Oh btw i forgot.
>Hates America and the west

>Killed Russian Subhumans when he was 16

God bless this kind man.

Truly the hero we need.

>is Muslim

>a chechnyan calling Russians subhuman

Haha that's a good one.
Chechnyans are as barbaric and uncivilised as afghans.

if kek wills it

>is hwhite
nope
>hates gays
He is a gay tho
>Has over 10 white kids
not white
>Loves combat sports (? Martial arts)
Liking wrestling is basically liking to hump your body against other man's body, which is totally gay
>Is against mixed marriages
doesn't stop chechenian sluts from coming to moscow and st. petersburgh and mixing with russians/ukrainians/belarussians
>Killed russians when he was 16
He also killed chechenian pigdogs and his father was killed by the russian FBI
>ISIS and Al Qaida are terrified of him
Nope, he supports both and more than that, he's a muslim lunatic who urged muslims to invade Myanmar
>Is a likely candidate for being a president of russia 2018
Yeh, good luck with that you cuck

>britbong
>calling someone uncivilized

Ironic

lmao i love muslims now i support communism and muslim immigrants xDDDD

Liked him until I saw the crescent moon. He is corrupted.

Ruslan Hasbulatov is a better Chechen.

Why is he so ginger?

you forgot
>is a disgusting muslim
He also is not white

Britbongs brought civilization to the world while your filthy kind only tore it down and killed millions of white people in the process
thanks

That's what Chechens look like

The fourth son of Kadyrov recently had his 1 years anniversary. What a slayer he will become in 15 years.

>muslim

into the trash it goes

>ugly turks
No big surprise desu

yeah but its not shitskin muslim, its those unicorn white people who converted in the Caucasus in 1000s

when you love him so much why dont you leave germany you subhuman chechen

Sup Forums sucking on muzzie cock lol

He's pretty fucking white dude

There's lot's of ape looking Chechens who literally have brown unibrow and shitskin genetics but Kadyrov is like a 7 of the whitey scale.

>President of Russia 2018

Haha, no. Putin still has another 6 year term before he has to play that game again where he switches seats with the vice pres. Russians don't like Kadyrov either they see him as a brutish thug who gets too much gibs. If there's going to be a new Russian President, it'll prob be Crimean Prosecutie as she has vaulted into national politics there

I appreciate your unexpected attempt to create a nuanced perspective, but I'm convinced it doesn't matter when someone converted to a retarded and dangerous ideology.

I dont live in Germany Hans, nor am i Chechen. Kadyrov is ALPHA, he will become the president of Russia and the world will tremble.

Well said amanakoim lan. We are true germans and behaving good and sheet.

>Is goat herder enthusiast

yet brings over Mayweather and plenty of non-white fighters but sure

show your flag nigger

also saged and reported

>is muslim
C U C K E D

Muslim sub human. He is weak. I will break him.

You will do nothing Ivan or else Kadyrov will send his guys after you and make you his bitch.

He brings them over for the development on Boxing and MMA in his country, not to rape and breed his women like the Swedes and Germans

BASED

>adyrov will send his guys after you

He need group to take me? Sounds exactly like muslim and nigger.

1 vs 1. I break him. I am Spetsnaz.

>spetsnaz

Kek more like "special needs"

Are you ready to get down and perform fellatio on him Mr user.
i'll go get the towels.

>white

Cyka blyat!! Fuck pig bitch!! I break you.

White is based on what skincolor and eyecolor you have, not genetics. You honestly think Kadyrov would want to be a cucked German or Swede?

HOU... WAPIPA!

He doesnt afraid of anything

That would make albino niggers white. I don't care about what Kadyrov would want, I'm discussing facts here.

Europe needs to convert to Islam. It's the only way to save the white race. Christcucks are such pussies that they will just chug down African dick.

chechnyans are bro tier

For vodka

Albino niggers are just bleached, thats hit. Can u honeslty tell me that Kadyrov does not look white`? blonde hair and blue eyes.

>white
>Chechen muzz
This thread is gay

>new balance

JUST

kys muslim subhuman

He looks like a depigmented West Asian

This all you need to know about these "peoples"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagestan_massacre

Watch video too.

Most people here (Westerners) would be cut head off.

You are dumb.

Does anyone have the picture showing the awful Russian crime, abortion, drug and alcohol use statistics? Not to mention how multicultural and refugee friendly it is?

We need to redpill new users on what a shithole Russia is before they meme themselves into trying to move there

Is he?

He is a filthy muzz so he need to be gazed but he share some values that Sup Forums likes.

Reminder that we need a White man who is aligned with the values we honor here. Why are we promoting a fucking Muslim ?

Decapitating 6 Russian subhumans? Is it my birthday??

Even German anthropologists during the 1920s noted that the majority of Chechens are either Blonde and Ginger/Brunette.

