Everyone calls me nazi

Basically everyone at school gives calls me a nazi. All I did was critizing that germany lacks patriotism and that theres is nothing wrong about soveregnity and a government which sovles domestic problems first, kinda like "germany first". I also said that we should close our borders bc all these refugees from different cultures cant be good on the long term. I an argument with a guy that claimed i was racist, I told him to nkt play the victim bc he claims to be a foreigner who gets opressed. He told the his friends some bs and now they all greet me with nazi. We also have a teacher who gets triggered if you have a german flag. I dont like being generalising and dont gemeralise other but honestly I think my school is full of leftis cucks. Or are they right and I am a nazi?

(Btw my first Sup Forums thread. Sorry if I did smth wrong bc I dont know the meta)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy4mztkndHk
youtube.com/watch?v=KMj9wsrPE5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aus welchem Bundesland kommst du?

Lift heavy things and better yourself. School time is only a small part of your life. After you get buff as fuck, they will think twice if they just call you a nazi.

get out of Deutschland and start having a large white family in either southern Brazil or Midwest USA

Now, the women are being raped on the streets and people are being killed by trucks of peace but gee the worst thing that can ever happen to the germans is literally being called a nah-zee.

Fuck them love your counrty till the end keep triggering them call them beta cucks work out a lot good luck my friend

This guy knows

Never go public with these views don't even trust friends with that shit.
If you wanne get active or do something about your mentioned situation then gather with like minded.

You're a right wing retard just like everyone on pol

come home, krautman

welcome to politic correct

Eh whatever. People are shit. The rational solution is the extermination of humanity or eugenics. Extermination is easier and more likely.

fuck them. seriously. stand by your view. and never give in when it comes to your opinion. just focus on your grades. be good at school and ignore the people. defend your opinion.
you have to think about it. school doesn't last that long. in what year are you? soon it will be over and you are in the real world.
we all went through similar situations. your time spend in school compared to the rest of your life is just a very short time. it will get better.

Just don't take it as an insult.

Getting triggered by a German flag, doesn't make the German flag nazi, it makes the SJW dumbasses.

Report them for making the Hitlergruß.

Just wait a few years until the leftist fags piss everyone off so much that people vote actual Nazis into office just to piss them off.

>school
underage b&

i can't wait

OP is clearly at uni. Otherwise he wouldn't be posting here.

spotted the underage

Nationalism a beautiful enforcement of a country's culture and preservation of heritage which supports patriotism. Honestly German user you are in the right not the globalists. I'd say stand for your values and ignore communists. Germany has had some of the greatest and strongest people.

Also, you are welcome to immigrate to the USA. We need more white right-wingers. The immigration process is difficult but I know some brits who have lived here since birth as farmers who own land and they just keep renewing their green cards. Nobody gives a shit that you are a green-card holder if you are a white right-winger in this country. You could stay in this country indefinitely and nobody would even notice.

>*who have lived here pretty much their whole lives
I don't know why I wrote "since birth"

The same happens to me

to hell with the cucks bro!

Nazi is yiddish slang for German person, a shortening of the word Ashkenazi. The Nazis didn't even call themselves Nazis. The word was brought into Germany after WWII by the (((allies))). So calling you a Nazi is literally just calling you a German in Yiddish, so why care, goy?

>kids at school bullying me
This is an 18+ board, young man. Go do your homework.

you'll be right mate, fuck them eurofags

just tell them they are retarded and leave
i know ur trying to sound level headed and logical, but you cannot fit sense into these individuals' head, the only winning move is not to play.
Focus on redpilling people you care about in your inner circle and not some worthless normalfags

>I think my school is full of leftis cucks
every school is. Stop going to school. Then watch how the government acts like fascists when you ask them why you should go to a public school.

There's nothing wrong with being a Nazi, nothing at all. Let me tell you about the Jews...

