Boland what are you doing???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Duda's a retard, can't hold any consistent views
>doesn't wants muds to come to the country
>wants muds to join the eu

He's a politician. He's in it for his pocket no matter what the fuck he says. I wish we a had a strong, unshakable pm like Trump.

>t. kaffir subhuman
Inshallah Poland will soon be reformed into a caliphate and conquer those puny w*stern cunts.

Bolan is too based

you wouldn't understand

People always talk shit about ERDOGAN THE LION OF ANATOLIA until they meet him face to face, then they fucking bend the knee.

Trump, Merkel, Putin, Obama, this Polish guy, the Serbs, all at some point in time bent the knee.

>People always talk shit about ERDOGAN THE LION OF ANATOLIA
only kurts, commies, gays and gulenists do

Civilized people respect him as a great leader

You mad wh*te boi?

Alliance with the great Ottoman Empire was the goal all along

crashing this union
with no wh*Tes left

Here comes to Hussars to welcome the Turks to Europe!
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

why does every fucking Sabaton song sound exactly the same?

>Civilized people respect him as a great leader
He killed Trukey and brought it to its weakest point.

There is nobody right now to support Turkey because they isolated themselves diplomatically.

All you have to do now is to support the Kurdish independence in Iraq. Send weapons there and earlier or later those will end up in Turkey causing a civil war. And nobody is going to sign with the turks on this bt eventaully Turkey will just be occupied by UN troops and Balkanized because muh possible genocide of Kurds.

Right in this situation Turkey can be killed easily.

putlerization of poland and hungary

we lick smelly turk ass too

Poles know that Turks are their brothers. Vienna was a mistake, it should have been Pole (BLACK) and Turk (BLACK) marching into the city in unity, the first steps to a better world ruled by ALPHA BLACK MEN

i really hope turkey joins in while Greece gets kicked out

Wow dodged a bullet with this one

They're just being good to their master

DAS RITE

He is sabotaging the neoliberal EU project from within.

Based.

>100 billion kurds in every european village
#basedslavshit

Brother there is only one loin and that is the loin of Damascus

He has yellower skin than Erdogan

He's indeed the loin of Damascus, namely the pussy of Damascus.

Turkey joining EU is the one thing that can make Danish centrists turn against EU.

Sarmatian genes.

denmark is an unimportant non country

pussyslayer of Damascus*

Same here in Sweden. Hopefully they join so we can get out.

fairly certain that's just virtue signaling.

Dutch government already said "fuck no" and iirc they need an unilateral vote on that.
And Turkish government still officially denies Armenian Genocide. As long as they do it, there's no chance of them being able to join the Union.

based BLACK bull

>tfw you will witness Russian-Polish-Turkish alliance in your lifetime

>Russian-Polish-Turkish alliance

I think I puked inside my mouth.

>all poles can do is wh*te shitpost knowing they're fucked

Feels good.

Shouldn't have drink the piss you call bear in your country

btfo

wh*Toids your end is near you cannot stop the BBC train
Choo Choo

Winged Hussars? more lik GAY Hussars lomoa

takbir

>Turkey joining EU

QUICK CANCEL BREXIT

It's BLACK hussars

>Armenian Genocide
Huh?

wtf I love poland now

>turning against the EU when its already too late
great plan

Turks* are brotier
*with a big T as a sign of respect

you wish
All your leaders want it
the only question/dilema among them is the form of it's final form

europe needs Anatolia to reach the caucasus, thats why doesnt matter

loll
>isolated themselves
U mean they purged your good old boys from their government and military so now you're totally blind and pissed.

Danish hate for Turkey makes no sense. Esp. considering Swedish love for Turkey. I think Danes hate Turkey for rescuing Sweden during the heights of the Great Northern War. But Danes are so jewish, they'd never admit this.

this
but your boys too burger

Kurwa, this time we shall help our Muslim brothers at Vienna! Inshallah!

Big if true. (it's true).

