Where did blacks and liberals get the idea that white people have no culture...

Where did blacks and liberals get the idea that white people have no culture? We have more culture than all the other races combined

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdUPYm06gVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

and the culture that niggers "have" (nike, fubu, etc - basically just clothing brands) is what they stole from us. they have no culture of their own.

>wh*Tes
>culture
uhm no sweetie

It's the usual "deny it exists so nobody defends it" strategy. It's a lie and that's all you need to know..

Fuck off with this awful, shitty copypasta.
You post it in every thread.

it seems like italians are only white when you want to claim our culture as something shared by all europeans

How can niggers even compete?

Niggers

Jews always project

>Sup Forums claims Italians are not white
>but suddenly when it comes to whites having cultural accomplishments, we are considered white
so which one is it?

They mean "white people" as a group, not italians, not germans, not french, not russians etc. "White people" like white americans, which means a mutt mixed with many different euro nationalities. For example a guy that is polish/irish and dutch in the US, is the same as a guy that's italian/german/english. "white"

Because it is omnipresent.

roman empire /= italian niggers

>wh*Toid subhuman wewuzing again

There are no whites outside the colonies. Whites per se have the colonial culture. European nations do have different cultures. I would guess the Niggers have no culture to speak of, they are tribal villagers. Most other civilizations do have cultures.

they dont have any ideas, its just that white people are cucks so its safe to insult them in any way they want

>Sup Forums is one person

WE WUZ ROMANZ EMPERORS N SHIET

>99,8% genetic correlation
>same phenotypes except in certains areas under celtic/germanic influence
>not the same people
What were Romans? Aliens
Most of Sup Forums seems to agree that we are not white. I just find the ambivalnce curious

>Roman Empire
>Italia

I can smell your subhuman wh*Toid jealousy from here

It used to come from Europe. White Europeans saw Americans are white mutts without culture.

White Euro ethnic superiority.

It means nothing coming from blacks and liberals.

When the Queen of England, King of Spain, or even the Emperor of Japan told a normal American he had no culture... it sort of meant something. They come from much older cultures and have inherited the thrones to very old nations. They have a long and documented family histories.

Exactly. These Nord, Aryan and Anglo cucks say we Mediterraneans are not European, not Caucasian because we can have tanned skin tone or a darker complexion.

Then when it comes to claiming achievements, suddenly every Aryanfag, anglofag and nordcuck starts saying "we wuz romans n greeks n shieeet." No, they were the niggers of Europe who destroyed Rome and sacked entire libaries of knowledge. Their "culture" was a bunch of nigger runes carved on rocks.

Even today, you see the Mediterranean influence in Europe in the Latin languages all owing to the Romans (as the namesake suggests) and the Greek lexical influence on most of the words. This is not to mention the joint Greeco-Roman spread of Christianity which made the Pagancucks of Europe civilized and desiring of an actual democracy. Anglocucks and Aryancucks were thousands of years late in building actual empires. The Greeks and Romans had already done that so even their advancement was nigger-tier. And even then, most of that owed itself to the Italian Popes who united Europe for centuries showing it could be done under Christendom.

uhm sweetie pic related was behind all those civilization, don't you know?

Francesco totti is what I'd imagine romans looked like. Obviously white, but still very "italian" looking if that makes sense.

>nigger runes carved on rocks

Jews and shills are usually the ones who claim Italians as not being white. Every single European group has been criticized for not being white

Modern day Meds ARE the descendants of the Germanic conquerers, and the current Germans are the descendants of classical Romans. They did some role reversal stuff.

From American whites. I'm not saying American whites don't have culture, but that's where the notion comes from.

An American nigger would never tell a European that they have no culture. Blacks have inferiority complexes. They know damn well European culture trumps their culture in America and their shitty African cultures by a mile.

Ah you awake that's good news

nope

youtube.com/watch?v=pdUPYm06gVc

>Jews and shills are usually the ones who claim Italians as not being white
>says the country who produced the most insane WASP nordicists like Grant
pic related is where wh*Tes live, end of story

Germanic isn't the same thing as German. Just a heads up.

What does that map equal? When I see maps like that, it usually indicates people who are Germanic and people who aren't, but I don't know what the hell that is meant to be indicating.

probably.

American "white" culture before the 1965 immigration act existed, but really we just took all the European immigrants and slowly atomized them over a few centuries into a non-desrcript "American". Sure Italians and Irish and shit on the east coast still hold on to a little bit of non-American stuff but for the most part white Euro culture became America(tm) culture.

Now we white Americans have almost no cultural connection with each other because of that atomization and integration. It's sad, now a taco truck is "culture" in America

nope

>Where did liberals get the idea...

Who nose?

Because wypipo music don't have da bass go BOOOOOOOM

it's in my opinion the rough conservative territorial extent in which people are overwehlmingly "white" by any standards with little doubt

why does this matter? as a burger it seems like you europoors should stop squabbling over gibs and thousand year old grievances because it makes you look like niggers.

I would say white american culture is basically a shit tier version of british culture, maybe some german influence ( we love out hamburgers, hot dogs and beer). I am part of the italians on the east coast and I have to say 99% of them are larping, they have almost zero connection to italy.

I know but what makes them white? Like what's the common factor those countries/part of countries have in common?

common phenotype on average and also extremely close genetic relationship
"white" is not a scientific category so it has to be based on something, and I think looks is ultimately what matters in this case

no matter how people want to put it, Italians overwelmingly do not look like "whites"

Well that's a good example of what happens when you mix cultures together I suppose and is what is happening on a bigger scale in the entire western world today. But I can see that, how every group in America's own independent culture was absorbed into one giant American culture.

You know better than I do about nowadays but it makes sense British culture was the dominant culture for the first centuries in American given that most immigrants were protestant Anglos.

>no matter how people want to put it, Italians overwelmingly do not look like "whites"
I'll let you decide that but all of North Europe is pretty much genetically identical. The Bell-Beaker and Cordedware migrations between 2500BC-2300BC is where modern North Europeans come from.

>I'll let you decide that but all of North Europe is pretty much genetically identical. The Bell-Beaker and Cordedware migrations between 2500BC-2300BC is where modern North Europeans come from.
yeah, pretty much what I was thinking, and the green area I highlighted is very much still like that, even if you have small varying gradients of EEF vs Steppe ancestry on a west-east cline

although if I were to be honest, I'd probably take north-east Europe as peak white, due to their high frequency of depigmentation and lowest amount of EEF

Because white culture dominates the world, it is harder to describe and see in real time. It is easier to look at an outsider's culture and see all the unique and colorful aspects of it. But our own culture just seems so normal it's hard to pinpoint.

>white culture
nice one

Libshits and nigger's have a narrow definition of "culture". Shitty spicy food and music with a beat, basically.

>caring about what blacks and liberals think