What went wrong?

What is the point youre trying to make?

They've become fat

>safety harnesses
Numale workers

Too many new buildings and one more imp thing
> white people are actually good in building things

Unions.
Guys now have probably had 3 breaks prior to the one they're taking in the pic, and probably have 3 more left before the day is over.
Then guys are on the only break they'll get that day.

color photography?

OSHA is clearly a Jewish psyop

>still half a mile up in the air throwing hot rivets to each other
>not allowed to smoke anymore because health and safety
What went wrong, indeed.

>Guys now have probably had 3 breaks prior to the one they're taking in the pic,
Boo hoo faggot, join a union

this

>What went wrong?

OSHA

they are wearing winter coats

what are they, female?

then: building an aesthetic marvel of engineering that reaches so high in the sky you can spit on god's face.

now: building another boring jew tower

This photo makes my palms sweaty desu

Winter vs. summer?

Diversity

>that slip
How can one fuck up so bad

I was waiting for a parachute to open. It never opened. Too bad he wasn't wearing a camera

bad way to go, stupid man

Both are staged. Especially the bottom one.

Also the guys on top probably make more in a day then the guys on the bottom in a year. Inflation accounted for.

color cameras?

It did look like he did it on purpose. I mean, who does that?

Only video of dying people that makes me sad. What a fuck up. I bet he regretted that he was falling.

Both pictures have cropped out a surface that is 5 or 10 feet below them. Nothing has changed.

Calories got a shit load cheaper, and people started moving less.

Construction workers can finally afford shirts?

He survived

fucking how

BASE jumpers. You can see he’s wearing a chute. Didn’t see the opening though.

No fucking chance dude

I know the guy who fell into the snow from a radio tower video lived. This guy? I don't think so.

The parachute opened, just hazy footage.

Right, that's what I'm saying. I didn't think anything of it & thought he was joking by that stupid "pretend" slip up. I was waiting for it to open. It never did. I only saw a faint splash at the very end.

unions

>They've become fat

They're wearing winter jackets, dude.

It looked like a splash. That looked Waaaay to late to open?

I just figured when he hit the rail, he hit it harder than he wanted to & it knocked him out or something

Make a movie out of him falling and his own inner thoughts, regrets, and flashbacks as he plummets to the ground.

I fucking hate colored

Well calories became much cheaper and trades that would put you up on a beam pay better. It's also cold in the top picture so you can't really tell who is actually fat.

Probably just dazed him (unless he smacked his face in the right place) and he came to halfway through the fall only to realize that he was too close to the ground for him to do anything about it.

I don't consider myself afraid of heights but I don't think I'd do well on one of those beams.

Most guys who do hard jobs are actually lazy. Yes, I'm being serious. Usually there's a couple guys who do most of the work while the rest half ass it and collect a check. Try working with those types, they'll stab you in the back the first chance they get because a real worker scares them. "Oh man. The boss might make me work too!" Avoid football watching fags at all costs.

You do realize that the lower picture is fake... right?

High fructose corn syrup

I have a real problem with heights. I tried to "cure" it by Bungee jumping a few times. That was fun but I still get dizzy & weird with heights. I won't go to an IMAX movie again because the seats are really vertical & high up. My problem is when I get into situations where I'm up high, I think what it would be like to just fall, but it doesn't stop. In the theater I barely paid attention to the movie because I kept picturing what would happen if I just leaned forward a little. It's really weird.

It's telling how the industry says they use HFCS just to substitute the sugar they normally use, but then continue to use sugar in the same product simultaneously. They want us to consume HFCS at all times, but why? They want us fat. Hmmm (HFCS turns OFF the brain's mechanism for telling its body that it's full.)

Proofs?

fake and gay

When I work 8 hour days, I only get 2 ten minute breaks. These fucks had more break time than I do.

These guys are risking their lives for a salary that barely allows them to feed GMO burgers to their kids and OP who's never worked an hour in his life still feels like complaining.

You went wrong faggot.

Bottom pick is fucking scary. One false move from one guy and they all fall down.