How many generations do you think it takes to get the nigger out of your DNA?

how many generations do you think it takes to get the nigger out of your DNA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY
youtube.com/watch?v=l7v8DAbIOx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ONE DROP RULE
N
E

D
R
O
P

R
U
L
E

i think the child should move to Africa to get the Pole out first.

It's impossible. Nigger blood pollutes everything

Oh shiiieeett nigga.

over 15.
race traitors are absolutely instinctually detestable for this reason

It can't using natural methods. Such a thing can only be done by literally modifying DNA using tools like CRISPR and shit.

damn the baby looks like my last mmo character and I'm retarded

>poles
>somehow worse than niggers

>145639184
No (You)s, all fields.

Genetic engineering

I feel bad for the kid obviously, but looking at her moms fucking jaw i cant see it would have made any difference if her dad was polish.

Can't be done. Just make sure the next generation fucks upwards.

Never. Don't mix race, people. Stop thinking about your dicks, you selfish pricks.

10 generations

Holy shit. That picture was real? I've seen MS Paint drawings depicting that, but thought it was just an exaggeration and not based on anything specific.

B-best timeline?

After taking this test i can rest at ease.

If that's a female she's probably a babe

Nigga you dumb.
youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY

You will never get it out completly. See exponential decay. It will go against zero but will never hit it.

If you're starting from 50/50 white/black, it'll take 4 generations to be free of noticeable nonwhite looks and behaviors
t. white scots-irish with native great-grandfather but yet looks eastern european due to the mix

is she from minecraft or something?

It all depends on the population which does the absorbing.

As a practical example, modern Scandinavians for instance don't show any significant(non noise) African or north African input, but some ancient DNA samples from neolithic Sweden(Funnelbeaker culture) when put into modern calculators show around 10% African+North African admixture, probably because they ultimately came from north Africa through Iberia with their Megalithic culture.

DNA by the way doesn't come with little notes saying "nigger" or "white", it's all statistical and based on allele frequency.

>tfw you are always forced by other players to play as half-orc on your DnD sessions

Zero

>100% Parent
>50% 1st generation
>25% 2nd generation
>12,5% 3rd generation
>6,25% 4th generation
>3,125% 5th generation
~1,5% 6th generation
>0,75% 7th generation

Humans have 3.3 x 10^9 base pairs. So even in the 7th generation 0,75% or 24750000 of them would still be contaminated.

And his daughter, pure Aryan race

jaw jaw jaw

Only way to get nigger out of your genes is genocide.

Nice try african

wtf
so is true
jackson genetically turned himself white

I wonder how she feel, deep inside. I mean she's a narcissist, you can see it in her eyes, and very shallow, meaning the only joy in her life is extracted from her slightly above average looks. How does she feel that her offspring looks like an Orc from Warcraft?

never, he has a nigger haplotype (genetic population group) and probably resus monkey positive blood, again never

This. Ofcourse there is a chance nigger-genes will not get randomly selected to the next generations.

um how, clearly not his kid

Orrrr it's not his (genetic) kid, because the guy was most likely asexual thanks to his father.

8 generations
but by 5 generations you would not be able to tell.

Yeah that is true but if you have a certain amount of individuals it will go into the direction of an exponential decay.

It takes a long time to scrub that shit off

post the paint versions

It still amazes me that Black people love and idolize Michael Jackson when he literally turned himself into a white person.

unpossible
if even

I know of one nigger irl who managed to produce a ginger kid. Granted she had fat African genes and was undesirable body wise by every metric but her skin and facial features were white. It's rare but it happens. How do you faggots think you get blonde cubans and mexicans?
There are even blonde asians in Mongolia.

americans should be permanently excluded from race threads
they think everyone is white.

She is look like this boy

Scientifically, exactly 8. As the majority of DNA is 1:1, only the 0.003% is what differentiates us, and this clears in a few hundred years.

REEEEEEEEEEE ITS MARGIN OF ERROR REE

FOREVER
O
R
E
V
E
R

TAINTED
A
I
N
T
E
D

Once you go black, you can never go back.

she was clearly replaced by magic space creatures

Who is that angel/mom? I'm flabbergasted by the beauty

I'm pretty certain she dyed her daughter's hair blonde. The mom isn't a natural blonde, and the shades match.

Sad and scary.

This rusky trapper in his childhood with his mother

youtube.com/watch?v=l7v8DAbIOx0

Being ultra-cro magnon european, the mom can still possess genes of blonde hair and light eyes, as see in the mutt. But the light hair is probably just that of babies. Gets way darker in childhood.

Average human has 5L of blood. Each drop is approximately 0.5mL. You need to get 0.9999% back to purity to get below 1 drop. You halve the amount of nigger blood every generation. You need to do 14 generations of de-niggerization to get 1/16384th nigger blood. 13 generations would be 1/8192, so there would be approximately 1.25 drops of nigger blood still in there.

>wtf i love russia now

That's it. I seriously thought this was just a joke drawing and not referencing anything specific. Every time I think I see or hear something too absurd to be true on here, it turns out to be real.

Of course this is true, this is Sup Forums user

We can't see everything across the world, and we can't see the whole truth, but at least we get enough truth to know what's going on around the world

This, my brother was born with super white blond hair and blue eyes. Retained them until he was a toddler, then they both started getting darker. Now he has solid black hair and brown eyes.

Depends on the type of nigger. This square bitch gave birth to a literal ogre so it will probably take 5 generations to wash that filth away. You can usually bleach the nigger away in 3 generations.

damn

He didn't, he had that melanin disease Vitiligo, which was God's way of rewarding him for calling out the kikes and sin.

my results set the standard of Aryan Americans.

One drop is ~ 1/16th of a mililiter.

So you'd need to have no great great grandparents to be considered pure by the one drop rule.

Or so I think was the reasoning behind the one drop rule of Nürnberg.

That baby looks like a mulatto Lou Dobbs.

bitch is doing it again
>4 hours ago

Are women retarded?

All americans are niggers.

Michael Jackson was turned white by God as a miracle to show that God's power can even turn niggers into people.