Cumskins are despicable

cumskins are despicable

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Semitic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Uralic_languages
barenakedislam.com/2015/08/10/did-you-know-there-are-at-least-55-no-go-zones-in-sweden-where-non-muslims-dare-not-go-and-where-swedish-law-no-longer-exists/
youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whites get islamified on a daily basis while we blacks fuck their women
pathetic race

indeed
whites are literally leeching off our invention for centuries now

exactly
whites are the weakest race around, weaker than asians (mongol empire was the biggest, whites colonized some savages in australia and america and still boast about it)

Cant wait to fuck more Western EU women and ruin their genepool with my turkish seed

>the absolute state of Greece

your turkish seed is greek
turks are greek rapebabies

Fuck em desu

>Mediterraneans are white
>Asians are honorary whites
>Ethiopians are caucasoids, like whites are
>Snowniggers are white, but the whites with the least historical accomplishments

>Original Semites were Nordic Aryans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Semitic_languages

Indo-European languages are the father of Afro-Asiatic languages.

inshallah germanistan

>the absolute state of Germ--Pakistan

>This theory has never been widely accepted
The state of cumskinwuzers

Aryans created the Uralic languages:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Uralic_languages

whites, everybody

>cuckskins

there's more

MUH HEIGHT MUHFUCKA

Berlin looks very aesthetic t b h

lol wtf is wrong with wh*Toids

It's people like you that make others leave for /his/

>sweden

this is fucking awful. they need to deport them all or germany will fall within a generation.

nah, they're loving it. Why do you think they reelected Merkel? She said she will invite the FAMILIES of 300.000 migrants to Germany and a few months later got elected

RIP wh*Toids

rape capital of europe

>Indo-European languages are the father of Afro-Asiatic languages.
WE WUZ TIME TRAVELERS N SHIEET

whens the lastt time greeks were relevant?

stop using the retarded turkish meme

you better learn to take it like a Swede

when their shipping industry went under

Since the last time we flooded Germany with "refugees" as the agreement we made with Merkel says, actively destroying Europe
yesterday, that is

>Did you know there are at least 55 ‘NO-GO Zones’ in Sweden where non-Muslims dare not go and where Swedish law no longer exists?

>Large residential areas are developing into all-Muslim enclaves where the Swedish authorities are sidelined. These areas are controlled by large Muslim clans, who have formed ‘sharia’ gangs that contribute nothing to the community except crime, rape, vandalism, and violence.

barenakedislam.com/2015/08/10/did-you-know-there-are-at-least-55-no-go-zones-in-sweden-where-non-muslims-dare-not-go-and-where-swedish-law-no-longer-exists/

this article was in 2015

topkek

>Older than 9

Wasted youth desu

this is a fresh one

and ofcourse the best one

oh god, please give putin the power to conquer EU and massacre every single liberal fucking maggot... even calling them maggots is an insult to maggots, they deserve the most brutal merciless torturous death imaginable

>Albanian thinks he's in any way associated with Italy's accomplishments
Fuck off

>How to ignore all history and mixed shitskin pride, the thread

You’re just racist if you don’t want to be 3rd world. Would you hate the 3rd world so much if it was white?

Now excuse me while I go make fun of these uneducated poor retarded white trash rednecks.

Fucking Sweden man, there is only one option at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=ubNqUyf0op0

>there is only one option at this point
yes

>Albanians
>Mediterreneans

topkek muslim subhuman

in conclusion

reminds me of

they are TOLERANT and PROGRESSIVE you bigot

their demographics will shift and islam will be democratically voted in
i'm laughing my ass off

Kseris oti stin Ellada h saria isxiei?
Me tin alagi plithismon to 1920 ipograpsame oti h saria tha isxiei gia tous mousoulmanous

pretty much

Ε στ' αρχίδια μου το τι ισχύει για λίγες χιλιάδες στη Θράkη που kανείς δε συμπαθεί

Konta 500k mousoulmanoi einai stin ellada xoris na metraw tous alvanous xD

400 χιλιάδες μαζί με τους Αλβανούς είναι. Οι περισσότεροι μη-Αλβανοί μουσουλμάνοι είναι στη Θράkη kαι kαμιά 50αριά χιλάδες άλλοι το πολύ είναι από Μαρόkο/Αίγυπτο/Παkιστάν/Αφγανιστάν. Γιατί νομίζεις πως δε φαίνονται; Στην υπόλοιπη Ευρώπη φαίνονται γιατί είναι αποkλειστιkά από τη μέση ανατολή (διαφορετιkή νοοτροπία kαι δεν τρώνε kαι ξύλο σε αντίθεση με τους Αλβανούς που δε σηkώνουν kεφάλι τώρα)

"STATUES DON'T GLORIFY THEY JUST REMIND US OF OUR HISTORY"
>statues are literally meant for exaltation
>historical monuments can only be found in museum and nowhere else unless if publicly exposed

How many kikes do you know with blue eyes?

the left cant meme

It's true, though.

Sweden, even Trump publicly calls you out!
You are an embarrassment.

FUCK Wh*Tes

albanians are white

Don't you ever say that again

white subhuman
we're coming for you

>>Snowniggers are white, but the whites with the least historical accomplishments
What the fuck are you talking about??? Sure Ethiopians have an older history than Nordics but we sure as shit caught up fast and these days their history pales in comparison to ours.

The day will come when you and the rest of the ottoman rape babies will be displaced back into turkey and kosova.
Albanians are white - you are not. You come from roach lineage.
Europe is no home for your kind

>WE WUZ ALBANIANS
>ALBANIANS WUZ WHITE
KEK

I have to agree with PIGSbro over here

I don't understand these threads where everyone laughs at how bad the others are doing.

Sup Forums has made me realize that whites are pieces of shit subhumans, rather than "redpilling" me on race.

Now I hate whites more than ever after seeing the subhuman NEET losers who post their vitriol against nonwhites on a daily basis

Anonimity is great to find out who's your real enemy, whites on Sup Forums are straightforward about treating nonwhites like shit just because of their race, stealing their land and resources, etc

I can say with 100% certainty that at least the whites who come to Sup Forums are subhuman as hell

THIS

>MUH STATUES

*tears down your country's history*

Nice one cumskins

Pay debts

Yea mmmmmhmmmm
*stares at you in aunt jemima

Double turdskins

>The Djinguereber Mosque (Masjid) in Timbuktu, Mali is a famous learning center of Mali built in 1327
You have to show Nordic buildings from the 14th century if you are going to show nigger buildings from then.

A lot of antiwhite threads today, huh?

This thread is literally 2 shill retards talking to each other