Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have. It's pathetic. It really is pathetic...

Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have. It's pathetic. It really is pathetic. It's sad. You're living in the Dark Ages over there.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/RepealSmithMundt/2166544
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=h5K6xVek0lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Another foreigner telling us what to do.

Who cares?
Dead Americans is a good thing.

t. Germancuck with no freedom

because germany is doing so well

>handgun
You’re not even trying, Achmed.

The most foolish mistake you could possibly make would be to allow the people to carry arms.

I'll take an almost nothing percentage over increased robberies, break ins, rapes and sexual assaults any day of the week.

There are more guns than people in this country, we area obviously doing well for ourselves in terms of self defense.

Now bugger off ya globalist swine.

Fuck off faggot

>German flag
>lets millions of refugees in
>telling America they’re in the “dark ages”

>Men and women are equal

I always thought women are really ugly in extreme situations like these. They always fake their appearance, with their make up and duck faces and shit, but in situations like these they show their real self. Just look at that right hunchback quazimodo, and the witch next to her, while the man runs elegantly like a leopard next to them..

Teach your sons to be men!

As I recall foreigners telling us what to do is why we started with the guns in the first place.

Fuck off homo.

They didn't use a handgun you ridiculous twat!

I hope middle one didn't get killed.

When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it.

Maybe once America goes door to door and executes every nigger then they wont need handguns

Literally the antithesis of the American founding.
Fuck off kraut.

I hope the man didn't get killed, he's at least worth something being male and all...

Las Vegas was a white man, nice try.

Ah shit, is that them? Why did CIA have to slaughter her?

>implying that lack of personal freedom won't also be abused by the government

Really Germans were much better off in the dark ages in terms of the right to defend themselves.

america needs guns to protect from niggers you dumbfuck

You can't be so fixated on your desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans if it gets abused...

staged attacks? the right to defend ourselves? i dont get the point youre trying to make...

your country has been taken over, go back to serving your new muslim masters

even in the dark ages people were more civilized here then in the modern USA. People were not allowed to carry arms with them and they only were allowed to pick them up from the town center if they town got attacked.

Door to door to get shot?

The concert was a designated gun free zone, idiot. No one can fire back at the shooter if they have their guns stripped at the concert.

dont reply to an obvious (((german))) shill

nice try hitting a armed shooter with a semi auto mashine gun in the 32nd floor from the ground with your hand gun.

most gun deaths are suicides Deiter.
you have your own problem to deal with

Yes this is why we must ban alcohol.

read the constitution commie

Fuck off, Turk.

Bet you can't say "Heil Hitler" without being jailed. What a cucked country Germany is. Fick Dich!

you know Hitler banned guns

You'll have to say that to him in Turkish.

I don't care about your constitution, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry, you should not be allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison.

good decision so commies were unarmed and could be put in the gas chamber

You should suck my cock, and I will make you, because you don't have a gun bitch.

What’s happening on the right? Blowjob?

You mean nice try hitting multiple shooters, klaus. And yes, with everyone armed, suppressive fire would have at least been an outcome

part and parcel of something called liberty. you say >and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison

how do you enforce this?

Cope with it.

If you are for gun control, then you are not against guns, because the guns will be needed to disarm people. So it’s not that you are anti-gun. You’ll need the police’s guns to take away other people’s guns. So you’re very Pro-Gun.

America needs to nuke NK

It's not entirely. American government presumes a virtuous citizenry capable of governing themselves and maintaining an orderly society. This country was founded by white protestants who had been taught from childhood to govern themselves in the fear of God. It's a mistake to think that all people are able to use this liberty without destroying themselves & everyone around them.

But the reality is most American gun owners represent those virtues that made American liberty possible. To try to disarm them would destroy what remains of the virtues on which the nation was founded. Creating a docile citizenry perpetually dependent on the beneficence of the state is out of step with the German character too, especially in protestant Germany.

Until Germany, door to door, hands out handguns to every citizen, this is what you're gonna have. It's pathetic. It really is pathetic. It's sad. You're living in the Dark Ages over there.

which is why krautistan should sue logistics companies for putting deadly assault trucks on the streets

Protestant Germany died in 1945. What you see now is a degenerate cesspool.

I get it, you don't understand what freedom or liberty means. So stay the fuck in your own country and mind your god damn business.
seriously, you're a fucking retard who will continue to make criminals by trying to control what people are. End your suffering already before someone else is forced to

>Until America, door to door, takes every handgun
Literally impossible. There are way too many people with way too many guns for the government to forcibly take them. They simply don't have the manpower. And that's a good thing. A government should not be able to control its population through the use of force, that's part of our country's foundation.

That’s assuming states would allow it for that matter

nah, i'm good. let's ban niggers and whatever meds these shooters are all on.

Can we start with taking guns away from niggers, then kind of re-check on the handgun homicide rates and see if we need to take them from everyone else or if the crisis then will appear to have been abated?

apparently the crowdsondemand rent a crowd in vegas ran out of fake country musics fan costumes this is like the tenth far leftist in the Vegas hoax

I have an easy solution for your problem mate. Next time you come to America don't forget to bring extra diapers if you're that scared. Or just don't come at all. Either way, we're keeping our guns, and there's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it

That's false. Certainly by the 1500s Germans had freedom to bear arms for personal protection, & it's highly unlikely that happened because the princes were so enlightened by the 16th century. But even if it were true, the peasants had weapons in their hands whenever they worked the fields. They were head & shoulders above modern servile citizens of democratic states.