>White is based on what skincolor and eyecolor you have, not genetics.
You fail science forever.

Remove your meme flag you american teenage larping faggot before I break your fucking kneecaps

If German anthropologist from 1920 who have never see a chechen in real life and made ton of crazy claims said that, then it must be true.

It's obvious that you are wannabe white, chechen yourself. pathetic.

Chechens are subhuman mudslime shitskins

Didnt the Russians kill every chechen nigger involved in beheading the 6 soldiers though?

You want sources or link? German anthropologists visited the Caucasus, where do you think the word "Caucasian" came from?

Im not Chechen but close :D My mother is Latvian and father Ingush.

Fun fact, it was Pro-Russian Chechens who killed them. They were then later killed by Kadyrov in a inter clan civil war.

ITT christcucks whine about muslims not being cucked

Islam is a based ideology, just has 80IQ fuckups as its representation generally. Similar to how 80IQ blacks dont represent Christianity as a whole with their degenerate behaviour
>Anti Jew
>Anti faggotry
>Jesus was a prophet of God
>No usury
>Women in their rightful place (Look at Western women act as proof a women cannot be "liberated")
>Kill/drive out alien tribes/races
9/11 and 90% of "Muslim" terror attacks are Mossad. They do this to justify wars in the ME in the minds of Goyim

They look like some arab raped a gyppo.

I love him

The Brigade was killed yeah, but it didn't slowly behead teenagers. Most were killed in action and shoot outs.

Chechens fight alongside Turks, Arabs and all kinds of Middle East filth. They are not pro white, pro western or anything of the kind. They are no different that Middle Eastern sand niggers.

Lots of their leaders/generals were from the Middle East.

No, I don't want sources, I'm saying that German anthropologists of 1920 were wrong about lot of things and yes I know where the word Caucasian comes form, I'm Georgian.

Why do you think Chechens switched over to Russia? cuz after the First war Chechnya was infested with Turks and Arabs. Every single one was killed BY Chechen special forces. 95% of the Chechen leadership were Chechens, 3% were Ingush the rest Turks and Arabs who nobody respected in the end.

>I'm shitposting with a meme flag xDDD
we can only hope you get stabbed to death ;^)

Nice id you fruit.

oh look another loser with a meme flag and shit post.
Ancoms are in fact the most retarded political group; you cannot be simultaneously communistic and have no government. That's like having a fish that cant swim, or a black man without welfare. At this point, much like niggers, you are dependent on the united states for all of your culture, go on ahead, destroy what makes the U.S. the U.S., and when you initiate true communism, I will be in the government, making sure you all get the bullet.

You getting fucked by a Nigger is more likely then me getting stabbed to death Asbjörn ;).

Then why try to act like you know how Chechens look? if you dont want any sources.

>>Is white
No, he is muslim. You automatically renounce to any whiteness if you convert to islam

>5'9"
>based
Pick one, manlet

So if I don't want sources of german anthropology of 1920s that means I can't know how chechens look like?

Mohammad pbuh was white.

Having a wife taller than you is indication you are alpha.

Oh so you are a expert? you have done anthropological research in the Caucasus?. How many Chechens have you met? Where from Chechnya are they? Which clan?

Putin is like 5 feet 4 yet u americunts worship him.

optimal MMA height this is fact

>Likely candidate for President of Russia 2018

what have you done lanklet?

go change your semen-ridden undies, faggot

>it's ok i used to suck nigga dick i don't any longer

Remove your meme flag. I break you.

glad you finally admitted it.

Yes, it is the carnot engine of human body types. Perfect thermodynamic efficiency and power.

>You getting fucked by a Nigger
a muslim faggot fantasizing about black cock.

absolutely haram

I squeeze you little neck like the turkey!

I am Boris of Vladivostok. You ask of me, I find you.

I noticed, chechens seem to look all the same. Are they just a huge inbred bunch of cucks?

>mudslim
>putin's sex doll

Anthropological research? what are you talking about?
you don't need anthropological research to see someone's race. genetics is the best most objective proof for this, whole Caucasus is West Asian, not European.

I visited Norway once, the Norwegian demand for black cock is in all time high. That is the reason u guys take in so many somalis right?.

>hates gays
>wears gay hat

he's a disgusting mudslime that will be put down with the rest of the cockroaches

>follow retard religion from literal sand niggers
>some how not a fucking retard that should be shot

and he keeps talking about black cock.
thirsty little faggot aren't you?

also
>chechen
>white

why do this why lie

I never said Chechens have the same Genetics as Europeans. I said that Chechens are white, and that people who have done anthropological studies in Chechnya noted that many are blond or brunnette. The research i read even said that Chechens are Eurasian or Asiatic but that many of them (especially west Chechnya) look Northern European.

Even Kadyrov who is white, does not look like Swedish or German. He is a blonde Chechen, which is not rare.