Dominicans should be ashamed of their country's racist behavior towards Haitians

Dominicans should be ashamed of their country's racist behavior towards Haitians.
Why are Dominicans so racist?
youtube.com/watch?v=4WvKeYuwifc

arent dominicans also black

No they are white

i like how they say whitey destroyed the soil and ruined everything

japan korea and singapore also have no natural resources and are thriving first world nations

>this journey has been happening twice per week for decades but it remains chaotic and unorganized as if it's happening for the first time

How these disgusting numale bugmen can look at things like this without a switch going off in their heads and still hold their liberal egalitarian beliefs is why there is no outcome other than outright war with the left. They will let society crumble to the equivalent of a haitian fish market before they confront their own ideology.

Yup Haiti is the way it is because the white man

Haiti killed and expelled its white population. It is a nation founded by uneducated slaves.

>It is a nation founded by 75 iq sub-saharan africans.
I want to read up on who funded the Haitian Rebellion, probably won't be too far off who I think it was

t. Haitian nigger living in Florida

What stopped DR from just taking the island? Didn't want the land or have to deal with the people?

>white

They’re mestizo

Because Haitians killed all of their white people, build up an army to keep whitie away and is a disgusting shithole.

The dominicans also helped some whites escape to their land when that was happening.

You need to understand these bugman "people" are not actually thinking human beings, their thoughts are constructed for them by others, they are like golems at the behest of their Jewish masters.

Fuck Vox and their shitty propaganda

Mulatto majority with a white minority

Most are mestizo, mulatto and other mixes but there's large minorities of whites, asians and pure black too

Reminder that we were just as poor as Haiti until based Trujillo came along

It was your ancestors Nigel.
They actually had a civil war between the former slaves on one side and freemen and educated mulattoes on the other and the slaves won with their numbers.

Hatians ruined the land and have sub 50% literacy.

>It was your ancestors Nigel.
I didn't deny that, Anglos and Jews bad news.

I'm just informing you, since you weren't sure. England funded them, then tried to conquer the island but instead lost 80% of the deployed troops (50k men) to yellow fever or other tropical diseases.

Delet this

You're thinking of the French

>educated tomatoes
They weren't very smart then.

Dominicans should genocide haitians and claim the whole island.

No. Read up.
Some of them were. One guy managed to turn rabble into Western-style line infantry and was a competent commander overall. Blacks just decided dey wer kangz and had enuff whyt cultur.

Nation ≠ race.

>Them rayciss other countries of the world didn't want to recognize Haiti or support it because the inhabitants were black

Or maybe it was because the Haitians committed horrific atrocities against the whites they rebelled from, women and children included,

I'm Dominican. I know the history. The Anglos never sent an Army to Haiti, the French did. It was commanded by Leclerc and got BTFO by Yello feve.r

if you lived right besides africa. How would you be?
holy bait. Like mexicans are your favorite and you don't prejudice yourself with those people.

this

DR would step out of 3rd world territory at that point , the economy is booming there

DR amended their constitution so only children born of parents with legal status or citizens can be citizens. Then they made that retro active to 1929. So now Haitian illegal are complaining. Vox did not mentioned how Hati attacked, murdered and raped DR in the 1800s. Haiti didn't do nothing wrong. They wuz kangs.

this

Dealing with niggers directly on a daily basis will test your patience

>Hati attacked, murdered and raped DR in the 1800s.

Niggers niggerly nigged.

Read up on your neighbour's history then.

this