arh.ukim.edu.mk/index.php/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hur durr balkan is not white

Some qt3.14s in there, hook me up balkbro

We learn the alphabet at a much younger age

Sure, keep in mind we are not even the north balkans

>gypsy
>white

That's just a good ol' Balkan Hawk Nose, as we call them in Sweden. Quite common and nothing Jewey about them. No need to worry.

>jew
>white

>macedonia

Well, I must say I am positively surprised! Didn't expect this.
Though, a lot of Macedonians are of Turkic origin, no?

show flag

Something like that yeah.
I just googled istanbul university.

sure thing netherlands

Girl on the left is mirin hard rock cafe guy

What kind of fucking loser takes pictures of his classmates to get confirmation of the colour of his skin from a taiwanese garbage disposal trading forum?

Deep inferiority complex

OPs school
arh.ukim.edu.mk/index.php/en/

What language?

Plot twist:
>it's full of exchange students

well he is a fyromian

young liberals, haters of tradition, future counterculturalists, media workers propagating irreligiosity and subjectivism, also, why the fuck should Macedonia have a university? Isn't this beyond stupid? You're too small for a university!

All the western europe rapefugee countries. Ktfo fans

She's got filthy d*narid genes

only medditerraneans are beautiful

lmao only people tricked by this are those who haven't seen turkroaches before
you're 100% roach, buddy and as such not even close to being white

But user ain't it true if you go to the Skopje station all the taxi drivers telling tourists to board the taxis are shitskins?
I mean i didn't see every makedonian but when I was there i saw a lot of shitskins and the fact that muslims have many more children than non muslims only will make it worse.
That being said I also saw many human beings in makedonia and i enjoyed your foodie.
Another bad point about it is that Skopje is quite ugly and run down oneverything wouldn't believe the earthquake happens so long ago.

yeah ok we know macedonians are white,they are not rumunian or serbian. They all are gypsos. Smell like shit.low working.
Even albania work harder

Almost all the people on the picture have those wide-ass Turkish eyes,lmao @ u for taking those pictures under 50000 gorillion W of lighting,thinking light skin will convince anybody.

Being officially called "Former Yugoslavian Republic" has got to be the most humiliating thing a country can go through on a diplomatic level

>not one good looking person

we just call them yugotrash here in the civilized world

>it's a ban-evading Turk in Germany

> it's a flagboy plumbercuck

I didn't take the pictures low iq retards

I am Greek.

Bulgarians are not mediteranneans

All of these people look half arab.

>greekroach
lmao

None of them do

Lmao neither are you, Serbo-Bulgarian rapebabies LARPing as Alexanders when the majority of you dont even live in historic Macedonia.

What were you looking at, OP?

How did you know?

I met Bulgarian women who was raised as Greek. She was translating a prominent hay Ottoman poets works. She was lovely and blonde.

Can confirm. Balkans are white.

100% thraco-iranic medditerranian bulgar genes seething through my veins

Lmao look at his eyes.These people think they don't have Arab blood.

Ignore Americans who tell you the Balkans or Italians are not white.
You are still not Greek though.

I know how the average poster looks like, that mellow face we all have (including myself) and also the underweight frame. Is that really you?

Das right

#Gay not hay

Delusional. bulgarians are native balkanian mixed with some slavic migrants. there's no shitty iranian, greekroach or asian genetics.

Are you serious serbian subhuman?

Yes,i am very serious.Here is Half-roach.Literally the same eye-shape.

is he a vampire?

Yeah, science classes here in the US are all white too.

Compare my pictures to Serbia

Serbs - black hair like Bulgarians - all brown or blonde hair

Ya,Serbs are way more Dinarid.I though your point was that the Balkans where white,not who is the browner one.
Beside si would take Black haired box-head lanklets, over Turkish eye,brown haired manlets any day.

That guy looks dreamy.

>B-b-but wewuž k-kjangž and žieeet komrade

Wholly shit OP. Don't be posting stuff like this!
(((They))) would not be approve at all.

Bulgarians are 178 and serbs are 182 average, that's 4cm

You are shitskins and the same size too

d*mocracy is a gayreek athenian concept

trü sons of alexander prefer dictatorship

>Taking Sofia measuremnts instead of the national average 175 cm,1 cm off from Turkey
Top kek.You literally have Arab eyes if the Romanian guy is right.

I always wondered why in every single one of these Balkan threads you guys use average height to compare how better you are. Why not stuff like GDP, contributions to science and technology, cultural achievements. I don't see Brits saying French are usually shorter than them, or Ukrainians with Russians. Is it a Balkan thing I will never understand?

Looks like a class in Israel.

>uses ü like some roach
Alexander was taught by Aristotle, a Greek philosopher. You slavshits are disgusting, LARPing so hard because of your identity complex that you deny to even accept the fact that the slavs are 6th century migrants, 800 years after Alexanders death and the fall of Macedon.

White Muslims too.

>it a Balkan thing I will never understand?
Yeah, physical strength, endurance, attractiveness and fitness are things Balkans care about. Money, GDP is just stuff that comes and goes.

This is a cool photo, it looks like a Western nation form around 1992.

Who's comparing countries here?Op is talking about genetics and physical appearance is a gentical thing,hence OP still has the eye of his great-great-great grandparent,even after the Turks are gone.Height is 70% dependent to genetics.
OP's topic was Balkans being white,which also depends on genetics.Sadly,due to his Arab blood,OP's inferiority complex sky rocketed and fueled his rage,so now he is bashing countries.

>Why not stuff like GDP, contributions to science and technology

Here you go

Basically Bulgaria is superior in every way. also the army is 2x the size of the serbian and the gdp per capita is 50% more

I forgot: Debt in bulgaria is like 20% while serbia it's 80% to gdp. Serbs can't run countries lol

There's no such thing as "arab" eyes serb subhuman

Fact: Bulgarians are whiter than Serbs.

claim

I have to save my balkan gf from that balkan nightmare she's living in. tell her to stay strong, and that I'll soon be there to save her

>"whiter"
Such terms only exist in the Balkans my half-arab friend.

Is it not true serbs have black hair because they are mixed with gypsies?

No,plenty of Serbs had black hair way before gypsies set a foot in the Balkans.

kostaki papadropologlu, cleaning irish toilets i see, the crisis was not kind to you

So you're saying Serb admixture is the same as gypsy admixture

>LALALALALALALA I-ITS D-D-DIASPORA GUYS!!!!
Nobody ever liked your non-country

No,that's just your lack of knowledge trying to speak for me,because you can't stay on the topic of his own thread,because your Arab blood is making you furious.

Nobody ever said theyre not white. Stop replying to race bait threads created by antifas.

Is it 1993 there?

>Serbs are not gypsies they just look like them

The nose knows

> dark hair
> brown skin
> shitskin facial features, rugged, bosnik noses

Try again

Of course Balkans are white. don't listen to retarded Amerifats.

Looks like a bunch of kikes and arabs to me. No white noses in the bunch except maybe one QT about halfway up

They look middle eastern

Arabs are brown with shit colored skin