The Old Man Who Calls Border Patrol on Immigrants, and the Teen Girl Who Asked Him Why

splinternews.com/the-old-man-who-calls-border-patrol-on-immigrants-and-1819456647

This brave teen confronts a FUCKING WHITE MALE RAYCIST because he was calling ICE on what he suspected was illegal immigrants. What are you doing to confront racisim Sup Forums?

Her actions are the reason why I always call la migra

The hero we don't deserve

>This brave teen confronts a FUCKING WHITE MALE RAYCIST

>Before, I had thought that he hated Mexicans and didn’t know anything about them. But a few minutes after we began talking, he started speaking Spanish. It wasn’t bad Spanish—he spoke it like everyone else around here.

>Rusty—also known as Cuban Alfredo Monsees, Jr.—is 69 years old. When he began talking about his family history, I was amazed that it was all connected to Mexico. The most impressive thing was that he said his father was Pancho Villa’s personal servant during the Mexican Revolution. He claimed to have pictures (I didn’t see them). He even told me about his step-brother who was born in Mexico and still living there now.

>How can someone with Mexican roots like this be so angry with Mexicans? I wondered. He kept talking.

>Even today you can find him at the gas station. He goes there every day and stays almost all day long. He drinks coffee and waits for the immigrants to ask him for some help: money or food. They think he is going to help them because he has a Mexican flag along with his American one, on his maroon Ford truck. But instead, he calls the Border Patrol on his cellphone.

based

I actually read the whole thing. I read every bit of this cancerous spic whore's paper that sounds like it was literally written by someone in grade school. "Rusty is a bad guy, I went over to talk to him. He said mean things. Now I'm not scared of him anymore, he's just a pathetic racist."

I want 10 minutes of my life back.

Wow, she is brave. Very cool to see her fighting back agains racist dinosaurs.

That is fucking awesome!
What a patriot.

look at the brown qt on the left then look at that fucking ogre on the right, who would you rather in your country

>But then, Rusty said, things changed. A lot of narco-traffickers started crossing the river and of them were violent. “One hundred and fifty dogs are buried on my land,” he said. “And only about ten of them died of natural causes.” One dog, he said, was skinned and hung up on a tree while it was still alive. “I had to shoot it and bury it,” Rusty said. “If someone is mean enough to kill a little dog, he will do the same to a human.”

>I sympathized with everything he was saying, but I know many people who’ve crossed the river without papers, and they are good people.

Why do brown people think that laws shouldn't apply to them? She claims to sympathize with him, but she clearly doesn't empathize with him.

>"Yeah your dogs were tortured and killed which is obviously a threat against your life, but what about the nice brown people huh?!?!"

Build the fucking wall.

Still has shit in her teeth

The comment section is fucking disgusting.

>begging me to disable my adblocker
haha no

There's nothing more american than having hideous braces for no reason

Kek look at the comments.

>There's no POSSIBLE way Mexicans will kill dogs, it's probably ICE setting up a false flag!

That mestizo thing is not a fucking QT.

Also the dude is in his late 60s what do you want?

you just got trolled

That is some based activism right there.

>150 dogs killed by Mexican cartels
>If the story about the dogs are true, it likely wasn’t the immigrants killing the dogs - there was probably someone who hated immigrants who also hated dogs that would kill/torture those dogs and they might have even had the balls to suggest it was immigrants that were doing it to Rusty.
reeeeee

That's some impressive mental gymnastics

OH MY FUCKING GOD. We've reached peak dissociation.

Patriot.

Damn this guy is living the dream in retirement top kek

>"Just one beaner...." he thought to himself. "If I can keep out one beaner a day, I am making this country a better place."
This guy is a fucking true American & Patriot

Mexicans kill dogs all the time. Just drive to mexico and look at all the dog corpses laying along the side of the road. People are out of their fucking mind.

Imagine how many Americans he saved by preventing murders and rapists to set up camp in the US. Maybe hundreds of people saved. This guy deserves a medal.

He should have called Goblin Patrol as well while he was at it...

The little girl who wrote the article is probably trying to get him killed by the cartel. The old man probably knows that, but he doesn't care because he's dying anyway. If the cartel kills him instead of the cancer, it helps his cause.

We need to start executing lefties

It’s the only way

>If the cartel kills him instead of the cancer, it helps his cause.
tfw it would give Trump a martyr to go crazy on The Wall with

The mestizo will pump out a dozen kids and be fat by 30

>one more, please god
mexican ridge directed by pol gibson

So what if she is fat?

She -is- prolly. "You can find him at the gas station ever day." Also clear description of his features, where and how he lives, his routine. What a cunt. Surely that thought must have crossed her mind yet she still put it all online for the world to read. Anyhow, this guy would prolly prefer to die in a hail of glory rather than get taken out by cancer. God speed beautiful prince.

I had in mind that star fish analogy that every softy loves, pic related

Dude is a real-life Gran Torino

Blumpf wants to get rid of THIS?

Ikr orc lives matter

This guy is the American version of Based Dinko the Destroyer

Me am helping

>the path to hell is paved with good intentions

Qt3.14s arent fat

fucking saved and so true.