Feudal lords didn't control the right of common people to be armed because they were worried that a drunk peasant might stab someone in a bar. They did it to prevent popular uprisings (obviously). It's amazing that you are unable to see this & the obvious application to today.

I for one welcome the coming civil war

It was a deep-state covert operation, you absolute untermensch.

germany non white in one generation. Now pay Poland their 1 trillion.

>It's sad. You're living in the Dark Ages over there.
not really

I've never seen a gun pulled out in public in my whole entire life. I have never even met anybody who has. This is just a rare isolated even in this huge ass country. I don't think you guys can even fathom how big the united states is.

voat.co/v/RepealSmithMundt/2166544

2012smith-mundt modernization act, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith–Mundt_Act
the bill’s purpose is "to authorize the domestic dissemination of information and material about the United States intended primarily for foreign audiences"[35]
The C.O.D.spiracy
Crowds On Demand’s inventive PR stunts with PR crowds
youtube.com/watch?v=h5K6xVek0lo
The number of these media hoaxes has increased dramatically since the 2012, From Kony 2012 to Sandy Hoax and now the Vegas Hoax, the Smith Mundt Modernization Act, which altered the original act to allow foreign propaganda, to now be used on domestic audiences, in other words its legal to hire Crowds on Demand, and crisis actors and lie to the public, and because of non disclosure agreements, its illegal to talk!
2012 Smith Mundt Moderization Act legalized fake mass casualty events

You're over there wanting to grab our guns and we're over here like...

>door to door, takes every handgun
Literally how? It's not like you can't hide firearms in walls, underground, etc. Also pic related is a functioning DIY gun an user that served in Afghanistan built.

No, the deep state will keep carrying out mass shootings until we give up our arms. That's a declaration of war.

>Great Blackan
>Wants to decide what countries are white

>what is scope insensitivity

>imma fight the gov'ment!

Your post is funny because peasants in the dark ages didn't have access to weapons. Americans are free, you're just a serf to a Stasi cunt. You deserve all the enrichment that you're going to get.

Also, pay denbts.

>That's false. Certainly by the 1500s Germans had freedom to bear arms for personal protection
wrong im home in a medieval city which is heading back to 1158, we have medieval buildings and even parts of the city wall are still there and since i know about my city and i talked with historicans i know that I am right. also arms were very expensive.

>I'mma shitpost on Sup Forums
Lurk more you newfag

It died before that, when the Prussian king forced a union between the Lutheran & Reformed confessions. When purity of doctrine is minimized, the churches become emasculated. And when they are forced to obey the state before Christ they become empty husks.

>a semi-auto machine gun

LMFAO just kill yourself already

Sorry your life is so boring hans

"Foreigner" they all foreigners for major race traitors fag

Excellent point. I concede to your superior argument.

>I'll just bend over and take it like a good dog

So while gun owners are always saying that owning guns is about defending freedom, the only freedom gun owners seem interested in defending with their guns is the freedom to defend their freedom to own guns.

Watch out with that sten dude.Nice job with the welds on the top receiver.

Especially one from the most fucked off of all over there.

How many police officers do you think are going to realistically volunteer to go door to door to confiscate guns? A lot of gun trade is fairly unregulated, for better or worse and there are thousands of firearms unaccounted for. People could say they lost them, or sold them when the police come around. Not only that, but if I resist you have to come into my house to take them. Good luck getting cops to volunteer themselves to walk into a red necks house to steal his guns. It's literally impossible. Cry about should and should not all you want, but at least present a realistic idea.

If the second amendment goes, so do all the rest.

Go get raped by a muzzy, faggot.

If it's OK to register cars and license drivers, why is it not OK to impose similar legal responsibilities on gun owners?

Police officers are scared shitless all the time. You think they'd knowingly invade the homes of known gun owners who for years have said "Bring it"?

I don't think so

I suppose laws were different in every state. But Saxons or Thuringians did carry private arms in the late 1400s/early 1500s. I just got through reading about it. It would be surprising to me if "sword laws" changed much between 1000- 1500.

Besides, we're talking about the dark ages, when Germans were pillaging the Roman empire. It seems unlikely to me that your average visigoth or Saxon didn't have his own spear, sword, or seax.

>Muslim country lecturing its superiors on freedom.

And therein lies the rub.
It's the concept of freedom that offends Krautboi.

>It seems unlikely to me that your average visigoth or Saxon didn't have his own spear, sword, or seax.

they had weapons but they were not allowed to store them in their house, they were stored in the town center like i already said. Im from lower saxony.

Car registration is done for taxes to pay for road maintenance and emissions and shit like that.
It has no bearing on guns, especially since most gun crime is committed with illegally obtained guns. Car registration doesn't stop drunk drivers or theft, it's solely for taxes.

And most states already have licensing if you want to carry a gun.

Because how are you going to make people register guns? They will just tell you they lost them and continue trading them underground like they do now.

That's my point, it's not possible.

Did you forget what happened to the unarmed jews?

Faggot found.

>Dark ages
>Majority of your country will be Muslim in 2 decades, tops

There aren't very many places left where the old Protestantism is living. I know the old Dutch reformed church is alive in S.A., and there are still some confessional Lutherans in the US. But in Europe, just tattered remnants