en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahrir_al-Sham
youtube.com/watch?v=4NAdySAPEPU
youtube.com/watch?v=shpOx8_PiUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's some Call of Duty level shit.

What's the story?

Tracer rounds? Really?

how unrobust

You're right, he should have switched his load-out before entering game.

Yeah, mass shooting POWs. Really showing those terrorists how much better they are.

HTS operators executing 4 ISIS soldiers after capturing their outposts.

This.
They must be such shit shots that they need to see where they are shooting.

This is why you lose whitey
>b-but if we kill our enemies we lose!

>HTS
HTS? What is that?

ISIS soldiers are insurgents and unlawful combattants, cannot be considered POWs.

>Article 4 of the Third Geneva Convention of 1949, irregular forces are entitled to prisoner of war status provided that they are commanded by a person responsible for his subordinates, have a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance, carry arms openly, and conduct their operations in accordance with the laws and customs of war. If they do not meet all of these, they may be considered francs-tireurs(in the original sense of "illegal combatant") and punished as criminals in a military jurisdiction, which may include summary execution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahrir_al-Sham

"""Secular""" """moderade""" opposition group in Syria

Oh. Good. Nothing is wrong then.

great vid. more plz

Insurgents can't be POWs you cuck

Basically mudslimes with Faith X killing mudslimes with Faith Y

Moral superiority didn't concern you as much during WW2, why should it now?

Al-Qaeda in Syria, basically

I guess that makes shooting them defenseless and on the ground okay then. My bad. They are too sides of the same coin.

>Catching them as the they were sleeping/ waking up
Yup, real "Call of Duty shit"....

cuck'a doodle doo

>video taping your side executing POW's and then posting the video online
Yeah, great way of getting the enemy side to fight to the last drop.

The correct course of action would be to lock them in a camp with ok conditions and then quietly disposing them once the war is over. Or using them as a proxy army against a common enemy, that is a bit risky though.

Did they dude?

>They used a 180k Anti Tank missile against a soft target.

B-but what about their le rights? I'm sure the white cis male behind the camera doing the shooting is a islamotransphobe gamergator!
#notallmuslims

>that fucking terminator on the left.
>that guy flopping around on the right.

were they making something in the building? IED, other explosives?

Y'all didn't castrate your slaves and look at y'all now

A group of high value soft targets

Which reminds me of that gook that got shot in the head in Vietnam. While the media protested it the cop was in the right.

Nice shot 9/10 - explosion too small.

Looks like big stainless steel soup cooking pots

And yes, i do know they are not officialy POW's. But that's just arguing over semantic, its war, they surrendered to you, they are prisoners of war.

Whether they have any legal protection is another issue. Either way its still a bad idea to mass execute them before the war is over.

Was an ATGM, they are made for penetration not blast damage. Pretty sure those two still died though.

Actually one shot costs 40k but really only zero because the CIA hands them out to the moderate extremists for free.
You only have to show proof that you shot them and you will get a new one. No questions asked.

am*ricans BTFO

>>They used a 180k Anti Tank missile against a soft target.
Several soft targets*
Still worth it, seeing that they get those missiles for free from their (((allies)))

>yeah you should get them a bed and food until the middle-eastern wars are over

:^)

The guy on the right is probably missing limbs and died shortly. Left guy? He's probably all kinds of fucked up but may live. Assuming thry didn't follow up the shot and he got medical attention.

Granted he's probably deaf.

So HTS killing mossad.

That is from game Squad,

>getting taste of their own medicine
best feel t_b_h

oh right I forgot that ISIS, a group of niggers who kill hundreds of innocent people every year, signed the POW convention and abide by its rules

how much of a cuck are you, on a scale of 1 to 10? 26? 27?

>But that's just arguing over semantic, its war, they surrendered to you, they are prisoners of war.

the rules of war are for white people only. we invented them, we follow them. nobody else has and nobody else does.

Airstrike in Raqqa

Have you even killed someone ? This is not humane. no one should be able to stop someone else's life. No one has the right to. let that to God.

>Al-Qaeda in Syria, basically

So Al Qaeda and Daesh are fighting each other?

in all fairness, youd have to be a real piece of shit to be worse than ISIS.
this webm doesn't suggest anything but 4 assholes got what was coming to them

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

kek.