>Nazi is yiddish slang for German person, a shortening of the word Ashkenazi. The Nazis didn't even call themselves Nazis. The word was brought into Germany after WWII by the (((allies))). So calling you a Nazi is literally just calling you a German in Yiddish, so why care, goy?

How fucking retarded are you? Do you even think before you open your mouth? Look up Ashkenazi.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Drink a zywiec

Naturlich aus Berlin. Ich kann die Berlin cuckery riechen

>Ashkenazi
>The name Ashkenazi derives from the biblical figure of Ashkenaz

This is the mythical ancestor of the german people, goy.

Let them drink their beer, it's not yours. Don't worry Kamerad.

>now they all greet me with nazi
Smile every time they do that.
>Or are they right and I am a nazi?
Not yet.
>Sorry if I did smth wrong bc I dont know the meta
Stop shortening words so often desu senpai

I'm going to Berlin next January for a semester, and I'm fully expecting to be called a nazi or the like if I dont get enriched first

i live california and am an actual natsoc, whole family/friends know have no friends and no regrets
you lose a lot of friends when you get red pilled, it stings at first, but ones who still have your back were probably the only ones worth anything anyway
also girls dont really give a fuck about as your ideology isnt your whole life, so no worries there
cheer friend, it will get better
obligatory youre here for ever

>being in 12th year of school system (2008)
>got invited to a drinking party with ~20 people of our school year
>at one point I start to impersonate Hitler out of boredom
>it gets later everyone is drunk
>still impersonating Hitler
>one of my friends has an idea and pushes a commode into the middle of the room
>I jump on it and have a 5 minute rant about exterminating the Jews
>everyone claps and Hitler salutes after I finish
>everyone breaks down into laughter for minutes

If I would have done that nowadays only one would need to report that and the police would said hi in the morning.
No you are not a nazi for using your brain.

You're not a nazi, you're just right too early. They will be wrong too late. In your case I would rather be right too early.

BW

Own it. If everyone is going to hate you for being a Nazi, then you might as well live up to their hate. I mean, these are the sort of people whose hate you would want.

And at the end of the day, they have only themselves to blame, for creating their own enemy.

nah thx I dont want guns

are you a German? then yes

A
FUCKING
BRIT

/thread

People can still buy handguns, do it quick!!

fag, enjoy weakness and muslims then

I did find my self actually agreeing with most things here on Sup Forums and I did notice that too
but it wasn't to late :) not even the beggining, I realized that too early (a good thing from my point of view) But i'll be honest. With all of this I think the CIA iv here to get just for speaking my mind, conspiracy theories have put me into "MUH KNEEZ" I don't know if I will ever recover from this (Maybe I wont even have to deal with it, depending on what I'm planning to do in the future) the last time I believed on theve theories wav when I was around my 14 (Yes I recovered) but now Sup Forums is literally traumatizing me with this.
Anyway, this iv a thing we all need to pay attention, When you gaze into the abyss long enough then the abyss will gaze but into you. Sup Forums is chaos (Which I, E-N-J-O-Y).
But we also need to keep some distance from it. Explotions are fun only when you watchem from afar.

If they're calling you a Nazi, it means they have no argument against what you're saying. Turn their world upside down and tell them
>you're being antisemitic by trivializing the holocaust by throwing around such a charged and evil name so easily.
Its not the truth, but they don't know that, and will be forced to question themselves.

forgot this pic related

The more public you are, the more people will have to listen, the more voices, the more people who will awake in bed thinking about what the "nazis" said

If yo uare dumb enough to reveal your power levels you deserve to be shot on the spot son.

> being this stupid
> obviously a germonkey

I understand, I got called a nazi even though I supported British nationalism.

You must be at least 18 to post here :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy4mztkndHk

This. If you are beautiful, cheerfull and knowing they will respect you.
Otherwise they will just see you as arrogant and hatefull
And because OP is in high school he is in the best time of his life to get aesthetic body

This works for dudes who will finnaly listen to your rationalization and women who will simply ear you

Stay strong my German brother. Once your out of school it will be fun. Find a nice German women, work and exercise. Have a nice White family and we will win. I HAVE FAITH.

