Will India be a superpower by 2030?

Will India be a superpower by 2030?

superpooper

SUPPERPOWERED SHITTING STREETS BY 2020 FUCK YOU WHORE BITCH FUCK SUK MY DIK BBY CUM FUCK ON U BICH I H8 U I SHIT ON UR FAMILY BICTH

Most jobs do require a 5th grade education.

Nuke them please

will you show bob and vagene

Make sure it's thermonuclear multi megatons nuke strike that lefts nothing behind and cleans this fithy country once and forever.

What I find most terrifying about this, is that these people might start flooding any first world nation as a means of reducing the high wages these doctorates would have rewarded you.
It's already happening in the USA.

J U S T
U
S
T

Thats the wrong attitude, India will become a superpower one day if you stop being lazy and inefficient.

this :D :D :D :D :D :D

P O O P
O
O
P

I actually believed the India Superpower meme

not anymore lel

There are already a million Indians on “high skilled” H1B visas in the US, theyve substantially lowered wages for software engineers and coders in the US.

that list is countries ranked by global hunger index...

worse than north korea..

mfw rocket man is better than modi

die chink

Mark my word, India WILL be a SUPERPOWER BY 2333!

Im pretty sure thats a corruption perceptions index. india is corrupt, but every poor country is, once it becomes a superpower, standards will rise.

Without us, you are nothing, no allies, no power, no trade, economy kek, so show so,e respect to your superior and send some slav girls. By the way we are the true heirs of marxism leninism, you are failures.

They have, and they work super long hours until it’s impossible to compete with them and have a life. This is almost admirable but it’s turning us programmers into fucking slaves for rich businesses. They try to impress bosses by showing how worthless their time is and how little the want for it. They are happy to just not be in utter poverty. It’s a major contributor to why the rich are getting richer, we can’t unionize with them or strike or demand higher pay as a group. They so outnumber us that there are always more of them willing to put cuck each other to get ahead.

I barely get cost of living increases anymore, 2% raise, but in the last 3 years homes and rent are up 50% and I can’t even find a parallel job that pays the same.

*Out cuck

India will be a very important player in Asian politics but they gotta sort their shit out (kek) first

A sad story of disorganization and they want us to take those people who have no basic knowledge of connecting jobs to learning. Bunch of charlatans even bigger than college degrees in USA or Europe, much bigger disconnection and disorganization. One big pile of fake and poop. Prototip: Indians don't care about Indians or India.

Why do I never see Chinese flags on Sup Forums

IP blocked by the chink government

they are developing supersoldiers!

These indians that work in silicon valley would be lucky to get paid 800$ a month in India, they earn 10 times that in murrica, even if half their paygoes to rent and living costs, theyre making it big. Funny that silicon valley is full of leftists and shit when it comes to feminism and multiculturalism, but shit that actually matters like fair labor practices are nowhere to be seen lol

The computer industry was almost certainly doomed to that. Comp Sci isn't exactly the hardest thing to do, hence the term "code monkey". It's basically a trade now...

For what it's worth, my money is on China in a war with Russia or India

printf("FUCK YOU MOMA BURGER""EAT SHIT");

>slav girls
do you want AIDS or something?

meant for

India will put a toilet in space before their own homes.

I doubt they'll even be able to poo in the loo by 2030