Turkey is never going to join. Juncker and Tusk doesn't want them to, flat out rejected them in fact, and as long as even a single country rejects Turkey, they can never join.

The Kek

BASED Erdogan is gonna go one by one and persuade every single EU leader. They will all know what it means 2 b TURK'ed.

BASED POLES

Slavic-Turkish Caliphate WHEN???

Though everybody's mah boy.

>poland shill for turkey entering the EU
>most European countries leave the EU as a result

5D chess

Consistent with the same policy as before though this could've changed with recent cooperation between Russia and Turkey. But looks like we're being more careful with that.
Anyway it's all good but Sup Forums doesn't get politics.

He's the cockroach of occupied Greek clay

I literally made a thread about it few hours ago with no replies and it got archived.

Poland has been shilling for the eu this week
they just want to participate and have a Say in it's final form

Holy abomination batman that is the worst idea I've ever read. kys won't do it here, a caliphate of discount white snow apes and muslim Mongolian white wannabes what do possibly go wrong?

european domination

It's worth noting that this is Erdogan's first visit in Europe after the attempted coup last year

If anyone kills us let it be Poland.

>UN troops in Turkey
>Balkanising to prevent Kurdish genocide
you couldnt be more detached from reality, even US bailed out on Kurds, they pissed off too many people for way too long and now they ll get it, no foreign power can save them

Don't join trust me you're going to get black mailed using the ottoman empire against you. It won't be long before you're being reminded of the Armenian genocide every day to guilt you into open borders with the whole world.

happens when you get too much stress, try to relax and let it happen

You are right. EU is not the same without you in it. We should just destroy EU.

What is this gibberish? Is it German? Deutsch?

Erdogan wants Turkey to be strong national state and he will never approve of federational EU under German leadership. Poles want exactly the same, injecting Turkey into the EU would loosen the ties and transform it into a coaltion of countries with common markets in opposition to the current 4th Reich project.

Why do you think Poles want Turks to join EU?

desu i didnt know we had any kind of relations with poland let alone 600 years of diplomacy, care to explain?

Kebab gets cheaper. Also free street fights in every Friday night.

Simple Politics boys!

Poland has enough of Merkelreich. The Intermarium is becoming real. Alliance with turkey is the way to split EU peacefully.

Turks tried to conquer Poland for 600 hundred years. They finally weakened the Commonwealth enough that it lead to partitions and Poland's disappearance. Great history together.

4d chess

6 hundreds, of course

4d chess polska style

Make Turkey join EU and next polexit - nice idea

We are fucking devilish

>Boland what are you doing???
Fixing a mistake from 1683

>pole coalburner
>roach twink

Whoah

>let me tell you about your country
It wasn't Turks that weakend PLC and our relations with them were okayish.

Duda is a retard fully controlled by 70 years old autistic gay virgin. Are you seriously expecting sense from him? xD

Poles are retarded. They are literally merkels best friend

Poland and Turkey are broskis, but I feel like this is some soft trolling to get the EU off Poland's back by making it look wayciss and flooding cuckmany with more Turks

I know what you mean... He isn't BLACK enough.

Poles have been turkaboos for hundreds of years. Their hussars wore Turk clothes and used Turk style swords

according to george friedman poland and turkey will become superpowers in year 2040 but he predicts these two countries will become rivals during sharing of europe

AAHAHHAHAHAH LMAAAAAAAAOOOOO
BASED POLES AM I RIGHT

>Turkey is conflicted with Germany
>They have good deals with Russia
>Not wanting to use Turkey against Germany, and to leech of Turkish contacts with Russia, without talking to Russia

>Their hussars wore Turk clothes and used Turk style swords
You mean Polish nobles wore IRANIAN/PERSIAN style clothing. And the szabla came to Poland from Hungary.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism

WTF? Is the polish government totally dumb? Everyone needs to leave that stupid union and especially Poland.

Fuck the EU

4d chess, this would kill thr EU

CRASHING THIS UNION WITH NO SURVIVORS

Idź mariuszowi na laptoka wrzuć do puszki