Prove this wrong, religious fanatics

Protip: You can't.

i dont have to prove you wrong i already fucked your dad

Based gay man

buzzwords the post with zero sources to back it up.
Done
KYS OP

>0 arguments
molymeme would dropkick this hooker down a flight of stairs.

>Hillary was clearly the Christian’s best option
WEW lad

Christians have a thing for sons of carpenters

It's funny that this bitch thinks Christians care about her opinion when the left is leading a crusade on everything christfag.
>YFW the left is in multiple Revelations prophecies

Christians mostly voted for Trump not Hillary.

Electing Bill Clinton was a stain on our past, yes it's true.

It's weird how """Christians""" in Western countries elect neo-liberal zionist traitor pencilneck manlets who disarm their people while importing a big angry bowl of brown to divide and control.

I see she seems to be working hard for that blue checkmark

>implying Trump university wasn't a scam
>implying its not well known Trump cheated on his wife back in the day

It's almost like religious people are our pawns set into motion for the sole purpose of beating the liberals at their own game.

>electing people based on values from your sky genie

>worships money as his God

Oy vey!

Yeah, they should elect a non smoking war veteran vegetarian and animal lover instead.

>Christians
>caring about what psychotic lie some demon hooker is screeching

what is weird about this? everyone is a sinner.

why do atheists think that christians are all supposed to be jesus? the point is that they are not jesus, and neither are any atheists. the difference is that at least christianity is an attempt to make people behave like jesus. atheism simply tells you to do whatever you like, for whatever reason, and to sneer at people who think that human violence and evil should be restrained rather than coddled.

Better than someone who worships a demon owl god

It's also wierd how the left tried to do the same thing, is it not?
Remember to sage

>implying normie christcucks didn't vote for Hillary

>(((Vivian Copeland)))

>It's weird how christians...

No it's weird how jews are always nation wreaking bigots who are the only people allowed to be racist...
A jew who hates christians. I am so surprised.

just say jew. we all read jew. you mean jew

well, they can't vote for some woman, jew, nigger, right?

>why
because, for their hatred of the truth, they have been cursed with delusion.

Cat lady regurgitating edge lord straw men and looking for likes. A bottle of Barefoot Cellars Chardonnay, a yappy dog, and a couple of cats who don't like her are on the schedule for tonight.

>@Belairviv

stopped reading right there

Did many Christians vote for Bill Clinton?

They sure did.

I'm an atheist bitch

Non whites aren't human

Michael Obama isn't president tho

>"No, I'm not Christian and have nothing but contempt for your backwards belief, but maybe if I use out-of-context quotes from the Bible you'll do what I want."

um sorry sweet heart...no verified checkmark = no opinion (:

regardless she is probably a (((fellow christian))) or a retarded atheist who thinks they can argue semantics of religion to christians

They elected a man who has the balls to fight authoritarian, globalist progenitors of communist tyranny. If the globalists win, there will be no Christianity. No one really gives a shit what he does in his personal life. Destroying globalism is far more important to Christianity than who Trump stuck his dick in decades ago.

The alternative was a serial-killer satanist that got kuru by eating children's brains.

fuck off kike

That woman is retarded. Lmao I just went to her twitter and she’s saying all kinds of stupid shit. Is she a troll account?

You think because you believe in Jesus Christ you become a perfect human being lol. You go to Christ for help and try your best to be a good person and live by his teachings and it is not done over night.

Might as well post it since we both had the same idea.

He wasn't elected to run a prayer meeting, he was elected to run a country.

thou shall not judge

The image is right though. If you are a christian you should follow christian beliefs, if you are not christian you do not need to. Why do christcucks get so upset about this? Dont call yourself christian if you are going to just ignore your holy books.

yeah he should have told us how wonderful the spics are b/c thats the truth
FUCK OFF

This X 100000

that shows you what scum hillary is. do you know how many people voted for himas a direct result of hating her. 11,000 people voted for a dead gorilla.

It's not weird. They elected someone that despite his problems will protect the interests of Christians living in the United States.

This

Idiot head. You need to wake up and see you are a silly appendage of this resistance. Kek is discordian nonsense, and Wiccan fairies can fuck off.

OP sometimes naked evil is less dangerous than the evil hidden behind closed doors. Your politicians are not who you think they are.

Sometimes you just have to take what you can get. After the chaos of the primaries, Trump was the Republican nominee. It was either him or Hillary.

I can't really cast stones over someone giving their all for the lesser evil with thise kind of stakes.

