2017: Year of the race riots

>2017: Year of the race riots
>still hasn't acquired a firearm

Explain yourselves right now

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/10/16/california-becomes-the-first-state-to-officially-recognize-a-third-gender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cops will protect me and will never shoot my do

>x will risk their lives to protect my own

Hi atf

>i will not buy a firearm because I am suspect of the OP being an unconstitutional government agency

I have tho

I steal guns from off duty cops

This. We have no duty to protect and risk ourselves, many will if forced to, however.
Warren v. District of Columbia

I have my trusty spoon.

>his country has race riots
i genuinely feel bad for you

My dad gave me his spare pistol and a couple hundred rounds of ammo after Dallas. Then we built some ARs together, feels good man.

Reported to the local constable

>the hi point of walthers

Old tech. I have an ID badge that says I work at the Child Support Agency.

>his country is the ceremonial global battlefield

Jej

Not allowed to own one.

The LA riots in the 90’s proved to my family and I that the police are incapable of actually protecting citizens in a really bad situation.

It is our duty as Americans to protect our families, neighbors, and ourselves.

Felony?

theblaze.com/news/2017/10/16/california-becomes-the-first-state-to-officially-recognize-a-third-gender/

Why?

>he won't get to experience the race war
I genuinely feel bad for you

jk, it fucking sucks living around nigs

Mental hygiene

I don’t own any firearms. Please don’t murder my dog, he’s chill.

Were you put in a mental facility against your will?

Yeah.

>tfw I can afford to live in upper-middle class neighborhood, alongside other upper-middle class black/white/asian/latino families, all of whom have the means to live comfortably, making social unrest incredibly unlikely.

Sorry you live in a shit hole.

I am on my State's CTU and HRT Teams. So, my entire job is to pretty much risk myself for other citizens.Normal street beat LE do not really have those capabilities. Thus, Warren v. D.C.

What for? And what state?

Guns are expensive. Ammo and space for practice is expensive

brush clearing torches are cheap and effective with little practice.

$500 AR-15. $7 Magazines. $0.15/round.
$500 Glock 17. $15 Magazines $0.10/round.

>I'm safe because I live in a wealthy area during times of peace and decadence

>The 20 year old white kid that thinks an invisible barrier will magically keep the dinidus out of his area when riots happen

I have a .22 rifle with 1 chambered and 13 in the magazine tube in my room at all times. 2,000 rounds of ammo. Also, a 12 gauge shotgun for good measure.

What's the best double action revolver/caliber Sup Forums?

I know S&W models have Hillary holes

??????

>.22lr
>actually killing an intruder
Pick one.

There's a better chance of the bullet ricocheting of a nigs noggin and taking you out.

Model 28-2

glock 19 is a great problem solver if you catch my drift ;)

S&W M&P-340.

Ruger GP100 in stainless

>5.56/.223 at 15 cents a round
>9mm at 10 cents a round
Good luck finding that out side of doing your own reloads or steel case garbage rounds that'll blow up in your hand.

Stop talking out your ass. The .22lr round is dependable and deadly. Unless they are wearing body armor it's going to do some serious damage.

Also, accuracy is very good. I have the shotgun for when the bad stuff gets inside.

>a firearm
>a
>as in singular
>as in singular like a little mangina whose wife domineers over him and lets him have only one gun

Whete are you getting .223/5.56 for $0.15/round?

I specifically bought my first firearm this year because of the possibility of radical left violence.
If it's a race war then so be it.
If it's Commies then so be it.
I just don't want to be completely helpless in the event of leftist violence.

I have reloaded 100,000's round of 5.56mm and 9x19mm over the years. Never had a problem with of them, once I got my reloading formula down. A few squibs and then FTE's.

Upper middle class neighborhoods will be the first to be ransacked in a riot.

>The .22lr round is dependable and deadly.

Ehhh... dial it back a bit m8. It can definitely kill, but it doesn't really inspire confidence

>The .22lr round is dependable and deadly.
Kek, maybe if you get invaded by squirrels. It won't look good for you when the cops come and an intruder has 15+ bullet holes and get still talk to the police. Shoot to kill, user.

But I did get a gun, and then you faggots started shitting on my for buying a Hi Point. You all told me if I tried to join you in the race war with my nigger gun you'd shoot me for being a nigger.

>2017
>he doesn’t have multiple weapons caches buried around his county
top fuckin lel

hey atf

accept teachings of full power original loadings 10mm in G29 and ascend to aryan levels

>A few squibs

Ugh

Whats the best semi-auto 30-06? I really like the round but I want something more than a bolt-action.

Reloading en masse. I reload 5,000-10,000rnds every Sunday after Church.

