"Negligible Accomplishments" of White men

Hi, there, /pol. I work at a data center for a very large corporation in central Iowa since June. Company rhymes with Schm_oogle.

I just had a conversation with a coworker about Schm_oogle's featured images. Coworker showed me an email from a few years ago explaining ___gle's policy on this.

It says: "_____ uses this opportunity to celebrate the lives and contributions of the unrecognized and unknown, especially women, people of color and members of the LGBT community. Our hope is to strike an informational balance in cultures in which heterosexual white men have been recognized for even negligible accomplishments."

What fucking "negligible accomplishments" could they possible mean?

they mean that white people steal the glory of even basic shit. they are not saying that white people have never accomplished anything

are you a nigger? you can't read, so you must be a nigger.

Hi, there, dickface. What glory? And when's the last time Google recognized anyone other than irrelevant shitskins?

Enjoy stealing the civilization, its buildings, its economy, its accomplishments that white men spent building up for centuries, oh society grabbing invaders with your positive discrimination.

That's the irony. I'm white and so are 95% of my coworkers. Even in Seattle, the place is LILY white (except for imported tokens from India and China).

you realized you fucked up and now you're changing the subject into some retarded shit that nobody said

great job, nigger.

>I'm white

nice try nigger

just kidding, you're obviously a nigger. only a nigger says "actually I'm a white person"

Wtf are you talking about?

who is this sepia slut

shut up nigger

>Nigger
>lives in Iowa

Found the retard

Really earning that Soros paycheck today huh shill?

Sadly Iowa has been importing niggers from Chicago, and Detroit for over a decade now. My university's city, Ames, Iowa, stopped doing background checks before approving Section 8 housing. It's fucking crime ridden now.

>sepia slut
kek

I fucking know who you are OP. Next time you're at Smokey D's, lets hang out.

You're 100% right. This shill successfully derailed OP and the thread.

After we burn down Hollywood we take on Silicon Valley

By calling it negligible they're warning us that they'll snow over people like Tesla and Newton as well as the little white retard who once managed to hammer a nail down without bending it, just to promote women and minorities.
No white man is spared from their discrimination.

This guy lol
Are you this angry IRL?

He asked what "negligible accomplishments" could they mean; not what do they mean by "negligible accomplishments".

l2read.

why do all of the most devious proto-kikes look so inhuman?

>He asked what "negligible accomplishments" could they mean

but that is the exact opposite of what the article said

stop reading that retarded nigger's posts where he got everything wrong and start reading the actual article he is quoting you fucking moron

I read the "article".
He wants to know what negligible accomplishments afforded white men recognition. This is a perfectly valid question because negligible accomplishments aren't celebrated by anyone yet the person in the "article" suggests that white people get major cudos for screwing in a lightbulb.

Now let me ask the question again..
What negligible accomplishments have white people been recognised / celebrated for?

btw, if OP really does work for google, there's a very high chance he's much smarter than you.