Whenever somebody uses the argument
>your candidate is a hypocrite, he doens't follow what he preaches

I don't care. I'd rather support a guy who advocates the right ideas but doesn't follow them, than a guy who advocates the wrong idea but follows them faithfully.

The pro-life republican's wife got an abortion? That's a sin, and I don't support that. But I'd still support him over the democrat who gets abortions and is proud of it.

The alternative was Satan himself. SAGE

But they do

They still chose the lesser of two evils.
US Christians I interacted with were encouraged by the Vice President,

No they dont. christians are the biggest hypocrites there are

I was never so disappointed in someone as I was with Arnold. I know it sounds cliche' but I really thought he would be like the people he played. I can't watch any of his movies now because I know the scumbag and I can't separate the piece of shit from the character he is playing anymore.

So fuck you Arnold for ruining one of my favorite movies of all time - Conan the Barbarian.

As for bill the rapist - there is a special place in hell for him.

It's weird how atheists like to tell Christians what their values should be.

The alternative was a warmonger who threatened the women her husband had adulterous relations with.

>DURR, LOOK AT THESE RIDICULOUS CLAIMS. DA BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU TO PROVE IT WRONG, NOT ON ME TO PROVE WHAT I'M SAYING. DUUURRR.

saged.

Came here to post this

wow anti Semitic much?

good to know you see everything god

This post makes no sense.

Hillary lost after all.

So Christians were supposed to vote for the lying, corrupt woman instead?

Maybe they should of elected a women as head of household or a shit skins with the mark of Kane

I'm an Atheist, so fuck you all!

It's even funnier that a nation founded by secular men, based on secular values claims to be a Republic yet worships a divine monarchy based on the customs of desert dwellers who lived more than 2000 years ago.

That's fucking hilarious.

I think it prefers Sheelzebub

What is: The lesser of two evils

It's actually not entirely wrong, but trump had the digits of god on his side so he was obviously the right choice

Few really wanted Trump as their president. Certainly not devout Christians.
For by far the majority, he was just the lesser of two evils.
OP is btfo

It's like these retards forget we only get choice A or choice B.
Choice B is also not very Christian like.
Retards.

nah man, i elected a vice president who's going to hang the sodomites

Cumstain on our dress, amirite

It's not that weird considering his opponent was someone who lies, steals, covers up her husband's adultery and rapes, covets the success of others & worships money as her God.

When you think about it, She's everything the media says about Trump, but on a worse scale.

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's ... etc.
OP BTFO
/thread

Also
>trump divorced woman he love(s) just to marry some floozy to ensure his kid isn't a bastard. Divorces said floozy months later.
that was pretty stand up of the guy. Also do you even know what the fuck Christianity is? We are all sinners, we are all inherently flawed. We must ask for forgiveness and when we are forgiven it's only by the grace of God and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, who died to atone for all our sins. Pointing out someone who hasn't followed the Lords path, but seeks forgiveness for his trespasses and tries everyday to be better then the day before doesn't make you have a moral high ground. I'm sorry that you can't comprehend how to forgive. I will pray for your soul, but I'm afraid your future only has hellfire in it. For not even Jesus' sacrifice can atone for being a shariablue shill. Kys amen

its funny how non religious people are the loudest when it comes to enforcing the rules of a religon on those who practice it, yet claim they dont belong to it so they arent bound by those rules themselves

One thing you wont do is lecture me about my own faith you cunts

>Christians contradicting 10 commandments
>weird
C'mon Vivian, you're not post-moderning right.

Remember when Obama cried on national television?

Christians voted their interests.

You are too blame to making their interests the opposite of yours.

It's weird how liberals try to associate who you voted for in the past presidential election with what your values are.

>oh you voted for a guy who grabs women by the pussy!? You must be a misogynist yourself!

It's really pathetic.

We live in a fallen world that also needs a reversal from decadence, from a Leftist's "whybotherism" when it comes to having standards
Christians have to start somewhere

>Democrats for decades, "THE US IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION"
>Republicans in 2016, "ok."
>Democrats in 2017, "WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR A NON CHRISTIAN?"
The irony is strong.

Separation of church and state in practice. I guess they want a religious zealot pushing Christian ideals? I guess more proof liberals really want pence as president.

Ops a faggot you lost to DONALD TRUMP sage kys

This

There's nothing to prove wrong, humans are imperfect beings.

You fight jews with someone who knows their behavior.

How is that weird? Most Christian leaders in history have been adulterers and murderers and so on. As long as they do their job as leader and benefit Christians, it doesn't matter their personal life.

Because the other option stands for everything we are against openly

Christians didn't vote for Trump, Americans did.