InfoFuck

So David Knight says he can "recruit" Sup Forums to find Jesus Campos as was done for Shia's flag shit. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/06/woman-survived-las-vegas-and-san-bernardino-mass-shootings/
youtube.com/watch?v=fDcfz15dCJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off Sup Forumstard faggot

Sup Forums will find a dead body, Campos is dead you can see it in the photo.

Irregardless of what David "zzzzzz" Goodnight says, yeah we should be focusing the autism beam towards finding Jesus. (Pun intended)

I'd be up for it, I don't know about everyone else though

>Implying Jesus Campos ever existed

I get that, but no one sees an issue with this? Thinking he can make Sup Forums his little army?

Of course we answer to no one without adequate memetic compensation.

Because those who do not visit or regularly post/lurk Sup Forums think it's a hivemind and everyone here has the same opinions and goals.

Sure, why not. Don't have anything better to do anyways..

The only person who even grasps Sup Forums at infowars is Owen. Alex and David just don't get it, but at least they have respect and reverence unlike every other MSM source. I don't think he meant it as a personal army request.

There is only one thing more boring than watching paint dry, and that one thing is.... David Knight.

Well yea but at some point people who think they can throw requests like that around need to be made examples. They take us as a joke, as a group of autists that because of recent political events, can be called upon.

Close enough?

NYPA

>assemble, fellow magapedes!

I wish they'd stop name dropping this place

Me too
But I really like David knight

Do we have any suggestions? Shit-calling? Or pretend to search and just feed him some AAA dumpster juice.

Alex Jones should get on canadian truther guy erm Alan Watts.

- Vegas & 9/11. His name is Mike Dempsey - his connection to 9/11:

Dempsey was in the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. He escaped after the first plane hit, but was taken to the hospital with a fractured skull after being trampled. The memory of people running for their lives came rushing back in Las Vegas.

His first thoughts on Vegas: “It’s a devastating incident,” he continued, “and really a reflection that we need to have change and really do something. First, help the victims and survivors but also really make some to change out this, and make some good come out of this horrific event."

seems that everyone was either, a person who was at another mass shooting befrore(Melissa Castruita), work for PR firms(megan starnes), a local newslady, a Dr. Phil slut(corrine lomas), and Imdb actor(dan blazerian) or are people that are on a stage alot.

nypost.com/2017/10/06/woman-survived-las-vegas-and-san-bernardino-mass-shootings/

>I wish they'd stop name dropping this place

Why? It is not exactly like Sup Forums is some obscure place on the web.

Maybe he's an illegal alien and went back to Mexico.

I haven't found this vid, but I am watching some other ones here.
>They are using our language lol
>shekels
>memes
at least some off them must lurk here, if it isn't from their comment section. I used to write a lot off bullshit there, but I haven't in a while

Because the more the normies here about it the more they will either try to fuck shit up for us (i.e. get ISPs to drop broadband to the site (that is if you are dumb enough to not use a VPN)

>Because the more the normies here about it the more they will
fill up threads with "what does that mean?" "what are you talking about?"
>respecting quads none the less

>captcha: works compro

not your personal army, faggot

No as in it will because a threat and traffic should be monitored. If enough people complain to ISPs then they will try to do something about the "internet terrorist known as Sup Forums."

Why can't Sean Hannity find him?

I am sorry, sometimes autists need a little more context. I was simply asking is anything should be done, or if everyone here was fine with this. Not asking for an army you stupid nigger fucking cuck

Could it possibly be they are trying to appeal to us because that is how we refer to ourselves retard?

Look newfag, stop posting until you understand what your posting. You didn't ask any questions, he didn't ask for help so the NYPA argument doesn't apply.

OP is a faggot

>fuck off Sup Forumstard faggot

Hail Satan!!111

>not your personal army, faggot

came here to post this

>came here to post this
of course you did, because youre a Sup Forumstard who should go back to his containment board along with this memeing faggot

I meant also
>you fucking digits master

That's the standard answer newb,
OP asked, "what do?"
The only and true answer is: NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
Any clarification necessary?

>Föx reporting on this
youtube.com/watch?v=fDcfz15dCJY

go back to your containment board Sup Forumstard, Sup Forums isnt for you or the epic Sup Forums memes you learned about last summer

>Alex Jones is msm
What a time to be alive

not personal army boomerfag

>this newb shit post is full of fail

Fuck off faggot. It Sup Forums wants to find that fuck they will. But not at the direction of some grey haired faggot who thinks he has ANY sort of pull with on this neanderthal cave painting book club.

you are embarrassing yourself and exposing yourself as probably some reddit fag whose just here shilling. keep going, i am enjoying it.

>Sup Forumstard
>last summer
reddit fag

you're dropping all the right insults they taught you, but you're still doing it wrong.

digits confirm

Has anyone told him 'NYPA' yet?

>fuck off Sup Forumstard faggot
>because youre a Sup Forumstard who should go back to his containment board
>go back to your containment board Sup Forumstard
>probably some reddit fag whose just here shilling

this much faggotry in one thread

Based David's not as lively as Alex but He's knowledgeable and gets quickly to the point