But still, arabs are know to surrender en masse if they have to fight a superior foe. You just have to wait until most of the fighting and done and you're left with just a few die hard fanatics which will never surrender anyway. Then you can have a mass trial of ALL the prisoners and summary execute them all in a week because they don't have a real POW status.

Would make the war easier to win, but it would also lead to more bitching from amnesty etc so there is that.

America's such a shit country why do we even get involved I can't stand the cod kids thinking they are cool for killing some sand nigger radicals aeating fucking rats for dinner.

>t. ISIS supporting progressive

You deal with terrorist by dropping the terrorist bit and just calling them murderers.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter but a murderer is always a murderer. All calling them terrorists does is embolden them to recruit more and fantasize what is actually happening to the masses. It is the purpose of all labels and are always given by those with an agenda

His brain shot out the back of his head like a tennis ball. Sheeit. Mossad BTFO.

>guy at top of stairs to lookout.
Yeah Ahmed is dead.

Are they blind? How do you not see nat huge laser pointer moving around and not run the fuck away

Yes.

But the logic of ''don't kill every one that surrenders to you because then no one will surrender to you'' basically applies to every one regardless of culture or race.

This one says it is 42 secs but stops at 16 for some reason

my fellow white american you are embarrassing us with your lack of insight

>terrorists known for not taking prisoners or if they do they'll torture them in obscene saw like shit
>WAAAAAAAH HOW DARE YOU SHOOT THEM
you're right, they deserve worse

rofl, shut the fuck up Sweden. These people will go back into the regular population and KILL or have other people blow up for them. Just shut the fuck up. You know literally nothing, zero, zilch. You won't even have unregulated internet in a few years anyway.

Russia will kill you all

Flag checks out.

Why don't you take them as refugees, give them a house and your tax money.

Oh silly me, you do.

tracer thing (a very bright lamp or chemical) is on the rear of the missile, to track it from the launcher, and allow the shooter to correct the aiming in real time. These things aren't point and shoot, you have to guide it until the impact.

Call of duty / Battlefield team could be using this as reference for their next game but they're so cucked and for some 'virtuous' reason probably won't touch this 1st person ISIS content.

Instead they'd rather add black trans people to WW1

>fucking sven is here defending isis cunts

he is right, no one should take somebody else's life.

>Instead they'd rather add black trans people to WW1

Wat? Infrared? Lel

yeah, they have pretty much the same core belief but hate each other for geopolitical reasons

>burger
>being in charge of being an illitterate retard that
I expected nothing less

Good bantz

I guess you missed the part of putting them all in a camp and then executing them all once the war is over.

But i guess you like fighting fanatic idiots that never surrender.

get fucked.

coke on a bag of dicks

those tracers doe

>I guess you missed the part of putting them all in a camp and then executing them all once the war is over.
>lets waste more taxpayers money on housing the cunts to shoot later instead of just shooting them right now

It starts at :25 for me.

> 21st century UN clause ammendament
Unless they are insurgents against Israeli forces. Then we will defend them with our blood and take them into our countries to fuck our women.

fuck off pussy

HTS aka Al Nusra aka Al Qaeda

let them fight to the last drop then.

>if you kill your enemies they win

after all it doesn't seems that you believe ion Jesus Christ.
hey here is another non believer, hello.

>basically applies to every one regardless of culture or race.

No it absolutely fucking does not. there is a fucking video at the top of this thread showing arabs shooting other arabs and yet you're trying to blow this smoke up my ass? get fucked you retarded cuck.

Wow those look like the same fucking arabs you see in all of these ((videos)). This is obviously some crisis actors. Fakest shit i've seen all day.

Just the webm script acting up.

didn't ISIS apologize for firing at your guys near the border?

are people taking this bait ironically?

> Even in war, burgers have their barbeque
youtube.com/watch?v=4NAdySAPEPU
youtube.com/watch?v=shpOx8_PiUk

you pussies, kill them flat out is tight option, goddam kids today are gonna kill us all.

this with sound and all the aloha snakbars will make your sides go into orbit

Won't you take a life in defense of your own or your family?

>they're not prisoners of war but come on! It's 2017! They're literally prisoners of war.

> I summarize news in a way to make it sound the way I like
They don't want to activly drag us into their business because they know that if, for some reason, we decide to help our less-than-friendly neighbors get rid of ISIS it will be WASWAS very fast.