BASED SCARAMUCCI QUESTIONS HOLOCAUST! GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/scaramucci-post-jews-killed-holocaust_us_59e5fb0ae4b0ca9f483ad4d6
twitter.com/ScaramucciPost/status/920274523324329985
usccb.org/bible/lv/26:01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>holy fuck it's real
huffingtonpost.com/entry/scaramucci-post-jews-killed-holocaust_us_59e5fb0ae4b0ca9f483ad4d6

twitter.com/ScaramucciPost/status/920274523324329985
Scaramucci isnt involved with the poll, the kid who posted it is fired

Funny but sucks to lose your job over it

>kid

dude is mootchie's hedge fund manager friend.

mootchie literally did a mootchie.

hire your hedge fund manager friend to come in and talk a bunch of shit you don't want to say yourself and then get bounced so you don't have to take the responsibility for it either.

why hedge fund managers are the ones who sign up for this, i don't know. maybe it's cause they're already in direct competition with the jews so they have nothing to lose by talking shit on them.

killed or murdered.. one can acknowledge deaths due to deprivation directly arising from confinement via disease or starvation without stating they were murdered by deliberate force.

All this still misses the real lesson of this event. This I submit was God's doing to chasten the people who call themselves Jews who were commanded to live by God's laws and again devolved away from The Will of God.

usccb.org/bible/lv/26:01

read about the curses God said he would bring on Israel for their disobedience . Do they not evoke what happened to the Jews in the last century in Europe?

The same thing happened a number of times in the history of Israel all ordained by God as punishments to chasten His People ..

This is the lesson of the Holocaust .. Fear God and Obey His Commands.

>70% voted 5 million+
that number is still uncomfortably high

why no option for 4.1 million like the germans agreed upon?

I'm so mad I missed the poll and didn't get to vote. SHUT IT DOWN

But if God's intention was to chasten the jews, then He failed, which is impossible, which again circles back around to "it never happened". Jews have only gotten worse since ww2 and they've benefited tremendously from it

Just really really wish there was a ‘not enough’ choice.

>He failed
Sorry you seem to be missing substantial understanding .

If you say "he failed" because we see jewish tricks on a global scale still that does not mean the chastening failed.. It was done . of this there is no doubt..millions did perish and they were hunted down and driven from their homes..

You can't think of a population as a closed system.

We can't know the mind of God in specific so we may never know the exact proportions of His aims and to what degree or extent he was successful . Those are God's own counsels but we can view this in the continuum of History and watch for Him to act again.. Life is not perfected yet.

gr8 question, m8

DA MOOCH WOULD BE PRETTY NUTS TO GO FULL HOLOHOAX IN HIS LINE OF WORK

>THE HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN
>THE HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN ENOUGH
SWEATING ARYAN.PNG

Don't QUESTION THE SHOAH GOY!

Scaramucci is already 1000000x better than Steve Bannon because of this.

how are there not 5 threads on this with 300 replies each? i mean we all knew mootchie was /ourguy/ and funny as fuck but i don't think anyone expected him to openly question whether the holocaust happened or not in his first week running a news org

Scaramucci? As In Mooch? Former Speaker of the WH?

Trump is a cocksucker. He fired the best.

ayyy forget about it

because they know the truth and they have enough money not to give a fuck