What is wrong with being a nazi?

>afraid of voicing your opinion
>being this cucked

Poland is strong

GROW A FUCKING SPINE ALREADY KRAUTS

I feel for ya greetings from another like minded guy from baden-württemberg

GO to school wearing a German flag shirt. If any admins ask you to take it off raise hell, get the media, call newspapers and tv shows and make your stand. You have every right to be proud of your own country and those claiming otherwise are the cancer killing society.

I urge you to do this OP. I am 30yo, started lifting around 23yo (way too late) and from school times, I have one true friend left with whom I actually have meaningful conversations and a generally good time (no homo). In the mean time, I improved myself, will have soon finished my PhD, have a cute gf (soon to be wife) and life is generally great. The only thing shit in my life right now is basically the state my country/race is in.

Focus on yourself, increase your knowledge in things not related to school/Uni so that you will become a beacon of light for others in the future. You have to be the coming man, in the next 5 years, you will acquire quality and greatness and as a result, you will automatically attract quality and greatness. Never let the other people silence you, speak your personal truth, express it with vigor and self-assurance. People might tell you you sound stupid but over time, you will learn, adapt and improve so that in five years, nobody will dare to challenge you. Watch the following:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMj9wsrPE5U

Also, do what would make the Führer proud.

Might wanna try and get a gun license too (just in case)

Go start lifting
Kick one of their asses
Remind them the strong should fear the weak
Find like minded friends
Work out together
Keep a stable job
Keep perfect grades
Watch your country get better after you keep kicking the shit out of faggots, sodomites, and foreigners.

RARE
unfortunately I had your flag

You're one to talk

>people call you a Nazi
Thank them for the compliment.

>strong fear weak
BURGERS

awww

german media doesn't work that way, sadly.

Since my gf is from Switzerland (pure German, grandpa checked ancestry back to the 30 years war and he was "obsessed", joined the SS when young) and I will move there too. There I will get as many guns as reasonable possible (in the next 2-3 years) and will support my German brothers once the fire rises.

>Do what makes the Fuhrer proud
Ruin Europe?

You know what you must do Hans

There is no "German" media. Only press and TV licensed by anglo occupants.

Well besides the high cost of living and the French areas it's a certainly nice country but beware of the awful dialect it's worse than everything you've ever heard (coming from somebody who has spent his entire life in or right next to Switzerland )

right, so why should they care about

Oy vey im literally sweeting with laughter

Embrace the title, and get others to agree to our views. Lord knows i did.

Give the DDR flag a try.

See how they react to that.

Fight the good fight, lad. There's nothing wrong with you. THEY and (((they))) are the problem

How has it been working for you wafflu senpai?

Pretty great, actually. I'm only a short while away from starting the Waffle-SS

APOLOGIZE

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don’t accept what they call ‘the reality of life’ and act in such a way that you won’t be accepted by that kind of ‘life’, never abandon the principle of struggle.

>After you get buff as fuck, they will think twice if they just call you a nazi.

This, shave your head, tattoo a swastika and beat some people up. They will think twice before calling you a nazi.

Break the echo chamber, Hans

I thought we shaved the heads of the Jews, not of the soldiers.

Dont give him any (you)s

Fucking Sachsen man, those madmen.

Still amazed that AFD even reached 10% in NRW.
I thought theyd get like 3-4% here because of all the media liberal types and shitskins here.

Oh and btw, being called a nazi in germany is somewhat of a compliment these days. at least to me it is.

top goy

>beware of the awful dialect

Actually, I will be living in the French part/Geneva region. She "survived" in that area for over 20 years, still preserving her German side, so I guess everything will be fine.

Called a Nazi for caring about your country. Feels bad man.

>le epic jew

C.. can i join?

How have you been redpiling belgian cutties?