Hi-Points are ok. You'll be fine, ignore the elitest shills

Bullet stuck in the barrel from underpowdering a cartridge.

Yeah I never said reloads aren't reliable moron. Don't tell some dude who doesn't own a gun that you can magically pick up ammo for those retarded prices you posted. You're that fudd that has to tell everyone he does his own reloads for cheaper when someone posts an ammo deal on pages like AR15 Nation, aren't you?

M1 Garand nigga it’s not even close

You're full of shit.
If anyone shot you in the head with a .22 you'd be just as dead as if it was a .45

>all those niggers that did that to him (including "football" - the guy who throw the stone at him) are dead. All died violent deaths at the hands of other niggers.

That's your good news of the day.

One last thing - always lock your door. You never know when niggers will nigg

Probably because Hi Points are the burner phone of guns. Have you even fired it?

>a firearm

lol

try getting a headshot under stress in the dark with an intruder rushing at you. there's a reason the military uses centerfire cartridges that work. 22lr is great for shtf mass stockpiling but is honestly shit reliable.

A .22 will shitcan your ass dead on the floor. You'll fall so hard you'll break your skull.

Obviously not an idea defense gun but don't kid yourself about the lethality of 22 lr

Just $60 for a torch another $20 for hours of fuel. And should be enough value to join a armed posse.

>10millimemer
>aryan

Top jej kiddo

No. I told him that reloading that can be dangerous, until you work out a reloading formula and get some experience - that works for you/the person. It is vastly cheaper once you get over that bump or he could spend $180 for 420 rounds of SS109.

I have to install a safe, and pay yearly tax, and basically I don't give enough of a shit.
If someone wants to murder me, they probably can.

Good luck slowing down time and strategically shooting the intruder in the head with surgical accuracy.

can a 22 actually penetrate the skull?

I know what it is, turns glocks into C4

.22 from a pistol barrel is absolute shit tier ballistics. From a rifle with expanding bullets it's bordering on acceptable. In any case:
>rimfire
>dependable
Fuck no. Get out of here with that shit.

>near double ft lbs of 9mm
>issued in denmark to take down polar bears
yeah, total meme, that's why alaskan guides carry it. there is fud load 10mm which is garbage, basically .40, then there's sig and buffalo bore which is actually the real deal. i have to explain this every fucking time on here. 44 mag rules though.

Firearms mean nothing if you don't have the proper footwear. When I'm in my Asics I could probably dodge all of your bullets.

Fuckin a it can

Turn your brain into pepto bismol

It happened in my AR-15. I was underpowdering by 12.5 grains.

hpr is decent too

>all those niggers that did that to him (including "football" - the guy who throw the stone at him) are dead. All died violent deaths at the hands of other niggers.

I live in an upper-middle class neighborhood too. I am not ignorant enough to think I will somehow avoid trouble due to it. Guess where they will go to rob first when SHTF and their riots go outside of the cities? You'll be begging for your life, I'll be slinging 5.56 at their heads.

>semi rambling response with no understand of post chains and including details that only occurred in his head
You're definitely that guy. Go home Elmer.

Steel case isn't going to blow up any more than a brass round, don't be a fag.

Good guns, historic and all but you can get better performing platforms in that cartridge.

>2017
>year of race riots
Wanna know how I know you're underage?

Discount stores and Kwik-E-Marts in ghetto neighborhoods are always the first to be ransacked, then the riots typically die out.

Of course I have. I was all ready to count FTFs and then take it home to polish the feed ramp and oil absolutely everything, maybe send it in to the factory if it became necessary, based on the stories I'd read. But it ate two boxes without a hitch.

I think the older production runs had more problems than modern ones, the smaller calibers are more prone to failure than the big ones, and a lot of shooters' problems with them stem from limp wristing. Mind you, I'm only 100 rounds in, haven't gone through the full break-in period everyone recommends, but so far so good. This thing'll put 230 grains into brains.

Who said it was, or are you so retarded that you inferred the case being steel the reason it would blow up and not that it's a 15 cent a round quality cartridge.

yeah what semi auto 30-06 is better?

I have been up 28 hours. Reloading is more valuable if you think of safety/security. Instead of raiding, you and your buddies/militia, can be reloading for yourselves and not having to raid for a few months/years.

Good luck scoring a headshot with a 45

This. That one thing in Charlottesville and kneeling during NFL games. Better stock up on ammo.

Killing deer when like 1 tree and 1 deer left.

Any AR style variant. Would come in lighter, with more options.Thinking off the top Noreen BN36

I'm scared of guns. :-(

day of the rope when?

Honestly I was thinking about it but I don't even have a property to defend, so it really seems pointless ATM.

Get unscared. Are you female or a pansy?