Ughhhhh

The one on the right

Another weird thing he told me was that he can tell when someone crossing the river is a Muslim, or “a Mohammedan,” as Rusty said, just by putting his left hand out. According to him, a “Mohammedan” will pull back in fear.

This sounded pretty crazy to me. And Rusty didn’t seem to understand that the racist things he was saying could hurt people, even people like me.

this bitch, holy fuck!

>For example, he told me that ISIS had crossed the river right here at Brownsville and were caught by the police, but instead of taking them to the station, Obama sent a bus for them and they disappeared. Another weird thing he told me was that he can tell when someone crossing the river is a Muslim, or “a Mohammedan,” as Rusty said, just by putting his left hand out. According to him, a “Mohammedan” will pull back in fear.

>This sounded pretty crazy to me. And Rusty didn’t seem to understand that the racist things he was saying could hurt people, even people like me.

This lady is more insane than Rusty.

>.. Rusty and find out why he would do such terrible things.
Calling police on illegal activities are now terrible things.

If you want more gawker media leftism look at The Root. Most blatant racism ever published but its okay cause theyre black.

Hey spic....you have to go backm

what a great man.

I have a small landscape company in a medium sized city and a brother-in-law in law enforcement. When spics apply i run a background check through him and if they are here illegally i i notify ICE. I'm personally responsible for 14 deportations in the last year.

The old man y la migra

I would like to see this girl interviewed by people who are going through the legal process of immigrating

Thank you for your service

This.
This whole article is a dickslap to the face of people who come here legally, often times sacrificing more than illegals.

You don't understand. My beliefs are absolute. Anything inconsistent with my beliefs cannot be.

I actually read the whole thing
I hope he called border control on the little beaners family

We should set up a go fund me for him to hire assistants and helpers.

you're doing god's work

God bless and God speed user

>I am the Jew now, goyim.

What a mentally ill moron.

>5'2 mestizo communist whore spic who WILL be fat (she already is tbqh) by age 25 and also muddy the already tainted water of american white's genetic pool
>old hunting dog who probably did his work for the betterment of his family and race by having children and (probably) worked hard, is now old and dying
I'll without a doubt and gladly take the white man over the disgusting heathen goblin you call a 'qt'

why did you point out her height like its a bad thing

Savage sonofabitch.

yes because he's a racist bigot dumbass why feel sad? you scared?

Gran Torino is a pretty cool guy

We should find some way of ruining this spic's life

Where the doxxers at?

Oh I forgot people aren't people if they have ideas about the world that don't fit the narrative, my bad.

What is it with spics naming their daughters America. You think we won't notice?

They're a bunch of indoctrinated kids. What do you expect?

FUCKING BASED

You forgot when they voted for Prohibition, resulting in the rise of a massive criminal empire within our own borders and the deaths of tens of thousands.

It was literally the VERY FIRST THING THEY DID.

Nothing... and it feels good.

YOU are on the wrong side of the law asshole.

This fucking girl has no idea how to get people on her side. She repeats verbatim about how the dude is finding dead, tortured dogs, how Obama extradites ISIS without charge, and how the border is dangerous there, and then with ZERO fucking irony is like "he doesn't seem to understand how his words can affect people like me." Dumb cunt.

This fucking thing is making fun of how a 69-year old with cancer looks?
Jesus Christ girl, HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE MIRROR LATELY?

Womens suffrage was easily one of the greatest mistakes ever made in the West

>white man mixed with that thing
>son ends up being 5'6 manlet (fat due to spic genes)
>black eyes (or if lucky brown) just like his mom
>black hair just like his mon
>slightly lighter brown skin just like his mom
What he could become if breeding with same race
>6'+ white
>light brown or blonde hair
>green, blue, light brown eyes
>fair white skin
>not be fat little goblin mestizo halfling

the old guy

Are these shit threads how liberals plan to bring down nationalistic sentiment?

No wonder you fuckers lost the election. For fucks sake, you LOST the ELECTION to DONALD TRUMP.

im commenting and im getting kicked out. they hate anti mexis i guess

>brownsville
>full of mexicans
I wonder where they got the name for the town? kek

Gran Rustino of course

Playing devil's advocate is how you have to start threads on Sup Forums

Honourary American

Both my parents are white and I'm under 5'6 so, so much for white power haha

La bump-a for based Tejano Rusty.

That's not a brave teen, that's the legendary brown rice troll fresh out of the Rio grande.

These spics even look like kikes sometimes - the Jews of the brown people in murca.

he can't keep getting away with it
I hope he has a gun or two on him, eventually his going to piss off wrong coke-stuffed walking loo

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Manlet status confirmed

Damn at least you still have white intelligence to make up for it, women don't really care about that though they're mostly all a pathetic herd of racemixers who fanatically follows the mainstream

That old man sounds pretty
>BAAAASED

>Rusty said, just by putting his left hand out. According to him, a “Mohammedan” will pull back in fear.
>This sounded pretty crazy to me.

She's pretty stupid desu senpai. Muslims wipe their asses with their left hand, waving at one with your left hand is like giving someone the finger after you've had it up your asshole.

top kek

all white people are manlets