fresh bread.

Can someone help me out here? There's a lot of CAPS but what does all of this actually mean? What have the Clintons done?